TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

36 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

After you defeated Adrienn you can go to the Grand Hall and there will be some new NPCs behind the counter that have not been there before city restoration. You can talk to one of these guys and you will have the option to donate money for one of three restoration projects. These are the Railnet reconstruction, the makeover of the Obsidia Slums, and the Azurine Island restoration. Pick a project and the NPC will tell you how much you'll have to donate in order to get that project funded. After you pay the funds for the project of your choice you first need to beat the next gym leader to see the changes happen. (That is assuming you have not already beaten one or more of the remaining leaders at the point you start funding projects. I'm not sure how this works in that case, as i always used to fund a new project whenever possible right away.....maybe someone will fill us in on that one?)

You can actually see the changes immediately, or at least soon after, but you don't have to wait for the next gym badge.

Also, if you beat more than one, you can also fund more than one, it just depends on how many badges you have. As soon as you get Amaria's badge you can fund all three.

With how many different Pokémon games TTar played it may be possible that you are confusing Reborn with Insurgence or any other game he played prior to Reborn. Also some fan games are really throwing the rare and strong Pokémon at you like a legendary Pokémon bargain sale.

3 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Also some fan games are really throwing the rare and strong Pokémon at you like a legendary Pokémon bargain sale.

Reborn isn't exempt from this. After all, the game gives us Kricketune almost from the start.

Edited by Mindlack
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, BurntCornNuts said:

I can't believe he forgot how the puzzle works 

Tbh I think he figured it faster than Shofu. When I did it the first time around, I was bamboozled by the moving tiles so can't really criticize them for also not getting it fast.

But bruh, it was good he stocked on Special items since he didn't potions. At least he can carry on with the game, even if I can't shake the feeling that it's a cheat lol

1 hour ago, Candy said:

Tbh I think he figured it faster than Shofu. When I did it the first time around, I was bamboozled by the moving tiles so can't really criticize them for also not getting it fast.

But bruh, it was good he stocked on Special items since he didn't potions. At least he can carry on with the game, even if I can't shake the feeling that it's a cheat lol

I would understand not getting the moving tiles but the electric tile part he literally did before the battle with Victoria
also I never understood the heal shard in the middle of the puzzle for the electric maze and not at the end

he still has to face zel I don't think he has enough x items to survive 

44 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

I would understand not getting the moving tiles but the electric tile part he literally did before the battle with Victoria
also I never understood the heal shard in the middle of the puzzle for the electric maze and not at the end

he still has to face zel I don't think he has enough x items to survive 

Zel is gonna destroy him 
Also big unfortunate moment that reborn isn't updated with gen 8 stuff because Vanilluxe can learn aurora veil then 

1 hour ago, BurntCornNuts said:

Zel is gonna destroy him 
Also big unfortunate moment that reborn isn't updated with gen 8 stuff because Vanilluxe can learn aurora veil then 

random fact aurorus is currently the only snow warning pokemon that doesn't have access to the move since vanilluxe gets it the next game that has aurorus I bet will add it

Watching this episode was like "Dude, he's either doin' some serious drugs right now, or the boy's finally losing it!"

Anyway, a full episode, and the only thing he managed to accomplish was getting to DJ Arclight and somehow beating him XD

Not gonna lie though, i knew he would have troubles with the puzzle room...But that one was kinda.....he forgot how the floor tiles work in between the last and this episode. The boy's not a TTar, he's a Rhyhorn. If you get what i'm playing at....

7 hours ago, BurntCornNuts said:

Zel is gonna destroy him 

I wouldn't be so sure my man. There happen to be a person name Blue Towel, who modding to the current episode of Pokemon Reborn to Implanent Generation 8 content/ pokemon into the game. So, I recommende you check him out. 

I've just finished the Glass Workstation stuff and I can't believe TTar's theory was right yet again. How does he do that? How does he predict every single thing? I swear to God, if Shade is actually evil and is behind everything TTar says it's him...

4 hours ago, Rising Emperor said:

I wouldn't be so sure my man. There happen to be a person name Blue Towel, who modding to the current episode of Pokemon Reborn to Implanent Generation 8 content/ pokemon into the game. So, I recommende you check him out. 

Oh that’s pretty cool I’ll go check him out in a bit then

also next episode is when his heart breaks so I can’t wait to see his reaction to those events

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, BurntCornNuts said:

also next episode is when his heart breaks so I can’t wait to see his reaction to those events

Even though I know how you mean it it still sounds so cruel...

But yeah, totally looking forward to his freakout

Looks like someone drank too much Tim Horton's Iced Capp before recording

I was so looking forward to this episode to see Thamill's reaction to you-know-what. And then he ends the episode right before that moment.

I thought it would end with him freaking out, saying "Reborn is done, I'm actually done; Ahm's not here, I'm not here."

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Candy said:

Ironically, I JUST started watching Shofu though I still haven't finished Dai Laughing. I'll be getting back to him as well. 

IA, the confusion and struggle is understandable. This is legit probably the most difficult puzzle in the entire game thus far.

I had trouble figuring it out as well at first. I ended up needing to YT it and I never managed to get through an entire room with zero damage no matter how slowly and carefully I toggled the tiles. 

I even had to go back to the healing room at least a couple of times including before Zel and in between Zel attempts. 

The fact that there is a single healing shard in all three or four rooms in the middle of the puzzle rather than at the end of the puzzle in each room is some BS logic. 
There are also TWO senselessly placed PULSE readouts. One in an inaccessible corner right inside the entrance from the rail net and one in the middle of another puzzle. 

I couldn't even figure out how to reach the latter and didn't put a whole lot of effort into it due to the circumstances. I kinda hate that I'm missing those PULSE readouts, I'm a bit of a completionist. 

19 hours ago, Candy said:

I'm torn myself. A part of me feels roid raging it was a cheat, but the other remembers how effing hard DJ Lancerock was even with an effing Ryperior and believes the tactic was better used on him than in the boss battle against Zel. Against Zel, it'd be more of a cheat. 
I didn't notice how many X items he had and if he has enough to repeat it. 

3 hours ago, SilverAngelus said:

I was so looking forward to this episode to see Thamill's reaction to you-know-what. And then he ends the episode right before that moment.

I thought it would end with him freaking out, saying "Reborn is done, I'm actually done; Ahm's not here, I'm not here."

IKR! Same here. I am starting to get anxious to see him get to the scene that shall not be named and it was so frustrating that he ended this ep literally RIGHT BEFORE IT!

That's the exact reaction I'm expecting as well. I'm a bit surprised he went on the 'I quit' rampage NOW before that scene. 

Edited by Devilish

I don't remember how hard the devon corp puzzles were since my character was immune to ice physics and the conveyor belts and I still don't understand how I managed to do that.

1 hour ago, Devilish said:

One in an inaccessible corner right inside the entrance from the rail net 

we can actually get that one how I thought the only read out I managed to get there  was for magnezone

• Global Mods

If you guys are talking about the white pokeball behind the boxes as you enter devon from the railnet, I'm pretty sure that's the Steelixite and is accessible once you donate for the railnet renovation project

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Dreamblitz said:

If you guys are talking about the white pokeball behind the boxes as you enter devon from the railnet, I'm pretty sure that's the Steelixite and is accessible once you donate for the railnet renovation project

Ah some part of me was skeptical that it was a PULSE readout but I've not known anything else to be presented as a white/silver Pokeball. 

Thanx for the 411. 

I've already donated to Azurine and it wouldn't allow me to donate to another project directly after so it seems I have to wait until I get my next badge.