Theory Crafting Thread

enderowl

On 8/27/2021 at 2:56 PM, Cyphre said:

Crescent said extremely directly that she was not involved in this. Considering her arrogance and overall character there is absolutely zero reason to doubt her words. It was 100% Clear. 

It was just Clear's illusion, she can show visions to people very easily and manipulate truth, like she did in WLL. 

She did not went rogue "against" Storm Chasers, considering her main obsession and interest seems to be MC, either she learned how to bring us back via black box and went rogue to execute this plan, or learned that at some point Storm Chasers plan to hurt MC. 

Just because she doesnt care about anyone but MC doesnt mean her motivations are anywhere evil, and she is most likely only on her and MC side. The only bad things she did were done to team Xen members, otherwise being very rude is not a crime. 

I think the Lorna sitiation is very clear, not sure if there is anything to discuss there. It's not exactly Metal Gear where Ocelot got like 15 allegiances. 

This is confirmed too thanks to Crescent's attitude towards MC: sometimes, like the time he/she/they died in Valor Mountain, she was like calm and not cold as ever. She implored us to stay away from the gang and dangers. The only reason why she went rogue against SC can be only something that involves us as MC. She is not evil, but only cold and rogue for some reasons that maybe we will know in future. She fights only for herself, MC and against Team Xen.

• 1 month later...

yeah its actually a possibility about the duo. my theory about amber and tesla place catching fire killing many people one could be some one who was dear to cassandra it might be a theory.Qns; do you know who maddie is ? its possible its madelis but confusing theory is if she is then why is she a fan of tesla and i think maddie could be someone else or at least the maddie knew venam's father

then if she is then she should have been some kind of acquintance with tesla because venam father and tesla were friends but she is just shown as a fan of tesla.i thought cassandra and madelis were sibling or childhood friends to have some kind of grudge against tesla

19 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

then if she is then she should have been some kind of acquintance with tesla because venam father and tesla were friends but she is just shown as a fan of tesla.i thought cassandra and madelis were sibling or childhood friends to have some kind of grudge against tesla

Where the hell did you even get the idea someone have a grudge against Tesla or Amber?

Blakeory and von Brandt hate each other because of the misunderstanding of the true nature of a fire, Madelis is a straight up fangirl for Tesla, Kenneth was a close family friend for Tesla along with Venam's father, that's about it for relashionships between von Brandt family and others. 

47 minutes ago, Eixenr said:

Cassandra clearly says she wants revenge over Tesla and Amber.

Don't remember where, but she says it.

I've rewatched it and yeah, that is true, my bad. She says that in her talk with Madelis when they talk about activating Xenpurgis. Been a while and it slipped my mind. 

someone in goldeleaf mentioned seeing someone with black hair 

in the fire when wispy tower was burning

basically 

and only important ppl ith black hair are madame x and cassandra 

at least the ones who can reasonably do it

it could be madame x and the twist is it turns out madame x was the one who killed cassandras sig other yea

but i dont think jan would go down that route

1 hour ago, Rejuvenation said:

The biggest theory i wanna know about is the identity of Madme X

Like seriously what is under that mask. I have a hunch it might be Anathea

It's possible, you can check out specific threads devoted to this topic and input your thoughts. Any single human is prone to forgetting details, gotta gather around to figure it out. Here is the most recent topic i started about this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

oh so we learn her identity in post game or the elite four time

dunno. all that he said is that she would be revealed come v16. my guess is that it'll probably (if we get both the 16th and 17th badges v14, the 18th in v15) be during or post-elite 4, since i doubt that big of a plot point would be part of the postgame 

There's one thing that's been lingering at the back of my mind since the end of V13.

In the diamond route, after you beat Cera and Angie, a soul comes out of Angie, and it's said that it is actually Vitus Theolia from before Storm-9.

With further information from Vitus' Gardevoir after Vivian sacrafices herself to protect the future, she said that Vivian shouldn't mess up what Vitus gift to humanity.

I'm pretty sure this is STORM-9.

(Or i hope it is, or else this theory wouldn't make sense).

If it was indeed storm-9, I'm wondering about a couple of things.

1: The Nihilego

It's not necessarily their second form, but rather them coming from ultra wormholes, similar to that of Kieran and Clear. If that's the case, i'm wondering if either Vitus knew about the existence of these wormholes and had the power to manipulate them, or if they came from a second source not controlled by Vitus. Either way, it shows that there was ultra beast/ultra wormhole activity, which is something i'm curious about.

