TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

I would not be surprised if he gets that mixed up. His head is in the clouds most of the time after all.

By the way.....since we don't know for sure how long it will take until TTar actually starts recording new episodes of Reborn, is there any good Reborn Nuzlocke (or even someone who startet a Randomizer Nuzlocke of the current EP18.2) that is worth watching?

On 3/26/2020 at 3:52 AM, ShogokiX said:

It's there, trust me. And with so many people now staying at home, especially with schools closed, some of these toxic people have nothing better to do with their lives than looking for "reasons" to start flaming.

I do and it's true, one downside of this quarantine is that it gives some people too much free time.

On 3/26/2020 at 10:11 AM, Zane0144 said:

I like the weakest link system. It forces him to change his team up when it under performs.

Except there essentially is no "system" right now. He's not abiding by the criteria of the weakest performer, he's just been choosing which Pokemon he wants to kill and a lot of the time he's choosing his strongest team members.

It's not about the excuse to grind new team members. No one needs an excuse to switch up one's team and grind up new members, I've done that plenty in any given game including Reborn and I don't Nuzlocke. Our protest is that he's set these rules and isn't following them hence we're saying he needs to either follow the rules whether the official Nuzlocke rules or his own or he else might as well drop them and free play including resuming use of his dead Pokemon, all of which he still has. 

I personally believe it should be valid for him to use the Pokemon he lost during his Nuzlocke since he started different rules. 

1 minute ago, Devilish said:

Well, I had trouble beating the Blue champion battle in Yellow, my very first official Pokemon game when I was 13, a friend ended up having to do it for me, but I beat the Elite 4 on my own. 

That was the only time I ever had trouble with an Elite 4/champion in the official games I made it that far in before losing interest and then wanting to restart with a new trainer name. Rinse and repeat. 

Well.....you were 13, and it was Pokémon Yellow......to be fair, the first gen games were the most difficult the official Pokémon games have ever been, and back then it was not as easy to just look up any guide or advice on the internet as it is today....

I never had any troubles, but i also remember that i always used to compete against my classmates and spend a lot of time training my Pokémon to be as strong as possible, so it might very well be that i had very strong Pokémon long before i even had all badges to begin with....

I remember being really proud that i was one of the few in my school to have all 151 Pokémon, including Mew, without having to rely on a cheat module. I also remember dominating the local tournaments hosted by some stores, using Pokémon Stadium on the Nintendo 64....Good times.....

2 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

back then it was not as easy to just look up any guide or advice on the internet as it is today....

True, not only did the internet not offer game guides but I was just getting into it (the internet) at 13. I used to purchase the official physical guides, I remember having one for Red/Blue and Crystal but those don't offer complex strategies if I recall correctly.  

3 minutes ago, Devilish said:

True, not only did the internet not offer game guides but I was just getting into it (the internet) at 13. I used to purchase the official physical guides, I remember having one for Red/Blue and Crystal but those don't offer complex strategies if I recall correctly.  

Nah, most of those physical guides just offered basic coverage of what Pokémon the important/stronger trainers, like gym leaders or rival battles for example, had on their team, and what their move set was. At best there would be a recommendation which Pokémon would be a good choice because of their typing, or because of certain moves they learned. But Gen 1 and 2 were simple enough in terms of game mechanics for that be be all you needed.

Strategies like setting up screens or boosting your stats with one Mon and use baton pass to get your sweeper into the fight were not a thing for most people back then.

• Veterans

hi also. if you've been following this thread then you might notice that there are some things hidden.

stuff got a little bit off topic/out of hand.

14 minutes ago, Dreamblitz said:

Anyway

Season 3 time boys and girls, sink your teeth in:

i like how ame is in the picture because he has no idea what's coming

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

the reaction to neo reborn was amazing

yah it was as satisfying as I hoped it'd be, and also the reaction to Ame being champion xD

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, andracass said:

hi also. if you've been following this thread then you might notice that there are some things hidden.

Haha, yeah, sorry for that.....you're right, This escalated a little and doesn't belong here, so it's right if that's hidden and/or removed.

Sooo....onto the topic:

At least he finally managed to record a brand new episode, and he took the occasion to make this season 3....

His reaction to a rebuild Reborn city was just what i expected. Also he still blames Shade for stuff, like the "Byxbyx Wasteland"

Join TTar as he embarks on his most epic and most difficult quest yet: To find Victoria XD

And Ame being the Champ was too much for him....i had a good laugh!

3 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Shade

fr every time he mentioned Shade, I rolled on the floor laughing xD

I swear Shade must have some super role in E19 or Ttar (and I) will be disappointed haha

In TTar's head everything is connected to Shade. Shade is the root of all evil, Shade messed with everyones heads, Shade is the devil himself. What he doesn't know yet is the fact that Shade is but a puppet, controlled by the true evil that is Budew.

On 3/27/2020 at 4:01 PM, ShogokiX said:

Now i feel old.....

Ha, as do I. XD

23 hours ago, andracass said:

if you've been following this thread then you might notice that there are some things hidden.

I apologize for that, I believe I and my curiosity was the instigator, bad habit of mine. 

~~~

His overreactions are hilarious though worrisome at this point! I legit feel like he might quit when Ame is killed. 

3 hours ago, Juice said:

Ame is killed.

TTar: "SHADE DID IT!"

Because it was Shade who made Lin do that. The truth is that Lin is not evil at all. Shade is a ghost, and he possessed Lin to have her do all the evil stuff. If you were to free her from Shade's control over her body, she would be all like "I'm sowwy oni-chan! Pls don't be mad at me!" and burst into tears.

And TTar knows it! He found the missing link!

Also i can imagine him being all like "NOOO! I don't want that!" when he confronts ZEL and is given the option to answer whether he is here to stop ZEL or not, and says "no", but has to fight Pulse Magnezone anyway XD

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Because it was Shade who made Lin do that. The truth is that Lin is not evil at all. Shade is a ghost, and he possessed Lin to have her do all the evil stuff. If you were to free her from Shade's control over her body, she would be all like "I'm sowwy oni-chan! Pls don't be mad at me!" and burst into tears.

Ttar? Has this account been you the whole time!? 😲 🤣

15 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Also i can imagine him being all like "NOOO! I don't want that!" when he confronts ZEL and is given the option to answer whether he is here to stop ZEL or not, and says "no", but has to fight Pulse Magnezone anyway XD

I wonder if the rhetorical choices such as this were made specifically to freak him out? 😂

well he still thinks ZEL is a magnezone so I wonder what his reaction will be to seeing zel after all this time 

to be fair I also didn’t get it when I played reborn for the first time but that’s because I rarely read or payed attention to anything going on and that was a few years ago

Oh that's right, I forgot that he totally didn't get the ZeL backstory 🤦‍♀️ and now he's coming up on his next ZeL battle!
That will certainly be interesting. 

Pool time: how many times do you think it'll take him to beat PULSE Magnazone now that The Peeko seems to have left him on his own?
It took me about 3 just to GET to PULSE Magnazone and I took it down with Destiny Bond + Quick Claw Houndoom!

Edited by Devilish