Theory Crafting Thread

enderowl

V13 managed to deliver some very interesting insight into the lore of Rejuvenation. For instance, Nancy mentions that the Nymiera in the Zeight is actually older than the real world counterpart. Of course, this is impossible if the creation story is completely accurate. This means that the Garufans must be from the world prior to the reset. Interestingly, I believe there was a piece of dialogue that highlighted the inconsistency in Garufan structures (some look futuristic, others ancient); it is possible that the futuristic ones are remnants of the prior world. while the ancient ones were created during ancient times in the current one. However, this speculation only holds true if the reset somehow left the structures untouched, or if the reset is not as literal as it was made out to be.

Another intriguing lore drop were the effects of the Archetype on the subjects. The game implies that the Archetype instigated the creation of legendary pokemon, perhaps as a side effect of Genesys Syndrome. We are aware that Griselda somehow turned into Giratina, and that Tiempa and Spacea were not born with their powers. In all likelihood, they are heading towards the same fate as Griselda. This leads me to question whether Nymieria and Indriad were exposed to the Archetype in a similar manner. I don't doubt that Indriad somehow turned himself into the infamous Yveltal that frequently shows up. It simply seems too much of a coincidence that his "powered up" form bears a striking similarity to Yveltal's color scheme, and the fact that Indriad is nowhere to be found in neither the present nor the bad future. There is also the fact that Yveltal shows up after Melanie calls for her father. Of course, Yveltal could just be Indriad's pokemon; but come on, this is Rejuvenation, you have to take an opposite Occam's razor approach when theorizing about this game. Also, the Yveltal has always felt out place and it has to fit in somehow.

Lastly, I want to theorize about Nim. When Nim initially appeared, she mentioned Hazuki, Anju, and the MC. Nim doesn't know Anju or Hazuki, and because of Hazuki's fate, is incapable of doing so in the future. There is also the fact that she mentions hearing Nymiera to Melia (similarly to the Aelita and Vivian situation). Because of this, I am inclined to believe Nim is some sort of reincarnation of Nymiera (Yes, even with the Nymiera ghost running around). Evidently, Indriad must have done something during their final confrontation. We know that Hazuki was knocked unconscious and consequently managed to escape. Anju was captured by Indriad. Nymiera's fate has not been explicitly stated, but I'm guessing Nim is the end result. Considering the MC's inclusion in Nim's statement, it is likely that the MC will revisit the time period through another time crystal in a future chapter, and see the circumstances that led to Nim's creation. The Nymiera ghost poses a hole in the theory, but let's consider the following: magic somehow made it work (like with how Angie and Geara had Indriad's essence).

• Like 1

Sooooo imma post some topics that have been on my mind since finishing v13. stop reading if you haven’t reached chapter 15, or even played v13. Then again if your haven’t played then you’ve gone mad

Anyways…..While replaying rejuvenation, when Madame X finds out Melia is still alive at Blacksteeple during Chapter 4.  she says (I’m paraphrasing) “I still felt our bond” “Somewhere inside, I felt you hadn’t left this world”. The mention of this bond has to tie in to the confusing relation between Maria and Melia. It’s confusing though as if you defeat Madame X on eclysia (SAKITRON TOO OP) she has darker skin, some people speculated prior to v13 release, that the Madame X we saw on eclysia is the same we see throughout the game, but they might’ve changed this scene in the new update, but I have yet to reach Chapter 14 in my new save file, so I’m still unsure on that aspect

Another thing I want to mention with Madame X, is that in the Flashback in the chapter 15, involving Erin (eriana) and Vitus. After Erin is defeated, she says to Maria, the NEAR EXACT same words that Madame X said to Maria in the prologue (the whole don’t lose hope speech?) . sooo now I’m thinking there’s a link between Erin and Madame X???but let’s not get ahead of ourself.

