Theory Crafting Thread

enderowl

33 minutes ago, Sir_Gallade said:

Now I actually have a VERY far fetched theory. Could Vitus be that Lord Xenadin, leader of the original Team Xen? Yeah, Xenadin died in that accident at the Miera power plant, but what if he didn't? After all, Sirius/Vitus is supposed to have died in the wispy tower fire, but Erin is positive he's alive and out there, somewhere. So it seems easy for him to fake his death, and if he did it at the wispy tower, I wouldn't be surprised if he did it before with the Miera incident. 

The only 2 confirmed recovered bodies in Miera belonged to Freya, which was later confirmed to be Rune, and Lord Xenadin. There are only 2 ways this info can be applied, i.e. it is false or not, however in both cases Freya and Huey were found together in Voidal Chasm. This makes it extremely likely that Huey IS Lord Xenadin that lost his memory or had his body degraded by Voidal Chasm, since time works differently in it and also degrade minds. There is very little doubt of that. 

39 minutes ago, Sir_Gallade said:

I also noticed something with team Xen grunts. Apparently Madame X can erase them, make them disappear.

There is no reason to assume Madame X does that. Team Xen members either have this "mark of death" on them for normal grunts, or this semi-biological regenerating suit for Deathwings, which most likely have automated "delete" responses to certain conditions. My personal theory somewhere on this forum was that team Xen is literally what it sounds like - alien to this particular world and/or timeline and have to use suits and marks to be tied to this reality. If they are sufficiently damaged they get erased from this existense since this is not a place for them. 

14 hours ago, Sir_Gallade said:

I thought about something 

Do you think GDC's anniversary, and Melia's birthday happening at practically the same time, could be more than a coincidence?

Nope, everything in Rejuv is not a coincidence, maybe we'll know what that means in 13.5

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I want to know that who are the four lights. I know that one of them is our character, one is aelita and one is melia. I do not know who is the last one. So, if anyone can help me out i would be really greatful.

40 minutes ago, Pain said:

I want to know that who are the four lights. I know that one of them is our character, one is aelita and one is melia. I do not know who is the last one. So, if anyone can help me out i would be really greatful.

I'm pretty sure the four lights are Erin, Melia, Alice and Allen.

Edited by Rejuv007

2 hours ago, Pain said:

I gave a link to the topic with most information we got on page 33 in here, you can check it out. 

6 hours ago, Pain said:

There are theories in this topic, in the Spoiler Discussion and more, one of the biggest mysteries.

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2022 at 1:48 PM, NerfCaulifla said:

Adrest, the "second half of the original deity who died not long after his survival to the meteorite"

*Third half.

In order we have:

1. The Meteorite that killed the Deity. Implied to be the one from Reborn.
  2. The Archetype.
  3. Adrest.

Adrest is the third, and originally(before to be connected with the core) the weakest one 

Edited by KingInfernal

• 3 weeks later...

(Before I start, Arceus is the topmost being in the universe and his direct underlings are Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. However, Arceus being split and weakened combined with Giratina out of control would mean Dialga and Palkia get to be the top dogs right? Keep that in mind ;)

Firstly, I'm just gonna say I'm pretty sure Madame X is Erin from a different dimension/timeline as they say the exact same phrase in the prologue and the diamond route respectively. I know that Madame X's mask breaks and reveals dark hair but this is the key part of the reason I think Madame X has come from a timeline where Vitus manages to control and use the Archetype, thus diminishing the power of it within the individual children which causes it to leave alternate Erin/Madame X's body in the process. 

I also think Maria could be the original child while Marianette is 1 part of 4 new "children". I read a bit into the suffix -ette and it is generally hypocoristic, which is said to mean endearing, as a pet name, diminutive and/or euphemistic. I think this is evidence for the split because endearing and pet name suggest that Marianette is Indriad's favourite child, explaining why she is the only one not attempted to be locked in the Unown Dimension. Diminutive suggests that she is a smaller version of the original girl, while euphemism could be a reference to the brutal split of Maria causing the new girl to be a shadow of her original self. Basically, the whole point of that was to say that I don't think Melia is Maria but she is more likely to be Marianette, which is why she says she doesn't feel like Maria.

