Theory Crafting Thread

enderowl

Okay, so why did nobody ask Cella about the Miera Region? As far as the protagonists know (even though I suspect it isn't true), the Miera Region was only evacuated "a few years" before Aevium's own calamity. So wouldn't Cella herself have been from Miera, and wouldn't Erin ask her about it before departing to Blakeory Atheneum?

On 8/31/2020 at 1:18 AM, Mindlack said:

That’s not a bad idea, but the timeline doesn’t seem to track, does it? Amanda says their plan has been in motion shortly before the MC returned to Aevium. 

But I’m pretty sure the Interceptor project is much older than that (at least Garufa old).

I said research as well and not just start. The interceptor project may have started ages ago, but the MC seems to be like a normal human being physically. Which means that they should be a teenager just like their friends. Maybe Amanda and her "Creators" were there when the latest interceptor(MC) came into being?

I'm honestly hoping that Vitus isn't actually the Man in the origin story, and instead is the son or something. He seemed like a good person when we initially met him in the past, and I kind of doubt we just happened to meet him during the two years he was taking a break from being evil. I'm hoping it ends with us finding out he has a nuanced past, but was never purely evil until Anathea's murder pushed him off the deep end.

One thing i'm curious about is what kind of role Jan will play in the future.

Is he actually a robot aswell ? Like his "Sister" Amanda ? And if he is not a robot then where is the actual Amanda ?

Is Jan actually Kieran ?

Not gonna lie, the thought of Jan being the actual main villain of the game seems both hilarious(in a good way) and interesting.

Also i'm really curious on how Risa was cured. Because she was terminally ill if i remember correctly.

Perhaps it has something to do with Dr. Isha's/isiah's "Gift" that he left behind. Maybe there is more to those vaccines that we received when we first entered GDC.

Or maybe just maybe Dr. Isiah did the same thing to Risa that he did to himself ? Remember how he transplanted his memories into his Son to take over ?

Perhaps someone created an artificial body that looks just like the original Risa and transplated her memories into that body ? I mean how else was she supposed to get cured of her disease ?

Now if that theory actually turns out to be true... who created that artificial body ? Perhaps Dr. Isiah himself ? Maybe it was Kieran since most people assume that Risa and Freya are the same ?

Maybe it was Madame X since she seems to work with Kieran and Freya ?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tikkit said:

Will we ever be seeing a Team Anti-Assist admin, or is the entire organization just a bunch of goons who go around being a mild annoyance?

We'll probably see their admin/leader in a future sidequest...or they might actually just be a bunch of disorganized goons lol.

Ye Fools! Soon you will learn the fate of those that help the world. Soon, you will learn that the master of AA sees the Interceptor as the prime "helper" of the universe. This is why everything is falling to pieces! *Shrieks incoherently* Because the universe got so out of shape asking PEOPLE for help with its causality problems! WAKE UP! You, the Interceptor, are the CAUSE OF ALL THIS *Wild screaming*

THERE WILL BE BLOOD!

*Coughs politely*

I can almost guaruntee that I would love seeing the final villain actually be AA's true leader. It would be so hilarious. Too much so.

• Haha 1

My recent musings has led me to believe EVERYTHING we have been playing is actually all part of the Archetype's Inner Workings. And we're trapped in it like it's a Matrix of some sort, and we must somehow work around a means of awakening the archetype without it going into a violent fit. Maybe fuse it with the original Arceus. (The one hit with the meteor is obviously the Reborn Arceus, and we can assume it's not going to come back... since the official release date for Reborn is after the apocalypse.)

It just feels like the Inner Workings would explain everything. And why time is so wonky. It's all a literal Inception style dream. (Although I have never watched Inception. I hate movies. So that's probably not accurate at all...) Maybe Erin finds out about all this and realizes she and her siblings basically are but pieces of one whole, and further concludes that it doesn't have to be Maria who wakes up... it could be Erianna...

That, or she meets up with Melanie. And Melanie realizes she can actually fuse with Erin, and things go very bad from there.

3 hours ago, Between Life and Death said:

Okay, so for a while I've been suspecting that Freya somehow manipulated Gardevoir into having Anathea killed. But I had no real evidence for that. Now...

5877446E-B4CA-4361-B26A-B2E2BF3AFD69.jpeg

That seems rather vague though. A missing piece of the puzzle could just be that she thought Indriad was better off without Anathea, and that she was just holding him back. Or she could actually have been manipulated by someone else, like you suggest.

33 minutes ago, Tikkit said:

A missing piece of the puzzle could just be that she thought Indriad was better off without Anathea, and that she was just holding him back.

That's not really a "missing piece" though; it's pretty much implied.

34 minutes ago, Tikkit said:

Or she could actually have been manipulated by someone else, like you suggest.

I guess Freya and Kieran are far from the only "master manipulators" in the game, but they seem like the only unambiguously evil ones. The puppet masters, Spacea and Tiempa and Crescent could all have done it, but I doubt any of them would want to end the world with Storm-9.

On 10/3/2020 at 4:43 PM, Between Life and Death said:

That's not really a "missing piece" though; it's pretty much implied.

I guess Freya and Kieran are far from the only "master manipulators" in the game, but they seem like the only unambiguously evil ones. The puppet masters, Spacea and Tiempa and Crescent could all have done it, but I doubt any of them would want to end the world with Storm-9.

I mean, yeah it's implied, but confirmation would actually give her a motivation to kill Anathea instead of just letting Indriad blissfully live out his life with her. And I'm inclined to believe it's someone we haven't met yet, instead of Freya and Kieran. Why would either of them manipulate Gardevoir to do the deed? In fact, why even go through her when they could just directly go to the cops, or go through Mr. Blakeory?

The first reason I thought that anathea could be madame x is because her yveltel holds a soul stone.

As for the 4 lights and darks we know the 4 lights can't be born naturally which means aelita melia are 2 of them then we have ren who is interesting to say the least. he betrayed us but not to be malicious but he is just a normal guy but he has a robot body so ren might be betrayal or he might be a light bc of his robot body