Theory Crafting Thread

enderowl

4 hours ago, TheHellHamster said:

Alright, no.1

Hide contents

Answer: diamond

Pink writing saying 'IT TAKES 2

TWO O (the Os have dots like eyes)

Hidden message beneath saying 'Your game of hide and seek is over' and a 9 hidden beneath that

no.2

Hide contents

Answer: pearl

Pink writing saying 'I'm Safe NOW' (two eyes next to it)

Hidden message saying 'In the end, her destiny is something she cannot run from.
                                          And I think the same is true... for me.' and a 14 hidden below that

no.3

Hide contents

Answer: platinum

Pink writing saying 'I forgive

----->You'

Below that is a really weird picture: A girl is being hung in front of a picture frame like she was a puppet, based on her clothes it appears to be Saki. Covering Saki(?)'s eyes is some yellow writing saying 'My world will become my universe.
M̶y̛ ̢u͢n͟i̢v͠e͡rs̢e ͡w̢ill be͏ćo̢m͏e ̛o͏u͏r ̀tr̕u̶th.̵'

Below the picture is a hidden message in the pink writing saying 'Are you READY'

I'd still look at them myself if I were you but here you go.

Personally I think that the game of hide and seek is referring to how Saki has been missing for ages now and she is going to show up in V13. Based on the puppet imagery in no.3 and Saki's twitter she is almost definitely under the same or similar mind control/brainwashing that Valerie and Adam were.

As for what 9 and 14 mean I've got no clue, the mind first points to a date, but that doesn't seem like the dev team's style. Though if it's also tied to Saki then the numbers happen to match up with the badge number that we were meant to fight Saki at (9) and the number that we currently have (14) and we already know the the steel badge is the next one that we are going to get.

Thanks. Definitely has me eager for V13 when it'll pan out.

5 hours ago, TheHellHamster said:

Personally I think that the game of hide and seek is referring to how Saki has been missing for ages now and she is going to show up in V13. Based on the puppet imagery in no.3 and Saki's twitter she is almost definitely under the same or similar mind control/brainwashing that Valerie and Adam were.

Before V13 possibly drops, I agree Saki has to appear however Rune is Aevium's best hide and seek player.

- The MC only sees her at Telia for 2 seconds and no reason is given. She's 1 of 4 red heads on Terajuma and the only one who Kyogre doesn't trap.

- Huey, says he fought with her & she went missing from her job at Axis High before or around the brainwashing.

- she found the book on Miera and made a connection to the Puppet master before leaving.

-the pyramid flashback mentions a "childhood" relationship led Flora to reveal her base to Rune but not to Florin

- She has a fear of something greater than Bladestar or Cassandra.

-While her main goal is keeping Huey safe, she has a secret so big, it forced her into hiding rather than maintaining course.

- Flora wants to avenge her.

No clues to her whereabouts

So while replaying the game I noticed a particular dialogue during Blacksteep Castle arc when Aelitha was summoned by Neved. 

Could it be that there were 2 Aelitha during the whole Blacksteep Castle arc. It could be that Aelitha time travelled back to Blacksteep Castle arc and maybe even have saved Nancy there.

20210716_114536.jpg

20210716_114549.jpg

Edited by Yahiro

7 hours ago, Yahiro said:

So while replaying the game I noticed a particular dialogue during Blacksteep Castle arc when Aelitha was summoned by Neved. 

Could it be that there were 2 Aelitha during the whole Blacksteep Castle arc. It could be that Aelitha time travelled back to Blacksteep Castle arc and maybe even have saved Nancy there.

20210716_114536.jpg

20210716_114549.jpg

Or people could just be mistaken. It's not like complete strangers would be able to recognize her 100% accurately.

5 minutes ago, Tikkit said:

Or people could just be mistaken. It's not like complete strangers would be able to recognize her 100% accurately.

Actually now I am pretty sure there were 2 Aelitha there. There must be a reason devs put this dialogue here unless I am mistaking something.

20210716_185729.jpg

20210716_185715.jpg

Soo most people on this thread probably already know, but imma still gonna say it even cah I’m excited

V13 DROPS LATER TODAY!!!

Hopefully all our theory questions will be answered, and I am WAYYY to excited for this version 

4 hours ago, Yahiro said:

Actually now I am pretty sure there were 2 Aelitha there. There must be a reason devs put this dialogue here unless I am mistaking something.

20210716_185729.jpg

20210716_185715.jpg

We do know based on the imposter  Nancy and MC in Grand Dream City, and Risa saying how Aelita and Venam somehow participated in the tournament that there are doppelgängers running around. They were probably Cosmia and Comet again 

Spoiler

HEAVY SPOILERS FOR THE FIRST PART OF THE NEW STORY CONTENT IN V13, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

After playing through most of the new story content, still need to do the last route, some of the theories seem to be true.