Now onto the main theory and to put it bluntly, Spacea and Tiempa are the big baddies who want to stay in control after Arceus got sniped by the meteor. Yeah they're not heavily involved in the plot at first glance but what if I told you they were running a second, more "effective" group of Stormchasers to properly carry out their goals? Enter: Clear, Kieran and Eden. These robots are the ones doing the dirty work by attacking those that are potentially on Arceus' side (Celine's "army" due to their link with Nymiera as well as weakening the league in general and the main group of friends because of the Archetype and Adrest). Remember when it is suggested that Crescent might have become a rogue stormchaser because she might have found out something she wasn't supposed to know? Yeah, it was this. Why else do you think she attacked the former robo trio and managed to terminate Eden (revealed in ep15) wayyy before all of the main crew realise Clear and Kieran are evil? Crescent is an interceptor as well as us which means that her actions are actively changing fate; this could explain why it could be tricky for S and T to eliminate Crescent themselves.

After making the big claim of S and T being the real villains I should probably reveal what I think is their ultimate motive: to eliminate any source of Arceus and catch that particular state of the world in a reset. They are doing this already by driving the group and Team Xen but more specifically Madame X against each other, who I suspect has conflicting goals with these robots despite working with them at Eclysia (can be explained by X wanting Melia alive whereas the robots don't care as she has to be eliminated anyways).

This is getting a bit long (sorry!) so I'll wrap up with a few predictions of mine:

Nim is a corrupted Nymiera that is also Storm-9 caused by Indriad below Hiyoshi where I heavily suspect the protectors lost as Anju is captured and Hazuki escapes like a coward with Thomas Blakeory.

The mysterious killer that Clear says she has no affiliation with (all of this is in WLL) is either Cassandra or Madame X (Yveltal killed Nora but a Bisharp kills Taelia which is one of C's mons as well as Narcissa saying there was a woman in black and hair and clothes on top of the burning building)

And finally, V14 will mark a dramatic loss for us. The Xenpurgis could be released if we fail the raid (bad ending), or the raid is successful but turns out to mean nothing.

2 hours ago, _v.sri4 said:

(Before I start, Arceus is the topmost being in the universe and his direct underlings are Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. However, Arceus being split and weakened combined with Giratina out of control would mean Dialga and Palkia get to be the top dogs right? Keep that in mind ;)

Firstly, I'm just gonna say I'm pretty sure Madame X is Erin from a different dimension/timeline as they say the exact same phrase in the prologue and the diamond route respectively. I know that Madame X's mask breaks and reveals dark hair but this is the key part of the reason I think Madame X has come from a timeline where Vitus manages to control and use the Archetype, thus diminishing the power of it within the individual children which causes it to leave alternate Erin/Madame X's body in the process. 

I also think Maria could be the original child while Marianette is 1 part of 4 new "children". I read a bit into the suffix -ette and it is generally hypocoristic, which is said to mean endearing, as a pet name, diminutive and/or euphemistic. I think this is evidence for the split because endearing and pet name suggest that Marianette is Indriad's favourite child, explaining why she is the only one not attempted to be locked in the Unown Dimension. Diminutive suggests that she is a smaller version of the original girl, while euphemism could be a reference to the brutal split of Maria causing the new girl to be a shadow of her original self. Basically, the whole point of that was to say that I don't think Melia is Maria but she is more likely to be Marianette, which is why she says she doesn't feel like Maria.

Now onto the main theory and to put it bluntly, Spacea and Tiempa are the big baddies who want to stay in control after Arceus got sniped by the meteor. Yeah they're not heavily involved in the plot at first glance but what if I told you they were running a second, more "effective" group of Stormchasers to properly carry out their goals? Enter: Clear, Kieran and Eden. These robots are the ones doing the dirty work by attacking those that are potentially on Arceus' side (Celine's "army" due to their link with Nymiera as well as weakening the league in general and the main group of friends because of the Archetype and Adrest). Remember when it is suggested that Crescent might have become a rogue stormchaser because she might have found out something she wasn't supposed to know? Yeah, it was this. Why else do you think she attacked the former robo trio and managed to terminate Eden (revealed in ep15) wayyy before all of the main crew realise Clear and Kieran are evil? Crescent is an interceptor as well as us which means that her actions are actively changing fate; this could explain why it could be tricky for S and T to eliminate Crescent themselves.

