Theory Crafting Thread

enderowl

Maybe the end result is that all these factions are aware of the timeline basically looping, reseting after each final bad outcome, or something similar, and are battling to ensure whatever future is ultimately reached is one of their design.

I think Flora's backstory may be very important. She knows more than she lets on. She knows details she shouldn't, like the Xenpurgis. She is trying to save Grand Dream City, and her goals are noble. She is just... broken. For reasons we don't know. I wonder if maybe she's going to have a more thorough explanation for why she is this way... maybe our final journey to the past will tie the last threads together...

Imo I think the Amethyst grotto isn't going to be as important as we think to me it just feels like a resting ground for certain souls. Ones that didn't deserve what happened to them like keta losing his daughter and wife and brother almost simultaneously

3 hours ago, sayar said:

where's the proof deagen died?

If Deagen was alive, he would have come with Kenneth to Aevium. He is most likely dead.

Edited by Leenu
Grammar
  • Hmm 1

42 minutes ago, sayar said:

dont forget

we didnt see his body 

only blood on the rocks

also there's a file in the hospital of hope

which mentions someone frm sevii islands

Certainly a possibility

Edited by Leenu
Spelling

On 2/23/2021 at 12:04 PM, pixellink1 said:

Pretty sure the illness was genetic, isha just THOUGHT his brain replicated it

Granted I'm no expert, Isiah got the illness in his 40's and Isha got it at exactly the same age. 
Can a genetic illness remain dormant for over 40-years and be that age specific?

2 hours ago, pixellink1 said:

Does anyone else think Cresent might be an alternate version of Athena? I mean, we find a Gothorita in Indriad/Vetus's mansion, and the records in the HoH indicate that Athena had black hair at one point.

Anathea died  when we went to the past for the with Melia and Venam. So most likely she is not Cresent. In addition to that, Anathea is trapped in the soul stone that we have, so most likely not.

okay so this is gonna sound weird but does anyone think Erins team when she fights Melia seems random. like the girl has a Butterfree, Florges, Amoasnow, Zangoose, Swanna and a mega Absol. None of those pokemon synergise well with each other. Theres no theme......But what if there is?

Okay so I looked at her shiny Floges for example for now lets go with its based on a marigold. now youd think it be like life and stuff right cause its a fairy type? wrong marigolds symolism is greed, Jealosy and negative emotions.

Next her Swanna. Has anyone herad of a dark swan before?. or the ugly duckling. basically one is evil and jealous and goes their own way then the other is about evolution

Also her zangoose symbolies Rebellion, self opinionated and courage something erin all is.

Now her Butterfrees easy. Evolution.

and now we have her Mega absol. something to note is she and Zeta are the only ones to have mega absol . But. Her lore is more interesting in this one. because shes part of the insignia her team should be positive and hopeful (which is ironic cause Melias team literally screams hope) so why is her team like that?

(Also sorry about the spelling mistakes 😂 also i kinda made this topic awile back but i didnt spend much time talking about the rest of her team))

EDIT: Also her abomasnow could be how she sees herslef like shes a freak or she seems like she dosent exist?(this could tie in with the kids making fun of her)

Rebellion and Jealousy are appropriate themes for Erin. 

She was trapped in the Unown dimension but rather than succumb to Allen and Alice's games with the Unown and she escaped, without the aid of the Puppet Master. Then changed her name (her original name is Eriana) and hair color. 

Later she refused to acquiesce to her non-consensual entry into the Grand Dream Tournament and made a public scene of disqualifying herself instead of just not showing up. 

All acts of rebellion. 

She is the one to suggest to Melia that Jenner's encouragement for her to become a gym leader was an act of genuine love since the notes for 'Project Rapture' never mentioned that as part of the plan. Then she goes onto explain that she's always beena lone, even Souta never paid her much attention. 

I believe she also at times seemed somewhat resentful of Aelita and the attention she was receiving from Souta as well as the responsibility that fell on her. 

This could be jealousy. 

1 hour ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Rebellion and Jealousy are appropriate themes for Erin. 

She was trapped in the Unown dimension but rather than succumb to Allen and Alice's games with the Unown and she escaped, without the aid of the Puppet Master. Then changed her name (her original name is Eriana) and hair color. 

Later she refused to acquiesce to her non-consensual entry into the Grand Dream Tournament and made a public scene of disqualifying herself instead of just not showing up. 

All acts of rebellion. 

She is the one to suggest to Melia that Jenner's encouragement for her to become a gym leader was an act of genuine love since the notes for 'Project Rapture' never mentioned that as part of the plan. Then she goes onto explain that she's always beena lone, even Souta never paid her much attention. 