Also someone in this thread mentioned us going back to the past again, which I agree with, since after we fight Marinette, she says that she won’t forgot the MC and Venam again. And since when we went to the past the first time, we didn’t have direct interaction with Maria,  we’ll meet her again at some point. So it’s clear Maria and Marinette are the same person. How Melia ties in with her is where it gets confusing.

tbh the mc, villains, human become Pokemon things have lost all purpose to me. As long as the devs give me another ElectroBat, I can die a happy man. (Just Kidding I LOVE THE LORE, but srsly I want another ElectroBat. I know you reading this devs;)

I don't think Madame X is an alternate timeline version of Melia, let me explain.

At the end of Chapter 3, Marianette remembers who she is and attacks Indriad but we don't see the outcome of this fight.

What if, somehow during this fight, Indriad gets turned into Yveltal. That would explain why we haven't seen him and why Melanie calls Yveltal "father" in the bad future.

Where do Melia and Madame X fit into this? Well what if also during that fight Marianette somehow got split into two people, Melia and Madame X. Perhaps that's their bond, not being related or alternate timeline counterparts, but two halves of the same person. The two halves of Maria.

I finished just 2 days ago the V13 and I put here some of my theories or things I noticed. Spoiler here:

Spoiler
  • In Path 2, we saw Melia being "checked" by the strange machine of the Garufa Inc. It's said that her currently age is 75, meanwhile it shows that she's 18. I think: maybe this happens because she spent 3 years in Kugearen and the machine counted her age if she was there. Or. That's actually Maria's age. Erin, Alice and Allen spent time in Unown Dimension, which I think there the time goes pretty different. We know that Melia is Maria. We still have to understand how Maria became Marianette and, after I think Interceptor's help, she regain memories, but we still don't know how she became Melia.
  • Madame X is someone with black hair and red eyes, like we saw if Sakitron managed to beat Amanda's clone and helps us in the pyramid. At the start, I thought that maybe she's Anathea from another world, which I think she never died because of Gardevoir. Or. A corrupted Melia, which looses Archetype's power. I still don't know.
  • Restarting Rejuv, but this time with an Intense Mode character, I missed an hidden dialogue with Crescent in S.S. Oceana, due to changes in almost all chapters, events and location. This time checking this dialogue, Crescent asked me if I still remember her. After some "...", she turned back to "see the ocean". Remembering all strange moments with Crescent, where she tried so much to protect a "certain invidual", like said after Galvantula's defeat or being not so much cold after our first death (or, at least, what it seems to me), I understood  that maybe, despite what happened, she's still have some "thoughts" or "feelings" for us. We know that Crescent is the "best friend" of our character, being the one saved by our sacrifice in the past. We don't know what happened to her, but she did something interesting in two moments:
    • In her and Nancy's flashback in S.S. Oceana, she was like...in panic? After what was going on Aevis (my character is Aevis for every run, so I mean your character if you choose another mc), she got so much worried.
    • When Aevis finally was back to life, she said something like "I did this just for you! I wanted to be together with you!" or something like that? (maybe love, friendship? Who knows.

I think that maybe, knowing much more about the past ourselfs, we can unlock some of Crescent's story and development.

Maybe our character is the key to unlock her true motivation for doing all of this and to know how she got those pyschic power.

• In Intense Mode, like I saw in another topic, every student, depending on your character, obliviously, has a Mystical Pokémon in their team. Maybe in the future, we can get the one of our past counterpart.

I finished V13 like 4 days ago, and something about Erin strucked me.

Let me explain (+ I don't know if someone already talked about it in this thread):

I think that some of you remember those words : "Maria, No matter what happens. Don't you dare lose hope. Don't lose who you are and don't you dare forget what's about to happen. You understand?" or something like that, those words come from Madame X during the prologue, right before Marianette gets sacrificed.

Well, in Erin's cold truth  (or door? don't recall the exact name, it's when Cera shows something to Erin), Erin says those exact words to Maria.

image.thumb.png.4bac69e0b7ef046e02cc129f4d97628a.png

And the fact that Erin and Madame X both carry a sword could confirm this ?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SmK said:

I finished V13 like 4 days ago, and something about Erin strucked me.