After making the big claim of S and T being the real villains I should probably reveal what I think is their ultimate motive: to eliminate any source of Arceus and catch that particular state of the world in a reset. They are doing this already by driving the group and Team Xen but more specifically Madame X against each other, who I suspect has conflicting goals with these robots despite working with them at Eclysia (can be explained by X wanting Melia alive whereas the robots don't care as she has to be eliminated anyways).

This is getting a bit long (sorry!) so I'll wrap up with a few predictions of mine:

Nim is a corrupted Nymiera that is also Storm-9 caused by Indriad below Hiyoshi where I heavily suspect the protectors lost as Anju is captured and Hazuki escapes like a coward with Thomas Blakeory.

The mysterious killer that Clear says she has no affiliation with (all of this is in WLL) is either Cassandra or Madame X (Yveltal killed Nora but a Bisharp kills Taelia which is one of C's mons as well as Narcissa saying there was a woman in black and hair and clothes on top of the burning building)

And finally, V14 will mark a dramatic loss for us. The Xenpurgis could be released if we fail the raid (bad ending), or the raid is successful but turns out to mean nothing.

If what you say regarding stormchasers is true, then could it be said that Variya and the Garufa are/were working for Arceus? 

And what you say about the children is something I slightly disagree with. While it may be possible that Maria/Marianette was Vitus's favorite child, no one was 'split' as all four of the kids were simultaneously wished into existence.

On 7/4/2022 at 5:36 AM, _v.sri4 said:

Firstly, I'm just gonna say I'm pretty sure Madame X is Erin from a different dimension/timeline as they say the exact same phrase in the prologue and the diamond route respectively. I know that Madame X's mask breaks and reveals dark hair but this is the key part of the reason I think Madame X has come from a timeline where Vitus manages to control and use the , Archetype thus diminishing the power of it within the individual children which causes it to leave alternate Erin/Madame X's body in the process. 

The main problem I have with this theory is that I'm pretty sure they explain that no two people from different timelines can exist without one of them being erased eventually. Even with Madame X's time diamond (if that's still around at least), either her or Erin would disappear from existance eventually, if they are the same person. Archetype powers or not, they're still the same person at the end of the day, so one of these days one of them would disappear if they are in fact the same person.

The only reason that we the main character didn't disappear ourselves is because we overlapped with our past selves, same with Melia. So unless there's a plotline where Madame X has to kill Erin before she disappears it's not gonna work. And she sure as shit isn't going to overlap with Erin. Not gonna take the gamble of Erin possibly winning.

• Like 1

I have a few theories and thoughts that I want to bring forward here. 

Regarding the Original Deity, we know that it breaks apart into three separate pieces

1. the piece that became the Archetype

2. The piece that broke down and became Adrest 

3. The final piece that was sent away which I assume is the one faced in Reborn which I have a feeling will be brought up in some capacity

One thing I keep coming back to is that the appearance of the original Deity we see looks a lot like a mix of Arceus and Ultra Necrozma to me, I believe it is also mentioned that the Deity would bring light upon the world. This and the inclusion of the Ultra beasts in the events of Storm 9 tell me that Ultra Necrozma has a role in all this in some capacity. Before V13 and the presence of Adrest and the Archetype I thought the third piece that was sent away was Necrozma and the Arceus faced in reborn is some shell left behind by the Archetype to keep the world together but that Arceus could just be the third one.

Something mentioned is that Variya, in the MCs nightmare realm, says that the interceptor can change fate outside of 'her' control. This and her association with Aldrest implies to me she is either the personality of the Archetype or the third piece of the deity sent away. 

Another point that I want to bring up is the fact that Giratina is Griselda transformed. This obviously implies Spacea and Tiempia are Palkia and Dialga respectively but also brings up the point whether other legendaries could be transformed people. A theory I have is that Vitus could have hidden himself by transforming into Yveltal. The reason I bring this up is because in the future, when Melanie is losing I believe she directly calls Yveltal 'Father' and in the abandoned Xen base, the diary brings up that someone, which I believe is implied to be Vitus, is watching everything through Yveltal and this theory could prove that. I believe that it was Madame X that wrote this diary which does seem to imply that in some capacity her goals could be against Vitus. 

