V13 Discussion Thread

Jan

On 3/25/2020 at 7:09 AM, MhicKy said:

Dunno what those are (Last pokemon game I ever played was X/Y) but yeah, grinding to get pokemons with good IVs is a chore

It took me roughly 16 hours to get this Volcarona.

volcarona.PNG

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ArcaneArceus said:

It took me roughly 16 hours to get this Volcarona.

volcarona.PNG

Yeaaah.. That's effort right there, congrats man!
I usually just keep re-capturing the same pokemon over and over until I get something decent and it takes me many resets.. Example, getting this Phantump yesterday took me around 15 resets and it isn't even that good, just decent..

download.png

1 hour ago, MhicKy said:

Yeaaah.. That's effort right there, congrats man!
I usually just keep re-capturing the same pokemon over and over until I get something decent and it takes me many resets.. Example, getting this Phantump yesterday took me around 15 resets and it isn't even that good, just decent..

download.png

Why not try breeding, it makes it significantly easier to get good IVs and doesn't even take that much time, only if you want a shiny. I know it takes longer in Rejuvenation to get the items that help with breeding like Destiny Knot or the Power Items, but it's still much better than just resetting.

3 hours ago, Edo said:

Why not try breeding, it makes it significantly easier to get good IVs and doesn't even take that much time, only if you want a shiny. I know it takes longer in Rejuvenation to get the items that help with breeding like Destiny Knot or the Power Items, but it's still much better than just resetting.

Well, I would try but I need to get a good IV ditto first, I also still need to find a Everstone, everytime I mine it's always shards, shards, SHARDS!! Where my DAMN Everstone at?!
So I ain't into breeding ~yet~ but I will be eventually

14 hours ago, Ojama Yellow said:

hey guys theyre already trolling that means v13 is hitting in less than 48 hours

hype!!!1!!1!

I see the mind games are still working, as planned. The Federation of Trolling Game Devs will surely grant a promotion to ◆R3jUvD3Vj4N

It's happened before.

Remember how that XY episode got cancelled due to the sinking of a boat in Korea? My theory is, V13 will be delayed because the plot is too similar to real-life events. What exactly was in those vaccines given in GDC that Isha hinted at?

1 hour ago, Delta3416 said:

It's happened before.

Remember how that XY episode got cancelled due to the sinking of a boat in Korea? My theory is, V13 will be delayed because the plot is too similar to real-life events. What exactly was in those vaccines given in GDC that Isha hinted at?

Memes and a bit of Weed probably.

On 3/27/2020 at 5:27 PM, MhicKy said:

Well, I would try but I need to get a good IV ditto first, I also still need to find a Everstone, everytime I mine it's always shards, shards, SHARDS!! Where my DAMN Everstone at?!

You can save before mining, so if you don't get what you want you can just reset the game and mine again.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2020 at 11:13 AM, Crimson_Mc_Black said:

EeYy i got that shiny the second time but it has mostly single digit ivs RIP

On 3/26/2020 at 9:53 PM, Draconis said:

Now that is a cool looking shiny.

Yep, I was looking through the sprites a while back, saw that and though "that's cool" and set about to get one. I caught the Larvesta normally, and spent way too long breeding for good IVs and shiny.

On 3/27/2020 at 3:27 AM, MhicKy said:

You do get a perfect IV Sylveon once you reach Alamissa?, I've been chain breeding to get IV's on mine.

Edited by ArcaneArceus

16 minutes ago, kithas said:

Hmmm iirc there's the possibility of obtaining a very good, if not perfect, IV Sylveon around Blacksteeple? Or am I imagining things?

You get Mawile after Blacksteeple, perfect IV Sylveon is indeed at Alamissa

• Like 3

• Developers
On 3/27/2020 at 11:13 AM, Crimson_Mc_Black said:

EeYy i got that shiny the second time but it has mostly single digit ivs RIP

it only has one stat with a single digit iv which is attack, the rest are amazing or is that not the exact one?

6 minutes ago, smeargletail said:

it only has one stat with a single digit iv which is attack, the rest are amazing or is that not the exact one?

I'm pretty sure he's referring to his own shiny Volcarona, not that one.