I made one theory about the very first teaser screenshot from the V13 Discussion Thread saying that area the protagonist was at was the obelisk. I was right!

Okay, enough with my over excitement of getting something right, I wanted to make a theory revolving around the obelisk, interceptor, and Crescent.

The obelisk is suppose to be like a interface for the host to communicate to the vessel (or is it the vessel to the host?), but when Nancy said it wasn't right, it would probably be around the missing memories the protagonist had.

What happened with the Protag and Crescent? What drove them to have missing memories? What did Crescent do?

And a question for the world reset.

What was the world before it reset and why did it had to reset?

6 hours ago, enderowl said:
  Hide contents

HEAVY SPOILERS FOR THE FIRST PART OF THE NEW STORY CONTENT IN V13, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

After playing through most of the new story content, still need to do the last route, some of the theories seem to be true.

I made one theory about the very first teaser screenshot from the V13 Discussion Thread saying that area the protagonist was at was the obelisk. I was right!

Okay, enough with my over excitement of getting something right, I wanted to make a theory revolving around the obelisk, interceptor, and Crescent.

The obelisk is suppose to be like a interface for the host to communicate to the vessel (or is it the vessel to the host?), but when Nancy said it wasn't right, it would probably be around the missing memories the protagonist had.

What happened with the Protag and Crescent? What drove them to have missing memories? What did Crescent do?

And a question for the world reset.

What was the world before it reset and why did it had to reset?

wait i know this isn't the place to ask but where do i start v13? i am confused.....w

8 minutes ago, CandyRock said:

wait i know this isn't the place to ask but where do i start v13? i am confused.....w

This really isnt the place to ask. But anyways you need to talk to Melia who is at Central penthouse in Residentual District of GDC. 

4 hours ago, Yahiro said:

This really isnt the place to ask. But anyways you need to talk to Melia who is at Central penthouse in Residentual District of GDC. 

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so what's up with Indriad? Like, where the heck is he? Every time we've seen him has been in the past. What happened to him after Wispy Tower? Did he turn into Madame X's Yveltal or something? His "powered up" color scheme looks rather similar.

Just now, Dausk said:

Alright, so what's up with Indriad? Like, where the heck is he? Every time we've seen him has been in the past. What happened to him after Wispy Tower? Did he turn into Madame X's Yveltal or something? His "powered up" color scheme looks rather similar.

Spoiler

he fused with anju

hello everyone, it's not a theory but i'm really thinking about this thing too much

when you do a sidequest, or similar, you make choices, sometimes appear an eye on the character. What does it meeaan pleeease i wanna know

4 hours ago, ZenChu said:

hello everyone, it's not a theory but i'm really thinking about this thing too much

when you do a sidequest, or similar, you make choices, sometimes appear an eye on the character. What does it meeaan pleeease i wanna know

Karma points. It means that you get karma which might lead to good/best ending. You get more info from here.

2 hours ago, Dausk said:

That's what I originally thought, but didn't Geara emanate the same aura as Angie at one point?

Yeah but as of V13, Geara has lost that aura and as a result most of his hatred. Not even getting his ass beat by us is enough  to spark it. 

7 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Yeah but as of V13, Geara has lost that aura and as a result most of his hatred. Not even getting his ass beat by us is enough  to spark it. 

Yeah, I was just stating that I'm skeptical of the idea of Indriad fusing with Anju to form Angie because Geara shared the same aura simultaneously. Do we know who burned down the Wispy Tower?

• Like 1

After this update I think my idea of Madame X and Melia connected might be framed in a different way

I think Madame X is either Maria or an earlier version of Marianette while Melia is either Marianette herself or another version, as it sounds like Marianette might not have been the first version.

I think Madame X's hair being black as seen on the pyramid shows the Archetype was taken out of her and put into Melia who isnt as suited for it, hence why she has the problems

One thing that I found weird is Meleanie doesnt have a single shiny Pokemon on her fight. I mean if she is a alternate version of Melia then wouldnt it make sense for her to have team of shiny as well. Unless she is alternate version of Maria/Marianette rather then Melia.

23 hours ago, Yahiro said:

One thing that I found weird is Meleanie doesnt have a single shiny Pokemon on her fight. I mean if she is a alternate version of Melia then wouldnt it make sense for her to have team of shiny as well. Unless she is alternate version of Maria/Marianette rather then Melia.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I think that's because she doesn't have the 'power'. That's why she wanted to overlap melia, so she could get the power.