This theory regarding Vitus and Yveltal could be wrong and it is something to consider whether the Giratina that Griselda transforms into, is that the original Giratina or did Griselda become a second Giratina which can explain why she was able to be captured so easily. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

It has been a while, but I must post this little tidbit again (I think I posted it like... last year or even two) for my own sanity's sake. It won't die until it is written.

I think Melia is Meloetta. this is how Zetta was possible. His entire character is part foreshadowing and also hinting at what Melia's purpose and potentially her ultimate fate will be. her character will die, which honestly would suit well for the fandom, given how much a split she is between being loved and disliked. A tragic death to increase tension. Her "death" might also be an action that results in Maria being restored, or whatever remains to become Madame X. It is all still up in the air, but the name just seems to scream it to me, and also that important info drop from evil Gardevoir regarding how Meloetta's song was needed to access the Archetype. And even how the reason they bothered with Anathea was to get Meloetta.

Perhaps there is a weird swap going on.

And as for Marianette, I am still reading some earlier posts on that theory. But I LOVE the idea of her being a new "set" or "singular Archetype" child.

Could also it be that Anathea is indeed Meloetta? we still do not have the explanation of why she has a keyhole mark on the back of her neck. Sounds like she's definitely a kind of... I don't know, container maybe.

Also, that one mention of Huey being Lord Xenadin is.... interesting. I actually really like it. but somehow I feel like his story is done? The way the plot ties itself up with the Puppetmaster works well, emotionally, even if the logical expanations for how and why the ligosomnia machine came to be is kind of ridiculous. It still ended well there. It feels like his character arc is done.

There was something else... oh yes, we do have the weird documents regarding the black haired children for Anathea. But what is so weird is that we see her in her memory of visiting an old witch friend about the love spell that attracted Vitus. Herh air was black. This is indicating that maybe the Archetype... didn't actually create the 4 siblings as we are being told. But instead there was a kind of unsealing and then the power was granted.

From what I can tell, the multi timeline thing doesn't make sense. It feels more like we are dealing with progressively layered RESETS. This is why we have the so-called "Third Layer". In this scenario, the original layer is probably the Garden of Eden story Nymeira retells. It is the true original story. But then things progressed far beyond that. And if we are having resets, it means the story elements and important events are repeating, but with continuous alterations, likely from a deteriorating condition for the reset (likely Vitus each reset inching closer toward ultimate victory). Team Xen are probably trying to be an Interceptor existence that alters this. I won't even try to justify Clear and Keiran because I don't see how their addition to the story does any good and only seems like a giant red herring distraction (though I suspect their timeline was the recent reset Third Layer, or something, and they are the only ones who got through it, and hope to maybe restore it).

There's the prophesy too, stating that the heroes will reduce the establishment to a single layer of sand. Which does not sound quite right if we are talking about a government. Not after seeing a literal Third Layer that seems to paint pokemon as machines, which seems off from what is canon, though maybe Jan plans to explain pokemon as super nanological cyborg things or something. I honestly prefer simple magick version with the not-triforce. It fits better, especially with Reborn's completed story. And I suspect that we may get confirmation that there's definitely a different "story" or explanation for pokemon, in the Second and First Layers. Each of which are not the bedrock original, but like fresh pages with a revised version of the original story, are layered atop the first set of events.

Ok, Imma stop myself right here. Save the final word that I am dead set on Marianette and Indriad being of the future reset, which would also explain Anju's existence and also her confused memories.

Maybe I am not done. With God dead or split, it feels like all this could be explained simply as the dormant Arceus simply having a reoccurring dream, with variations on that dream. And it will just keep repeating, with all the myriad variations that don't make sense, Twilight Zone nightmare fuel style, until he is put back together again and rights time and space. Tiempa and Spacea are likely trying to do this in their own right, but are probably just superhuman rift-based pokemon and aren't proper Dialga or Palkia, at least not without losing sentience. Which may be why they're working for "the Queen"  or whatever. K, I'm done. There's too many factions involved and too many open-ended stuff with the timeline and multi-verse nonsense to try to make any of this coherent.

But if we are dealing with an Alice in Wonderland situation, then it all may fit out of place nicely. And frighteningly if the Nightmare of Indriad gets his wish (or maybe he's just trying to end the dream itself period, which honestly might not be evil. It could allow an instant refusing of the Three pieces of Arceus. Which may be why he still hasn't given up, and why Nymiera "doesn't blame him".)