Let me explain (+ I don't know if someone already talked about it in this thread):

I think that some of you remember those words : "Maria, No matter what happens. Don't you dare lose hope. Don't lose who you are and don't you dare forget what's about to happen. You understand?" or something like that, those words come from Madame X during the prologue, right before Marianette gets sacrificed.

Well, in Erin's cold truth  (or door? don't recall the exact name, it's when Cera shows something to Erin), Erin says those exact words to Maria.

image.thumb.png.4bac69e0b7ef046e02cc129f4d97628a.png

And the fact that Erin and Madame X both carry a sword could confirm this ?

This is getting interesting...

• Like 1

So I have a theory about relationship between Maria and Melia.

I feel like Melia is a wish of Maria's Archetype. We know Archetype can grant any wish and Archetype can be drained from host. Archetype was drained from Maria and was used to wish for Melia and probably as a side effect of being formed by a drained Archetype Melia got Genesis Syndrome. 

• Like 1

On 8/4/2021 at 8:10 AM, Yahiro said:

So I have a theory about relationship between Maria and Melia.

I feel like Melia is a wish of Maria's Archetype. We know Archetype can grant any wish and Archetype can be drained from host. Archetype was drained from Maria and was used to wish for Melia and probably as a side effect of being formed by a drained Archetype Melia got Genesis Syndrome. 

If this true it would make sense, I’m like 80% Melia and Maria are NOT the same person, based on the fact Melia spent 3 years in the past, of which Maria  was very much alive and present. And yet she didn’t show any type of or signs universal deletion, because if she and Maria were the same, one of them would be deleted. 
It’s possible spacea and timepa gave Melia some sort of protection against this,but the only known method to stop universal deletion without overlapping is the time gear amulets, which Melia did not have before the bad future arc.

• Upvote 1

On 7/27/2021 at 1:57 PM, O0mega said:

After this update I think my idea of Madame X and Melia connected might be framed in a different way

I think Madame X is either Maria or an earlier version of Marianette while Melia is either Marianette herself or another version, as it sounds like Marianette might not have been the first version.

I think Madame X's hair being black as seen on the pyramid shows the Archetype was taken out of her and put into Melia who isnt as suited for it, hence why she has the problems

Spoiler

My personal theory is that Vitus might've split Maria into three counter parts: 1. Melia, 2. Maria, 3.marrianette...kind of like kurem..where maria is the empty husk and the other two are emotions that maria fills herself with.....this might also explain why Melia has genesis syndrome but the Erin, Alice and Allen don't (but they still formed the the archetype symbol so they are related), since the Side effect of them splitting up would be that the archetype might've become unstable...…

Melia also says that her head is saying that she is not Maria (since technically she is not)

As for the other two its possible that Maria is madame X because nastasia pours All her trust in her and if you remember in the past Anastasia and Maria were REALLY good friends and currently nastassia's motives are unknown, Madame x's lack of empathy might point to this since now maria is an empty emotionless husk. (she wants Melia's "power" just like kyurem wants to fill itself with truth or ideals (zekrom and reshiram), furthermore she has a yveltal which complements vitus's powered up look colour scheme she also says that she has failed her father...maybe the sideffect of the splitting for her is that it alters her appearance (gives her black hair like the archetype has been drained from her and red eyes)

...as for marianette i don't really know. Last we met her she still in the mansion and out of tthe three she looks to be the most stable...though we don't see using her power

Spoiler

might sound farfetched but still stranger things have happened 

Edited by CandyRock

On 8/3/2021 at 4:27 AM, S7rife said:

I finished just 2 days ago the V13 and I put here some of my theories or things I noticed. Spoiler here:

Hide contents
  • In Path 2, we saw Melia being "checked" by the strange machine of the Garufa Inc. It's said that her currently age is 75, meanwhile it shows that she's 18. I think: maybe this happens because she spent 3 years in Kugearen and the machine counted her age if she was there. Or. That's actually Maria's age. Erin, Alice and Allen spent time in Unown Dimension, which I think there the time goes pretty different. We know that Melia is Maria. We still have to understand how Maria became Marianette and, after I think Interceptor's help, she regain memories, but we still don't know how she became Melia.
  • Madame X is someone with black hair and red eyes, like we saw if Sakitron managed to beat Amanda's clone and helps us in the pyramid. At the start, I thought that maybe she's Anathea from another world, which I think she never died because of Gardevoir. Or. A corrupted Melia, which looses Archetype's power. I still don't know.
  • Restarting Rejuv, but this time with an Intense Mode character, I missed an hidden dialogue with Crescent in S.S. Oceana, due to changes in almost all chapters, events and location. This time checking this dialogue, Crescent asked me if I still remember her. After some "...", she turned back to "see the ocean". Remembering all strange moments with Crescent, where she tried so much to protect a "certain invidual", like said after Galvantula's defeat or being not so much cold after our first death (or, at least, what it seems to me), I understood  that maybe, despite what happened, she's still have some "thoughts" or "feelings" for us. We know that Crescent is the "best friend" of our character, being the one saved by our sacrifice in the past. We don't know what happened to her, but she did something interesting in two moments:
    • In her and Nancy's flashback in S.S. Oceana, she was like...in panic? After what was going on Aevis (my character is Aevis for every run, so I mean your character if you choose another mc), she got so much worried.
    • When Aevis finally was back to life, she said something like "I did this just for you! I wanted to be together with you!" or something like that? (maybe love, friendship? Who knows.

I think that maybe, knowing much more about the past ourselfs, we can unlock some of Crescent's story and development.

Maybe our character is the key to unlock her true motivation for doing all of this and to know how she got those pyschic power.

• In Intense Mode, like I saw in another topic, every student, depending on your character, obliviously, has a Mystical Pokémon in their team. Maybe in the future, we can get the one of our past counterpart.

Spoiler

yeah its possible that mc and crescent were an item in the past since crescent says in her book (school of nightmares) that she is  very jealous of Aevis's and (Aevia's?) relationship. though i am not sure what she means by that (like are they in love or?)

7 hours ago, CandyRock said:
  Hide contents

yeah its possible that mc and crescent were an item in the past since crescent says in her book (school of nightmares) that she is  very jealous of Aevis's and (Aevia's?) relationship. though i am not sure what she means by that (like are they in love or?)

Spoiler

For more answers, I think we need to dig more into the past, to discover more truth about MC and Crescent, because we know that this is not her real name and not why se was putted in a class with only members with "A" as first letter of their names. How maybe our MC bonded with Crescent (yellow text color in game "You're my best friend, Crescent" ) and (only Intense Mode) he/she/they have a Mystical Pokémon (Aevis has Keldeo, which greatly makes sense for what he told to us in Nightmare Realm and for his behaviour). We just met our past counterpart and we got the power of the Interceptium-Z and Interceptor's form (it's like Super Saiyan) and we saw that Crescent is really important for our character's development (which I really like this fact). I hope more of this in the next version.

Edited by S7rife

On 8/10/2021 at 12:19 AM, S7rife said:
  Hide contents

For more answers, I think we need to dig more into the past, to discover more truth about MC and Crescent, because we know that this is not her real name and not why se was putted in a class with only members with "A" as first letter of their names. How maybe our MC bonded with Crescent (yellow text color in game "You're my best friend, Crescent" ) and (only Intense Mode) he/she/they have a Mystical Pokémon (Aevis has Keldeo, which greatly makes sense for what he told to us in Nightmare Realm and for his behaviour). We just met our past counterpart and we got the power of the Interceptium-Z and Interceptor's form (it's like Super Saiyan) and we saw that Crescent is really important for our character's development (which I really like this fact). I hope more of this in the next version.

Spoiler

apparently acording to (tv tropes? i don't remember where i read this) crescent calls mc "my beloved". yeah i also want more of crescent she is such a great character. also can you redirect me to thread about mc's mythical pokemon? this is really interesting as it alludes to the mc getting that specific pokemon as a part of the story

Edited by CandyRock
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, CandyRock said:
  Reveal hidden contents

apparently acording to (tv tropes? i don't remember where i read this) crescent calls mc "my beloved". yeah i also want more of crescent she is such a great character. also can you redirect me to thread about mc's mythical pokemon? this is really interesting as it alludes to the mc getting that specific pokemon as a part of the story

Spoiler

I didn't remember the thing "my beloved" told from her...interesting...this makes sense for each time she begs (coldy, too...) MC to stay away from some dangers.

