V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

1 hour ago, RoyChaos said:

Does it include Galar starters on Gigantamax, too? If not, I prefer choosing maybe Cyndaquil or Chimchar for later things like crests. If it was a stupid question, then I'm stupid too. <:(

Actually a good question. While it was confirmed that DLC content won't be included, the Gigantamax forms could still be included visually since they're all gonna be custom Megas.

3 minutes ago, Edo said:

Actually a good question. While it was confirmed that DLC content won't be included, the Gigantamax forms could still be included visually since they're all gonna be custom Megas.

Thank you for answering me. I wish I could obtain it.

Hi! I am new here!! 
I downloaded Rejuvenation after MangaKamen mentioned in a video about problems in the pokemon battle system (Just to clarify, he was using Rejuvenation as a good example of how it should be done, and after playing it for a while, I agree).

But I have a question, I noticed that some versions before were entirely different to the current ones with visuals and maps drastically changing so I need to ask, once V13 is release, do I need to redownload the entire game and start from zero or there will be a patcher of some sorts just adding the new content and my save file will be safe? Anyway, hope we can have V13 soon! Keep up the good work, I haven't had that much fun in a pokemon game ever since my first time playing Ruby!

2 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Hi! I am new here!! 
I downloaded Rejuvenation after MangaKamen mentioned in a video about problems in the pokemon battle system (Just to clarify, he was using Rejuvenation as a good example of how it should be done, and after playing it for a while, I agree).

But I have a question, I noticed that some versions before were entirely different to the current ones with visuals and maps drastically changing so I need to ask, once V13 is release, do I need to redownload the entire game and start from zero or there will be a patcher of some sorts just adding the new content and my save file will be safe? Anyway, hope we can have V13 soon! Keep up the good work, I haven't had that much fun in a pokemon game ever since my first time playing Ruby!

Don't worry, you can continue your save file, it will be compatible with both versions. 

• Like 2

Just now, Edo said:

Don't worry, you can continue your save file, it will be compatible with both versions. 

That's a relief!
Thanks! Had some nice IV pokemons that I didn't want to lose, tho' I wish I could manage to get a 6IV Ditto but, oh well..
Thanks answering!

With Gen 8 addition I'm not entirely sure the V13 save will be compatible with the v12 game tho... 

The fact is that the savefile (in both Reborn and Rejuvenation) is saved apart from the game files, as Game.rxdata, so even if you delete all the game files and download it again, as long as you saved that Game.rxdata, your save will be ok 🙂 

14 hours ago, MhicKy said:

That's a relief!
Thanks! Had some nice IV pokemons that I didn't want to lose, tho' I wish I could manage to get a 6IV Ditto but, oh well..
Thanks answering!

I wish there would be Hyper Training with Bottle Cap and Gold Bottle Cap to max 6IV so we wouldn't waste any time getting perfect pokemon through breeding.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, kithas said:

With Gen 8 addition I'm not entirely sure the V13 save will be compatible with the v12 game tho... 

The fact is that the savefile (in both Reborn and Rejuvenation) is saved apart from the game files, as Game.rxdata, so even if you delete all the game files and download it again, as long as you saved that Game.rxdata, your save will be ok 🙂 

Oh, didn't think about that. How was it handled before in Rejuvenation, or Reborn, when a new gen was added? Were they incompatible as well?

3 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

I wish there would be Hyper Training with Bottle Cap and Gold Bottle Cap to max 6IV so we wouldn't waste any time getting perfect pokemon through breeding.

Dunno what those are (Last pokemon game I ever played was X/Y) but yeah, grinding to get pokemons with good IVs is a chore.. Right now, since I don't have a good Ditto and an Everstone yet I just keep re-capturing the same pokemons over and over and keep checking their IVs, if their main IVs are decent I keep them and if it's a pokemon you get in a event I save before getting them so when I check their IVs, if it's trash, I just reset and reload until I get something decent.. Example, I reset multiple times to get the starter Froakie to come with Protean and good IVs in S.Atk and Speed, it's also unfortunate when you find a shinny Pokemon with crap IVs.. Just breaks my heart..