Now I'm done.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2022 at 6:29 PM, RedWolf17 said:

I have a few theories and thoughts that I want to bring forward here. 

Regarding the Original Deity, we know that it breaks apart into three separate pieces

1. the piece that became the Archetype

2. The piece that broke down and became Adrest 

3. The final piece that was sent away which I assume is the one faced in Reborn which I have a feeling will be brought up in some capacity

The first piece was also Arceus and since all of the three pieces were shown to be three Arceus, that means the MC got "an" Arceus inside. The problem is: what power truly it has? The first one has the Archetype, but about the second one... I'm still blocked. Interceptor's power came from Adrest or it's completely independant? Let me explain:

We know that Adrest's soul was fused with MC in the first reset of the World, or it's almost sure it's a fact. But also we know that MC is just an entity from another world who was called by Variya to "substitute" "choosen MC" to be the Interceptor in their original body, revived by Crescent. In the Nightmare Realm, NPC MC told us they got 50% of Interceptor's powers, meaning the MC never shown their full potential, other than "not dying" or something. So...Adrest? What is his role inside MC? Is it possible that MC could be even more stronger than we could imagine after Ch. 15?

One thing I keep coming back to is that the appearance of the original Deity we see looks a lot like a mix of Arceus and Ultra Necrozma to me, I believe it is also mentioned that the Deity would bring light upon the world. This and the inclusion of the Ultra beasts in the events of Storm 9 tell me that Ultra Necrozma has a role in all this in some capacity. Before V13 and the presence of Adrest and the Archetype I thought the third piece that was sent away was Necrozma and the Arceus faced in reborn is some shell left behind by the Archetype to keep the world together but that Arceus could just be the third one.

We only know that Ultra Beasts were important for Storm-9 and Xenpurgis, since it was said that this Rift Stakataka is the strongest Rift. Plus, Clear and Kieran both have Ultra Beasts and I don't think it's a coincidence.

Another point that I want to bring up is the fact that Giratina is Griselda transformed. This obviously implies Spacea and Tiempia are Palkia and Dialga respectively but also brings up the point whether other legendaries could be transformed people. A theory I have is that Vitus could have hidden himself by transforming into Yveltal. The reason I bring this up is because in the future, when Melanie is losing I believe she directly calls Yveltal 'Father' and in the abandoned Xen base, the diary brings up that someone, which I believe is implied to be Vitus, is watching everything through Yveltal and this theory could prove that. I believe that it was Madame X that wrote this diary which does seem to imply that in some capacity her goals could be against Vitus. 

This theory regarding Vitus and Yveltal could be wrong and it is something to consider whether the Giratina that Griselda transforms into, is that the original Giratina or did Griselda become a second Giratina which can explain why she was able to be captured so easily. 

No no no, it's a cool theory: somewhere, it was said that Yveltal is holding a Soul Stone when we battle it in Blacksteeple. It only has Decimation and no other moves, making him really weak to many strategies, but let's put that away, The point is: the Soul Stone can hold spirits who refused to die... the player could only capture Anathea's soul and she could be seen only in areas related to Vitus in the past. So...is it possible that Yveltal is holding a spirit? Or even Vitus' spirit, despite he was "fused" with Anju this whole time? Or even Yveltal is Vitus himself and he's holding someone as hostage?

About Giratina...it seems like I'm not the only one who thought it's impossible that Giratina was so easily fooled by some scientists and got captured. It's so strange that the first was in its Origin Form the whole time and the second only in the Altered form.

In the Third Layer it's possible to find notes about a woman named Lunala whose body rejected the Archetype and she got serious problems after that event. Casually, Melia pointed that Lunala is also the name of a Legendary Pokèmon. Then, there is the mysterious Mewtwo called Dranna, who was freed by Crescent from Madelis' control. Then, there is the strange Hoopa girl inside Aelita, and Vivian and Taelia too before her. Then there is Meloetta who seems like to be really important for the story. Then, Storm-9 is literally an altered Xerneas.

So...why we continue to see humans so related to Legendary Pokèmon that it seems like they turn into them? What is the meaning all of this?

7 hours ago, NerfMonika said:

About Giratina...it seems like I'm not the only one who thought it's impossible that Giratina was so easily fooled by some scientists and got captured. It's so strange that the first was in its Origin Form the whole time and the second only in the Altered form.