About characters's team...there is two and more topics about them, one is "Host Fight" just search...the other is "[SPOILERS] New teams for..."

Edited by S7rife

3 hours ago, S7rife said:
  Hide contents

I didn't remember the thing "my beloved" told from her...interesting...this makes sense for each time she begs (coldy, too...) MC to stay away from some dangers.

About characters's team...there is two and more topics about them, one is "Host Fight" just search...the other is "[SPOILERS] New teams for..."

Spoiler

It's something really easy to miss if you weren't paying attention, she says it when she defeats Clear and Kieran and steals the 3 black boxes. Of course at the moment I wasn't 100% sure (more like only 80% sure) if she was talking about the MC, but after seeing what she uses one of the black boxes for I think it's a safe guess to say that she was talking about us.

image.thumb.png.deebdb4ab6236cbf7d9bbe39cfcf72c3.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Enkhidu said:

Hide contents

It's something really easy to miss if you weren't paying attention, she says it when she defeats Clear and Kieran and steals the 3 black boxes. Of course at the moment I wasn't 100% sure (more like only 80% sure) if she was talking about the MC, but after seeing what she uses one of the black boxes for I think it's a safe guess to say that she was talking about us.

image.thumb.png.deebdb4ab6236cbf7d9bbe39cfcf72c3.png

Spoiler

Like you said, she picked 3 boxes. 2 are sure Nancy and MC. Maybe the third is the one which Ren gives to us in Alamissa. Or maybe the one used for our "first death" in Valor Summit. But obliviously, she means us.

Now talking about MC's deaths, in Zenith, the computer (start chapter 15) said that our body got "3 deaths": I recognized only two (lava and Decimation in ruined present). Is the third one turned into stone or whatever in the past?

13 minutes ago, S7rife said:
  Hide contents

Like you said, she picked 3 boxes. 2 are sure Nancy and MC. Maybe the third is the one which Ren gives to us in Alamissa. Or maybe the one used for our "first death" in Valor Summit. But obliviously, she means us.

Now talking about MC's deaths, in Zenith, the computer (start chapter 15) said that our body got "3 deaths": I recognized only two (lava and Decimation in ruined present). Is the third one turned into stone or whatever in the past?

The third dead is in the past where indriads maid wants to blow up kygaeren City.

We survive this bec of the power of the interceptor and then madame x turns back the time so that we can stop the bomb from exploding bec she knows we are important in the future

2 hours ago, Kikss said:

The third dead is in the past where indriads maid wants to blow up kygaeren City.

We survive this bec of the power of the interceptor and then madame x turns back the time so that we can stop the bomb from exploding bec she knows we are important in the future

Spoiler

I forgot about it, I though it was only Madame X's intervention, not Interceptor's power.

Spoiler

How is madame x able to intercept fate something that only Cresent, Variya and the Puppet master were

able to do?, how does she know of spacea of tiempa?, why does she have a time diamond?, why is she so kind to maria but cold towards everyone else? what is her identity?, why does rune/puppet master regard her as invincible when she was fearless against clear and kieren? what is she after, is it the energy that naveed mention that is harvested from humans, is that why she wants to kill everyone, to harvest that energy? what would she do with it anyways? why is she after the archetype if thats the case? and why do clear-kieren and madame x's goal clash a lot but they still work together? surely harming everyone isn't madame x's only intentions there has to be another reason why, right? 

Clear and kieren: who is thier master? who is eden? was she supposed to be an alternate version of Risa Brunnete? why are they hell bent on resetting the world if they don't have the same goals as xara and jean?

Variya: who is she, a supervisor? is she the one who built the obelisk with nymeria? is she the 3rd piece of the original deity just like adrest? if so then why does adrest refer to her as "mother"?

