Theory Crafting Thread

enderowl

15 minutes ago, iiiiitamar said:

I've been thinking, and I think that griselda is alive and maybe we also met her. My theory is that madame x is Griselda because both of them have black hair, this would explain how Madame x knows everything she knows and why she needs melia's powers.

Don't you think though that if Griselda was alive her sisters Spacea and Tiempa would try to reason with her rather than simply shutting her down.

33 minutes ago, iiiiitamar said:

I've been thinking, and I think that griselda is alive and maybe we also met her. My theory is that madame x is Griselda because both of them have black hair, this would explain how Madame x knows everything she knows and why she needs melia's powers.

Spoiler

Griselda is alive because she is Giratina. It's told that she transformed when she was about to die.

Edited by Edo

15 hours ago, TheVentusX said:

I think we can explore more of the goldenwood area after getting Waterfall. Maybe the new area has something to do with the cave or Jan just hid the entrance to a deeper level for a future update 🤔

That makes me think does Ryland badge enable Waterfall?Because if not it should be Saki's badge that would enable it and we would have to wait until V15 to use Waterfall.

We should list all Waterfall locations:

Goldenwood Forest

Lost Castle

Goldenleaf Town

Terajuma Jungle

2 hours ago, Nexen57 said:

That makes me think does Ryland badge enable Waterfall?Because if not it should be Saki's badge that would enable it and we would have to wait until V15 to use Waterfall.

We should list all Waterfall locations:

Goldenwood Forest

Lost Castle

Goldenleaf Town

Terajuma Jungle

I actually don't think we're going to fight Saki next, I think that Freya deleted Saki because in Saki's Twitter in the last two pictures, Freya and Saki meet on a bridge, interact with each other and then Freya was the only one there and it was never said that we're fighting Saki next she just opened a Twitter account, so my guess is that Saki is the last gym leader we're going to fight and we're going to battle Damian or the fairy/dark leader next and then be able to use Waterfall.

39 minutes ago, iiiiitamar said:

I actually don't think we're going to fight Saki next, I think that Freya deleted Saki because in Saki's Twitter in the last two pictures, Freya and Saki meet on a bridge, interact with each other and then Freya was the only one there and it was never said that we're fighting Saki next she just opened a Twitter account, so my guess is that Saki is the last gym leader we're going to fight and we're going to battle Damian or the fairy/dark leader next and then be able to use Waterfall.

We can actually know that she's next because the game files already have the whole set of gym badges, that's how we know the Steel gym is next in order, so it's very likely we're fighting Saki next. Also that Twitter account was a way of foreshadowing the events of the next version, Jan did that kind of thing before, and Zumi herself stated there's already a big hint towards Saki's new appearance, so we'll definitely see her in V13.
Her disappearance in that picture might imply the "old Saki's" existence disappearing, due to the kidnapping and memory manipulation which Adam and Valarie went through as well. Also Freya basically helped and protected Saki on Terajuma after she flew off the ship, so it would be contradicting for her to suddenly harm her.

1 hour ago, Edo said:

We can actually know that she's next because the game files already have the whole set of gym badges, that's how we know the Steel gym is next in order, so it's very likely we're fighting Saki next. Also that Twitter account was a way of foreshadowing the events of the next version, Jan did that kind of thing before, and Zumi herself stated there's already a big hint towards Saki's new appearance, so we'll definitely see her in V13.
Her disappearance in that picture might imply the "old Saki's" existence disappearing, due to the kidnapping and memory manipulation which Adam and Valarie went through as well. Also Freya basically helped and protected Saki on Terajuma after she flew off the ship, so it would be contradicting for her to suddenly harm her.

Then maybe this gravestone hints on something because there are flowers on top which means that someone is buried there, someone like Risa perhaps.20200527_185538.thumb.jpg.6be7186274dc2be747869f1f55798ea5.jpg

16 hours ago, Crystalrage said:

I thought so too. 

Hide contents

Does this mean that Spacea and Tiempa are palkia and dialga?

So far we can only theorize that, as it isn't officially confirmed, but there are some hints. Also, through Griselda/Girantina we know, that it is possible for humans to become pokemon.

16 hours ago, Crystalrage said:

I thought so too. 