I believe she also at times seemed somewhat resentful of Aelita and the attention she was receiving from Souta as well as the responsibility that fell on her. 

This could be jealousy. 

I agree with this but I also feel she might harbour resentment for Melia aswell becuase they havent talked about how unfair it was for Erin to be trapped in the ? dimension and not Melia.

and also Anethea is yet to make an apperence with both of them in the room so Erin can ask her questions

9 hours ago, Gengar768 said:

I agree with this but I also feel she might harbour resentment for Melia aswell becuase they havent talked about how unfair it was for Erin to be trapped in the ? dimension and not Melia.

I agree, this is valid. 

9 hours ago, Gengar768 said:

and also Anethea is yet to make an apperence with both of them in the room so Erin can ask her questions

It hasn't been officially confirmed yet that Anathea is their mother though I believe she is. Point being I don't think either of them is aware. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2021 at 11:54 AM, Gengar768 said:

okay so this is gonna sound weird but does anyone think Erins team when she fights Melia seems random. like the girl has a Butterfree, Florges, Amoasnow, Zangoose, Swanna and a mega Absol. None of those pokemon synergise well with each other. Theres no theme......But what if there is?

Okay so I looked at her shiny Floges for example for now lets go with its based on a marigold. now youd think it be like life and stuff right cause its a fairy type? wrong marigolds symolism is greed, Jealosy and negative emotions.

Next her Swanna. Has anyone herad of a dark swan before?. or the ugly duckling. basically one is evil and jealous and goes their own way then the other is about evolution

Also her zangoose symbolies Rebellion, self opinionated and courage something erin all is.

Now her Butterfrees easy. Evolution.

and now we have her Mega absol. something to note is she and Zeta are the only ones to have mega absol . But. Her lore is more interesting in this one. because shes part of the insignia her team should be positive and hopeful (which is ironic cause Melias team literally screams hope) so why is her team like that?

(Also sorry about the spelling mistakes 😂 also i kinda made this topic awile back but i didnt spend much time talking about the rest of her team))

EDIT: Also her abomasnow could be how she sees herslef like shes a freak or she seems like she dosent exist?(this could tie in with the kids making fun of her)

The only thing I would see for a theme is the color white. I mean, that whole aesthetic does fit her so maybe it's not that deep ? 

6 hours ago, TheHellHamster said:

Don't quote me on this but I think Jan once got asked what the theme of Erin's team was and he did say it was colour, it's on his Tumblr somewhere iirc.

I mean you could say its white but id rather have an intresting nod to how her character potential could play out. Instead of just "white"(Not like I have a problem with this I just see this huge potential for a character twist)

I want to point out something i recently discovered and i think there could potentially be a correlation with it.

We know that Angie is either possessed or changed after the events of the calamity or whatever that happened 50 years ago, seeing as before the time travelling with Vivian shows her to be a nice, gentle lady. We also know that she is very good friends with the eldest, with her name being "Cella".

However, when we see Angie in the present day, she's mad, and her assistant is named "Cerra", with a striking resemblance to "Cella" back in the past, with her obeying her moves similar to when they were trying to stop Vivian from sacrificing herself.

They both have access to some sort of magic powers, leading me to believe there's some correlation between the two, as if maybe Angie constructed her after or before the huge event, maybe in place of loneliness or to help her plan come to fruition.

Although there's flaws, like apart from that, there's quite little correlation between the two, and while the aging process can be explained with magic as to why Cerra isn't old, there's still not very much. Still, i thought it was something to consider, especially because i feel as if angie is going to play a major role in future events.

5 hours ago, CrystalStar said:

cella is actually revealed to be the eldest

plus Cerra grabs Cella while you fight over the magma stone, meaning they can't be time travel versions of each other as they would've overlapped

17 hours ago, CrystalStar said:

cella is actually revealed to be the eldest

I mean that the eldest when she was young with angie since she looks eerily similar to Cerra, and is Angie's right hand woman. And i don't believe it's time travel, but maybe garufan or Angie's magic that created Cerra since she is a maid. it's a bit of stretch, but i think it's a theory. a game theory.

So touching on the Madame X being Melia, Maria, or anything along those lines. In the archive under..route 6? The one where it speaks about the interceptor's core. In the bottom right corner theres a book speaking about the Archetype's Influence which notes those who are "possessed" gain golden eyes, skin and hair. Which makes sense with Melia being blond along with her siblings. It also mentions that those who have the power removed have their original appearance restored. So maybe Madame X did have that power in one way and another then lost it which caused her hair to be..black? Its been awhile since I finished the pyramid fight.