Anju and Vitus (and Nymeria): what is essence, why does vitus need it? did they fuse into anju or was anju brainwashed? why does anju say that she has to save someone when we meet her at the back of indriads mansion? what happened during the battle for hiyoshi city? what is nymeria's fate? what about the strange house in kugearen (the house in which we recieve the weird diary)?

some questions i thought were interesting to think about 🤔 also sorry for my grammar its 4am in the morning and i can't go to sleep

Edited by CandyRock

Hey all so I just finished my V13 run from the start and I took notes of important plot points and hidden info from side quest stuff.

In particular I wanted to share something I found in regards to that Madame X armour factory under Amethyst Cave

When you first meet Alexandra  (known as April or Krystal back then) at Amythest Cave, she tells you to figure out a way to open the door to get the Solrock Lunatone fusion thing.

When you work your way through the panels you end up fighting SECS that controlled a Regirock and Registeel (both shiny). The interesting thing is once you beat the battles it says both regi's moved back into their caves or something along those lines. The SEC's here for one don't have personality like the one we see in the Nightmare Realm or Caratos, and they  say the following "Users J and X not detected, attack mode will now commence". This  J and X HAS to be Jean and Xara right?  

See the issue with this is, we're not told anything about whether Xara/Jean or Clear/Kieran are involved in anything under Amethyst Cave, and how these robots got the Regis is also a I have no idea moment. I'm actually assuming that the regis that the SECS were using are the real ones, and that the Protectors of Aevium haven't 'caught' them but can just summon them to fight alongside with (kinda like how Saki took control of Registeel  in the nightmare realm against Hazuki)

Now onto the Madame X armour

When you first activate it, you see  a red looking time crystal onto the converyer belt, and then the message of WARNING, VITAL COMPONENT CORE#1 MISSING - 10 sec before automatic completion. Then you get a white suit/statue? of Madame X's armour. 

There's literally no instance in the game where anything could replace this 'vital component' except for what I think are 2 things:

1. Black shard crystal, and maybe the red time crystal looking thing is a crimson quartz? but then what's the other 'missing component'?

2. One of those mysterious black boxes (or as the Axis High nightmare students call them, brains...)

Again, there is so little information, and we still don't know the purpose of this armour factory or what that red time crystal even is. But Kieran/Clear or Xara/Jean definitely is involved here somehow,  and are likely allies of some sort.

I mean, we never got an explanation to why they paired up with Madame X on Eclysia Pyramid anyways right? How and when they teamed up is completely unknown but this bit of random info may be a link to the 2 party's relationship?

Another speculative thing I wanted to point out is that the gems used on Blacksteeple  to power up those sygil things are mostly purple, so likely are related to Amethyst Cave? During this arc, there is a mention of harvesting energy  via battles, and how dying gives more energy than normal? I believe this is some form of life or soul energy or malice energy of something that is related to the Ligosomnia Machine, as the machine required energy to sustain it right? Perhaps Madame X already was working with Kieran and Clear at this point of the game, who knows honestly?

We don't have a lot on the  purpose of collecting this negative/life/soul energy but if you think of that armour  factory in Amethyst Cave, well... where is it built near? A goddamn Grave Yard, which is full of spirits/death/etc you get my point. 

Although  the Puppet Master is now  gone, I do believe there will be a future version in which that armour factory may be fully explored, because there is so many questions surrounding it. The fact that the armour can be reproduced could also suggest multiple Madame X's in our current dimension, so Madame X may not just be the 1 person. This may also tie in with how the Puppet Master says Madame X is undefeatable (because there's not only 1, there's heaps?) or why Madame X decides to save us in Kugeran explosion despite being the MC's enemy? 

I'm going on a rant by now but tldr: Amethyst Cave is still very SUS and is linked to Xara/Jean or Clear/Kieran. We just need more info...

• Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 9:56 AM, Dausk said:

Yeah, I was just stating that I'm skeptical of the idea of Indriad fusing with Anju to form Angie because Geara shared the same aura simultaneously. Do we know who burned down the Wispy Tower?