Reveal hidden contents

Does this mean that Spacea and Tiempa are palkia and dialga?

23 minutes ago, TheVentusX said:

So far we can only theorize that, as it isn't officially confirmed, but there are some hints. Also, through Griselda/Girantina we know, that it is possible for humans to become pokemon.

There's actually lore on this in the game. On Route 6, there's that underwater building with lots of books about the Interceptor. One of them describes experiments with the Archtype which sometimes turned people into legendary pokemon.

Also, I was wondering if there's another hidden sci-fi ruin, like in the pyramid, underneath the spring in Sheridan village. Because both of the other two springs have ruins like that where the water gets purified, so Sheridan should have such a ruin as well.

8 hours ago, Edo said:

There's actually lore on this in the game. On Route 6, there's that underwater building with lots of books about the Interceptor. One of them describes experiments with the Archtype which sometimes turned people into legendary pokemon.

Also, I was wondering if there's another hidden sci-fi ruin, like in the pyramid, underneath the spring in Sheridan village. Because both of the other two springs have ruins like that where the water gets purified, so Sheridan should have such a ruin as well.

How do we get inside that ruin?

Also good point. Does this mean that the springs created by garufans?

1 hour ago, Crystalrage said:

1. You need the Enigmatic key, so story from V12 needs to be finished.

2. Go into the shrine underneath Aquamarine Cave (where Amber fell down), and dive in the little diving spot to the left. Save beforehand!! You have to dive at a specific point in that area, best would be as far down as possible, because when you get down you'll be inside of currents. Get onto the bottom tile so the current pushes you down to a spot behind a rock where you can't access otherwise. Go to the left and just follow the corridor until you get out of the ruin. Now there's gonna be a little building/tower in front of you, interact with it, it will say that a door somewhere opened.

3. Now go to the hidden area behind Aquamarine Cave. Enter the diving spot to the far right to reach the building which you can enter now.

1 hour ago, Crystalrage said:

Also good point. Does this mean that the springs created by garufans?

Lol now that you say it I'm not so sure, I always thought too that these are from the Garufans, but all of their other ruins look different and I don't remember if it was ever said that they build these futuristic ones.

27 minutes ago, Edo said:
2 hours ago, Crystalrage said:

2. Go into the shrine underneath Aquamarine Cave (where Amber fell down), and dive in the little diving spot to the left. Save beforehand!! You have to dive at a specific point in that area, best would be as far down as possible, because when you get down you'll be inside of currents. Get onto the bottom tile so the current pushes you down to a spot behind a rock where you can't access otherwise. Go to the left and just follow the corridor until you get out of the ruin. Now there's gonna be a little building/tower in front of you, interact with it, it will say that a door somewhere opened.

3. Now go to the hidden area behind Aquamarine Cave. Enter the diving spot to the far right to reach the building which you can enter now.

Thanks

So I was doing another playthrough and when I was at the Wispy Ruins there was a location for Waterfall so my guess would be that it could be the location for Dreepy because it's a pseudo legendary and a ghost type that could fit well.

5 hours ago, Edo said:

Lol now that you say it I'm not so sure, I always thought too that these are from the Garufans, but all of their other ruins look different and I don't remember if it was ever said that they build these futuristic ones.

I mean, it's confirmed that they build the pyramid, so not really

Does anyone have any idea (or theory) about the potential relevance (or significance) of gardevoir and absol in the dual prophecies?

Edited by Dausk

Gardevoir is an icon of sorts and Absol is said to bring disaster maybe it's related to how Absol signals Darkness and Gardevoir symbolizes the potential for light (Until Indriad's Gardevoir wrecks this theory.)

2 hours ago, Node15 said:

Gardevoir is an icon of sorts and Absol is said to bring disaster maybe it's related to how Absol signals Darkness and Gardevoir symbolizes the potential for light (Until Indriad's Gardevoir wrecks this theory.)

Maybe its the opposite

Absol warns us from danger and Gardevoir brings danger

Also I wonder what happened to Indriad's Gardevoir when we met him in present time in the sewers

7 hours ago, Dausk said:

Does anyone have any idea (or theory) about the potential relevance (or significance) of gardevoir and absol in the dual prophecies?