I figured that Giratina was in Origin Form in Wispy Tower due to the spiritual energy surrounding Goldenleaf Town. We know that its built on top of Griselda's old kingdom, so it's probably connected to the Distortion World. Cubone can also evolve into Alolan Marrowak, and there are lots of ghost types in the grass, so maybe these are the spirits of the people from Griselda's kingdom

On 8/16/2022 at 11:41 AM, NerfMonika said:

In the Third Layer it's possible to find notes about a woman named Lunala whose body rejected the Archetype and she got serious problems after that event. Casually, Melia pointed that Lunala is also the name of a Legendary Pokèmon. Then, there is the mysterious Mewtwo called Dranna, who was freed by Crescent from Madelis' control. Then, there is the strange Hoopa girl inside Aelita, and Vivian and Taelia too before her. Then there is Meloetta who seems like to be really important for the story. Then, Storm-9 is literally an altered Xerneas.

So...why we continue to see humans so related to Legendary Pokèmon that it seems like they turn into them? What is the meaning all of this?

Think the Lunala bit is more of a funny coincidence then anything. Like oh this person has the same name as a pokemon how strange. Plus like, I can see Lunala being a legit name outside of pokemon.

Spoiler

Dranna is an odd one because that Mewtwo was seen during Keta's prequel game as a time capsule event where you can catch it. It's more so a poorly hidden 'secret' (if it even counts as one) that that Mewtwo from Keta's past is the same one that Madelis shadowfied.

The Hoopa girl is I think also just part of Keta's game as well, since there's a person at the top of Carotos Mountain that helped seal Taelia's (and thus Vivian's and Aeltia's) curse from affecting her too much. Kinda like a guardian spirit in a way, though my knowledge of the side series is rusty.

Meloetta is unexplained as of now though I can see it as like a family crest kind of pokemon. Storm-9 is also a mystery as of now as well besides what little we already know about it.

aight alot of discussion happened when i didnt check in for a few weeks(i consider this alot relatively tbh)

I think Melia is Meloetta. this is how Zetta was possible. His entire character is part foreshadowing and also hinting at what Melia's purpose and potentially her ultimate fate will be. her character will die, which honestly would suit well for the fandom, given how much a split she is between being loved and disliked. A tragic death to increase tension. Her "death" might also be an action that results in Maria being restored, or whatever remains to become Madame X. It is all still up in the air, but the name just seems to scream it to me, and also that important info drop from evil Gardevoir regarding how Meloetta's song was needed to access the Archetype. And even how the reason they bothered with Anathea was to get Meloetta.

coul be

meloetta could be like the guardian to the arctype and vitus fuses marias core with her

hence her being incompatiable with it and getting genesis syndrome

Also, that one mention of Huey being Lord Xenadin is.... interesting. I actually really like it. but somehow I feel like his story is done? The way the plot ties itself up with the Puppetmaster works well, emotionally, even if the logical expanations for how and why the ligosomnia machine came to be is kind of ridiculous. It still ended well there. It feels like his character arc is done.

nah

pretty sure that part where rune gives him the power of imagination is foreshadowin to him having this power,

after all rune did lead us to the meira region being important with the books she left for us

it HAS to be important somehow, especially with the nearly 99% of ppl forgetting they came from there

its only like 3 generations max, its impossible to forget unless we do some mass propaganda shit like astra lost in space

its also too much of a concidence the current team xen named themselves after the miera team xen 

lastly theres the 4 child of light not born my man

which fits huey, assuming its not just talking about the theolia siblings

not gonna comment on the layer stuff and inception tier shit

since reborn has also finished

and played with this whole world reset shit

im interested to see how reju handles it

god i cant wait

wish someone could just time machine me to like 5 yrs ltr when reju ends

43 minutes ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

lastly theres the 4 child of light not born my man

which fits huey, assuming its not just talking about the theolia siblings

not gonna comment on the layer stuff and inception tier shit

since reborn has also finished

and played with this whole world reset shit

im interested to see how reju handles it

god i cant wait

wish someone could just time machine me to like 5 yrs ltr when reju ends

I have the distinct feeling Huey's role is almost over, so I don't think he's the fourth soul. Even because he's not so powerful after all. Maybe it's someone so foreshadowed that it's hard to guess.