1 hour ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Rebellion and Jealousy are appropriate themes for Erin. 

She was trapped in the Unown dimension but rather than succumb to Allen and Alice's games with the Unown and she escaped, without the aid of the Puppet Master. Then changed her name (her original name is Eriana) and hair color. 

Later she refused to acquiesce to her non-consensual entry into the Grand Dream Tournament and made a public scene of disqualifying herself instead of just not showing up. 

All acts of rebellion. 

She is the one to suggest to Melia that Jenner's encouragement for her to become a gym leader was an act of genuine love since the notes for 'Project Rapture' never mentioned that as part of the plan. Then she goes onto explain that she's always beena lone, even Souta never paid her much attention. 

I believe she also at times seemed somewhat resentful of Aelita and the attention she was receiving from Souta as well as the responsibility that fell on her. 

This could be jealousy. 

I agree with this but I also feel she might harbour resentment for Melia aswell becuase they havent talked about how unfair it was for Erin to be trapped in the ? dimension and not Melia.

and also Anethea is yet to make an apperence with both of them in the room so Erin can ask her questions

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team-Anti Assist.

Hello Rejuvenators. I am making this thread for those who want to put down their own theories on what is going to happen in V13, characters, and etc.  I also made this thread just to have the act

Dunno if anybody is interested, but I feel like speculating a bit about the Player Character cuz they're one of the more interesting characters to me in this game So reading the various theories pe

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Gengar768 said:

I agree with this but I also feel she might harbour resentment for Melia aswell becuase they havent talked about how unfair it was for Erin to be trapped in the ? dimension and not Melia.

I agree, this is valid. 

9 hours ago, Gengar768 said:

and also Anethea is yet to make an apperence with both of them in the room so Erin can ask her questions

It hasn't been officially confirmed yet that Anathea is their mother though I believe she is. Point being I don't think either of them is aware.