Personally i think they represent the two routes your adventure could go in 

For example Absol represents disater and darkness(the bad ending) and garrdevoir represents fairys and pureness (the good ending)

also note that there both prophieces meaning one of them is bound to be true

(also to add to this jan said in a q&a that theres multiple endings good and bad(think of this as how undertale worked))

speaking of the decisive battle i wonder which 4 are gonna be on the good side and the other 4 on the bad 

more importantly though whos gonna be the one to betray?(i think it was betray or cut down destiney or something edgy like that??)

• Haha 1

I have a feeling that it will be melia who will betray us. 

Madame X said that her light will be hers. Could it mean that somehow melia will be blackmailed or controlled by madame x into betraying us?

i somewhat agree with that except instead of Melia i think its Erin?

I dont know but i feel that melia is fighting for something for her friends for the player and ESPICALLY for venam

it wouldnt make sense for melia to betray us like that(though if she did maybe itd be for venam or the player)

but Erin..Shes experienced so much sadness and rejection(by the kids hell by souta even by idraid her damn father and to a sterch Anathea) she didnt have anybody she was just tossed into the unkown dimension forgotten about unlike melia infact melias always took the spotlight away from erin in away like with her powers, her friends, her life everything and i think Erin is going to get jealous and lash out at some point

Also to support this think of the pokemon they use Melia uses a Mega Gardevoir(Light prophecey) While Erin uses a mega Absol(Dark prophecy) coincedence?

After you fight Risa Raider in Zone Zero, she states that she saw Aelita and Venam's tournament battles (which was obviously impossible) 

Since Comet is stuck looking like us, do you think that it was Cosmia impersonating them, or maybe the Beheeyem trick?? A lot of people think Risa is the red haired girl and that could make more sense with the tournament doppelgangers

Edited by The Bookworm

7 hours ago, Crystalrage said:

I have a feeling that it will be melia who will betray us. 

Madame X said that her light will be hers. Could it mean that somehow melia will be blackmailed or controlled by madame x into betraying us?

I Actually think it would be Reina, betrayed by her brother in some way.

6 hours ago, The Bookworm said:

After you fight Risa Raider in Zone Zero, she states that she saw Aelita and Venam's tournament battles (which was obviously impossible) 

Since Comet is stuck looking like us, do you think that it was Cosmia impersonating them, or maybe the Beheeyem trick?? A lot of people think Risa is the red haired girl and that could make more sense with the tournament doppelgangers

She may have said that to distract Aelita.

8 hours ago, Gengar768 said:

i somewhat agree with that except instead of Melia i think its Erin?

I dont know but i feel that melia is fighting for something for her friends for the player and ESPICALLY for venam

it wouldnt make sense for melia to betray us like that(though if she did maybe itd be for venam or the player)

but Erin..Shes experienced so much sadness and rejection(by the kids hell by souta even by idraid her damn father and to a sterch Anathea) she didnt have anybody she was just tossed into the unkown dimension forgotten about unlike melia infact melias always took the spotlight away from erin in away like with her powers, her friends, her life everything and i think Erin is going to get jealous and lash out at some point

Also to support this think of the pokemon they use Melia uses a Mega Gardevoir(Light prophecey) While Erin uses a mega Absol(Dark prophecy) coincedence?

Nice catch about the Mega Pokemon. Although, I can't really bring myself to see Erin as a traitor. She's found friends, which she lacked her whole life... I can't find plausible a genuine betrayal. However, there could definitely be a more convoluted scheme where a smart enough opponent impersonates an obviously corruptive character, whom Erin wouldn't trust, that suggests bad decisions, and a few very good ones.

(spoilers for Star Wars 3)

Spoiler

A bit like when Palpatine suggests for Anakin to go attack General Grievous, while knowing full well that Anakin switching sides (upon seeing him wounded and dying) was crucial to his plan. By this point, he has made himself sufficiently distrusted by the Jedi Council, so that they will oppose any of his suggestions about their internal business. 

Or Erin pretends to betray the group at a smart opponent's (pretending to be dumb) request; except that the seemingly innocuous action he asked her to take was really damaging. Or she starts going in way over her head trying that and it gets almost impossible to bail out.