Theory Crafting Thread

enderowl

33 minutes ago, Sir_Gallade said:

Now I actually have a VERY far fetched theory. Could Vitus be that Lord Xenadin, leader of the original Team Xen? Yeah, Xenadin died in that accident at the Miera power plant, but what if he didn't? After all, Sirius/Vitus is supposed to have died in the wispy tower fire, but Erin is positive he's alive and out there, somewhere. So it seems easy for him to fake his death, and if he did it at the wispy tower, I wouldn't be surprised if he did it before with the Miera incident. 

The only 2 confirmed recovered bodies in Miera belonged to Freya, which was later confirmed to be Rune, and Lord Xenadin. There are only 2 ways this info can be applied, i.e. it is false or not, however in both cases Freya and Huey were found together in Voidal Chasm. This makes it extremely likely that Huey IS Lord Xenadin that lost his memory or had his body degraded by Voidal Chasm, since time works differently in it and also degrade minds. There is very little doubt of that. 

39 minutes ago, Sir_Gallade said:

I also noticed something with team Xen grunts. Apparently Madame X can erase them, make them disappear.

There is no reason to assume Madame X does that. Team Xen members either have this "mark of death" on them for normal grunts, or this semi-biological regenerating suit for Deathwings, which most likely have automated "delete" responses to certain conditions. My personal theory somewhere on this forum was that team Xen is literally what it sounds like - alien to this particular world and/or timeline and have to use suits and marks to be tied to this reality. If they are sufficiently damaged they get erased from this existense since this is not a place for them. 

34 minutes ago, Sir_Gallade said:

Do you think GDC's anniversary, and Melia's birthday happening at practically the same time, could be more than a coincidence?

No. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Sir_Gallade said:

I thought about something 

Do you think GDC's anniversary, and Melia's birthday happening at practically the same time, could be more than a coincidence?

Nope, everything in Rejuv is not a coincidence, maybe we'll know what that means in 13.5

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I want to know that who are the four lights. I know that one of them is our character, one is aelita and one is melia. I do not know who is the last one. So, if anyone can help me out i would be really greatful.

40 minutes ago, Pain said:

I want to know that who are the four lights. I know that one of them is our character, one is aelita and one is melia. I do not know who is the last one. So, if anyone can help me out i would be really greatful.

I'm pretty sure the four lights are Erin, Melia, Alice and Allen.

Edited by Rejuv007

2 hours ago, Pain said:

I gave a link to the topic with most information we got on page 33 in here, you can check it out. 

6 hours ago, Pain said:

There are theories in this topic, in the Spoiler Discussion and more, one of the biggest mysteries.

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2022 at 1:48 PM, NerfCaulifla said:

Adrest, the "second half of the original deity who died not long after his survival to the meteorite"

*Third half.

In order we have:

1. The Meteorite that killed the Deity. Implied to be the one from Reborn.
  2. The Archetype.
  3. Adrest.

Adrest is the third, and originally(before to be connected with the core) the weakest one 

Edited by KingInfernal