7 hours ago, JK’S said:

This is just a question rather than a theory, but in the creation story involving Nymiera and Vitus. Is the meteor that spilt Arceus into 3 pieces, the same as the one under Reborn city?

It's strongly implied, but I don't think it's ever stated directly

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Team-Anti Assist.

Hello Rejuvenators. I am making this thread for those who want to put down their own theories on what is going to happen in V13, characters, and etc.  I also made this thread just to have the act

Dunno if anybody is interested, but I feel like speculating a bit about the Player Character cuz they're one of the more interesting characters to me in this game So reading the various theories pe

Posted Images

On 2/23/2021 at 10:45 PM, pixellink1 said:

What do you guys/girls think will happen once we get all the star shards from the "planet siblings?" I predict we'll get to fight and catch Victini

I think it has something to do with an Alolan legendary Pokémon, possibly Necrozma. Novae states that she and her clan members originate from the Alolan islands. Necrozma is based on a black dwarf and Ultra Necrozma is based on a supernova, both are forms of stars. Also, novae is the plural form of nova, Latin for star. 

• Upvote 1