Didn't Narcissa in her performance  story telling mention a black hair woman or something standing  on top of the tower as it burned down? I  vaguely remember  something like this right before her gym battle

52 minutes ago, Bok_Choy777 said:

Didn't Narcissa in her performance  story telling mention a black hair woman or something standing  on top of the tower as it burned down? I  vaguely remember  something like this right before her gym battle

She supposedly wore a black dress too. I'm wondering this because whoever it was was most certainly targeting Indriad; and this is the point where he disappears in the present. There aren't too many characters that fit this description.

On 8/11/2021 at 12:58 AM, Bok_Choy777 said:

When you work your way through the panels you end up fighting SECS that controlled a Regirock and Registeel (both shiny). The interesting thing is once you beat the battles it says both regi's moved back into their caves or something along those lines. The SEC's here for one don't have personality like the one we see in the Nightmare Realm or Caratos, and they  say the following "Users J and X not detected, attack mode will now commence". This  J and X HAS to be Jean and Xara right?  

See the issue with this is, we're not told anything about whether Xara/Jean or Clear/Kieran are involved in anything under Amethyst Cave, and how these robots got the Regis is also a I have no idea moment. I'm actually assuming that the regis that the SECS were using are the real ones, and that the Protectors of Aevium haven't 'caught' them but can just summon them to fight alongside with (kinda like how Saki took control of Registeel  in the nightmare realm against Hazuki)

The protectors of Aevium definitely haven't caught the Regi's, Nymeria just gave it to them because she realized thier potential or something as hazuki says nymeria recognize her impenetrable defenses. 

evidence 1: this might also explain when Nymeria withdrew hazuki's favor and why it resulted in Saki getting the registeel.....

evidence 2: Rift alieta is literally rift regirock

the only thing that doesn't make sense is why isn't regice there? if i remember correctly angie was frozen right? which means she didn't have control of regice....why? why isn't it there then, hazuki is also alive and still has (at the time atleast) registeel? yet it was still there. also important to mention that the registeel was shiny where as hazuki's registeel wasn't (i think).

• Like 1

On 8/11/2021 at 4:45 PM, CandyRock said:
  Hide contents

How is madame x able to intercept fate something that only Cresent, Variya and the Puppet master were

able to do?, how does she know of spacea of tiempa?, why does she have a time diamond?, why is she so kind to maria but cold towards everyone else? what is her identity?, why does rune/puppet master regard her as invincible when she was fearless against clear and kieren? what is she after, is it the energy that naveed mention that is harvested from humans, is that why she wants to kill everyone, to harvest that energy? what would she do with it anyways? why is she after the archetype if thats the case? and why do clear-kieren and madame x's goal clash a lot but they still work together? surely harming everyone isn't madame x's only intentions there has to be another reason why, right? 

Clear and kieren: who is thier master? who is eden? was she supposed to be an alternate version of Risa Brunnete? why are they hell bent on resetting the world if they don't have the same goals as xara and jean?

Variya: who is she, a supervisor? is she the one who built the obelisk with nymeria? is she the 3rd piece of the original deity just like adrest? if so then why does adrest refer to her as "mother"?

Anju and Vitus (and Nymeria): what is essence, why does vitus need it? did they fuse into anju or was anju brainwashed? why does anju say that she has to save someone when we meet her at the back of indriads mansion? what happened during the battle for hiyoshi city? what is nymeria's fate? what about the strange house in kugearen (the house in which we recieve the weird diary)?

some questions i thought were interesting to think about 🤔 also sorry for my grammar its 4am in the morning and i can't go to sleep

Also one thing about this Indriad's essence is very interesting. In the battle against Geara in Saki's gym,  Geara's sprite no long has this spirit thing next to him anymore. I'm not sure if this is because Natasia didn't find all 1000 pieces of him, or because his soul got tore up he lost whatever that spirit thing was?

He  also mentions how he 'lost his rage' after you beat him, suggesting that whatever possessed him was the one that gave him all of these negative emotions?

We'll have to see whatever the hell it is Damien collected after the Indriad spirit cutscene in Anju's estate. I still lowkey believe Nim is straightup Nymiera but somehow manipulated by Indriad, but who knows