Edited by MhicKy

2 hours ago, Edo said:

Oh, didn't think about that. How was it handled before in Rejuvenation, or Reborn, when a new gen was added? Were they incompatible as well?

It usually depends on the new changes added, as if you save in a new area, the versions that didn't have that area are going to be unable to load, or if you have a pokémon that didn't exist in the older versions. When a new Generation is added, a lot of changes are done to the savefile (like variants, adding the new mons to the game, etc) so it's going to give a lot more errors than, say, a savefile that got started in v12 then loaded in v11 in the first stages of the game, when content was pretty much the same.

Then, in between versions or episodes from Reborn, the dev team actually does give a list of the areas they changed and in which you should not save before changing version.

11 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Dunno what those are (Last pokemon game I ever played was X/Y) but yeah, grinding to get pokemons with good IVs is a chore.. Right now, since I don't have a good Ditto and an Everstone yet I just keep re-capturing the same pokemons over and over and keep checking their IVs, if their main IVs are decent I keep them and if it's a pokemon you get in a event I save before getting them so when I check their IVs, if it's trash, I just reset and reload until I get something decent.. Example, I reset multiple times to get the starter Froakie to come with Protean and good IVs in S.Atk and Speed, it's also unfortunate when you find a shinny Pokemon with crap IVs.. Just breaks my heart..

Since Pokemon Sun and Moon, Hyper Training was currently available along with Bottle Cap and Golden Bottle Cap. You needed to increase one of a Pokemon's IV to 31 by choice in Hyper Training in exchange for Bottle Cap. But in exchange for Gold Bottle Cap, you could increase all of a Pokemon's IVs to 31. So you were ignoring  Gen 7 and Gen 8 games. No wonder you don't know about that but maybe you will know what Hyper Training is capable of.

4 minutes ago, RoyChaos said:

Since Pokemon Sun and Moon, Hyper Training was currently available along with Bottle Cap and Golden Bottle Cap. You needed to increase one of a Pokemon's IV to 31 by choice in Hyper Training in exchange for Bottle Cap. But in exchange for Gold Bottle Cap, you could increase all of a Pokemon's IVs to 31. So you were ignoring  Gen 7 and Gen 8 games. No wonder you don't know about that but maybe you will know what Hyper Training is capable of.

The only problem with hyper training is that i believe your pokemon have to be lv 100, so unless they change the level requirement, if they ever put hyper training into the game, we probably won't have accesses to it until the very end of the game.

Just now, Crimson_Mc_Black said:

The only problem with hyper training is that i believe your pokemon have to be lv 100, so unless they change the level requirement, if they ever put hyper training into the game, we probably won't have accesses to it until the very end of the game.

If it was allowed to access it before the very end, we shouldn't worry because we could use Rare Candy to Level 100 and Reverse Candy to current level by badges.

2 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

"Ignoring" is a strong word.. I just had financial problems and literally couldn't afford spending money in games or consoles or anything fun really.. So I just skipped them.. Hell, technically I am still in this trying times and the Corona Virus situation isn't making it any better so that's why I am glad Pokemon Rejuvenation exists SO MUCH

But that is indeed something I want added to the game, it would be SO MUCH better than grinding fucking eggs.. Heck the only reason I managed to have a perfect team on X/Y is because some guy wonder traded me a 6IV Ditto (That was probably game sharked but whatever)

3 minutes ago, Destiny305 said:

is there going to be a v13 or not

You have to be patient my man. Making a new version of Rejuvenation takes alot of time and effort. All I can tell you it will be done, when it's done.

10 hours ago, Destiny305 said:

is there going to be a v13 or not

Given that a couple of devs are practically boomers and the Boomer Remover virus is op, I think it's safe to say that v13 got cancelled. God, I hate cancel culture

• Like 1