2: The Motive

With the future of the world being in complete disarray in the future caused by Vitus' actions, whether or not it was Storm-9 or not, I'm wondering about the intent behind it. There's no real One-dimensional villain in Rejuvenation, so i'm still having trouble establishing a motive beyond "He was evil". Part of it could be the intent to rule over Aevium, and subsequently the world, but that could have probably been obtained through Garufan means. It's a little puzzling, and if there's anything to that hints or explains it that I missed because I'm a dumbass, please tell me.

3: Vitus Theolia's Identity

This is the most puzzling. He's not just an ordinary man. This is probably the most farfetch'd.

He was or is the descendant of the man involved in the story about Arceus splitting in 3.

Honestly i don't have too much reliable information bar 2 things.

1: it's shown that he has the some knowledge on Garufan spells through Kanon's memory, when he is revealed to be his creator alongside Nymeria. Nymeria knows about it because she's very versed in that aspect of humanity, and could even be the woman in the story or a descendant of the woman in the story (this is a big stretch), but there would be no other reason as to why Vitus knows about it, especially since he's been doing it before him and anathea got married.

2: His association with Arceus and having a cult of maids which continued into Angie. When in Angie, similar to that of him in the prologue with Maria, he is shown to sacrifice maids and other people to Arceus on a similar table, which has a yellow circle with a pentagram-esk shape in the middle. I feel like since the man in the story is vehemently asking arceus about problems and was seriously devoted to him, this level of devotion could be through multiple generations of lineage/if he the same person. If he is, then maybe his soul can travel across death and be reborn.

(Honestly, the identity is a bit of a stretch and is super clumsy, but ah well, i still quite like the first 2 and they seem to be somewhat coherent)

then the question is what happened to nymeria  i said it was nim because of the pearl route and the damien and alexandra storm 9 battle.we know anju was captured in the mansion then was transformed into angie during our journey or it is possible the mansion was just connecting the past and the present .hazuki was taken by thomas to the evacuation vessel but then nymeria was most probably fused with storm-9.xenpurgis  is possibly inspired from storm -9. nihilego is part storm-9.

probably nymeria was also fused to a part of storm 9 .so what is the real boss storm 9.may be eternamax eternatus but with rift matter level power.

why was nora(keta's daughter in WLL) killed was told to be some kind of dangerous being.

in v13 we came know that madamex and celine has some stone named light stone and dark stone so does these stones are reshiram and zekrom or are they different mons.is they are then doesntit mean madamex has a zekrom and a yvetal to legendary mon.

one more question was souta killed by isiah halvard bcz of his spirtual healing

it was in rift volcanion's notes who is  Draconia's

15 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

but then nymeria was most probably fused with storm-9.xenpurgis  is possibly inspired from storm -9. nihilego is part storm-9.

probably nymeria was also fused to a part of storm 9

Honestly, it wouldn't be too crazy to hypothesis that Nim is the reincarnation/rebirth of Nymeria or something resembling a servant to her through the power of storm 9. We've seen Nymeria have the power to create things using Garufan magic, and given the fact that the spell was weakened due to Vivian's sacrifice, Nymeria could have sacrificed her life in order to save Storm-9 and created/reincarnated into Nim due to her ties with Garufa. Plus, Alexandria i'm pretty sure had a vision in Sashila Village telling her to protect Nim.

• 3 months later...

So I am replaying the game to do a mono-fairy run, and i noticed two things. I imagine one or both of these have been mentioned before, but I might as well put them here. 

1. Amanda asks you to pick a profile when you choose your appearance, which are all clearly different people. Something that makes zero sense for her to say, until you realize that the MC looks different to everyone (seriously, this is a dumb plot point, how did nobody point something out soon? Like did nobody really say, "your pink hair is pretty" and then everyone else would be like "they don't have pink hair", but I digress),

Amanda at this point is presumably already the fake, and this same fake claims they have been watching the MC since before they came to the region, I.E. they know who the MC is, so they want to ask what the MC thinks they look like for confirmation maybe? That or it is just an irrelevant detail and the game is just asking you to pick a character, which is likely, but I thought I would mention it anyway. 

2. As others have probably mentioned, Nancy says she has know the captain for a long time, which should be impossible. We know Crescent has three of those boxes, so maybe the captain is made from one of those? Or maybe he just knows Crescent, so Nancy and the captain are just pretending to know each other, while Crescent keeps a low profile?