TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

It's been about a week. I believe this is the longest in season 2 that he's gone without posting a new episode. Did it happen? Is he broken?

10 minutes ago, BurntCornNuts said:

He believes in the peeko and its peekos blessings that let him get that far

True but it seems The Peeko is being a bit more selective recently. 

Edited by Devilish

This didn't tell us much at all. 

He said he's quitting daily uploads but what exactly does that mean? Reborn? How often is he going to be uploading once he's back up and running?
Does he even still have his save file?

Hopefully he backed up or is able recover his save file somehow and can replace his PC soon. 

Edited by Devilish

17 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

From what i heard in his video it's either the cpu or the mainboard that died on him, so his save files should be ok as long as his hard drive didn't decide to evolve into a ghost type as well.

That's good news. 
The question now is, does he know that? That his save file should be recoverable I mean. 

Edited by Devilish

He may be a confused man, but he's not stupid. And as long as he doesn't have his head in the clouds, busy with theorycrafting how Shade is responsible for all of this (yes, Shade broke his PC), he should be able to recover his data. The important questions is of course how much of his hardware is broken? If it's "just" the cpu and/or mainboard, simply replacing those would solve the problem, and would be much cheaper than a new PC.

But let's be honest, most people would go for a new PC in this situation. If they can afford it, that is. And if his hard drive is still working, he can just connect it to his new PC and recover any data he needs.

• Upvote 1

On 2/2/2020 at 2:34 PM, ShogokiX said:

Considering that Corey himself said that he raised Heather to always remember that there is no kindness and no mercy in the world, i would already call that bad parenting. If you make a child believe that there is absolutely no happiness, no place for hopes and dreams, that would pretty much qualify as "tyrant", would it not?

Yes and children like Heather will get influenced by that and ended up like her. Had her mother been alive, than she would've been a lot nicer and kinda tough too, but in a good light

On 2/6/2020 at 5:04 PM, LeoYT said:

Everyone in the comments keeps saying he made the wrong decision. This was the one decision that he made correctly.

Morally indeed, but Taka is dying😭

On 2/11/2020 at 11:05 PM, BurntCornNuts said:

Well rip reborn for now 
His PC is dead 😞 

And best boi Taka 

20 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

The important questions is of course how much of his hardware is broken? If it's "just" the cpu and/or mainboard, simply replacing those would solve the problem, and would be much cheaper than a new PC.

But let's be honest, most people would go for a new PC in this situation.

He said he bought this PC in 2014. This makes it 6-years-old now. At that age, I'd just go for the new PC myself. 
The #1 question is, whatever solution he goes for, how long will it take?

For now RIP Ttar. 

Edited by Devilish

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods
4 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Well, he's still uploading new videos, so i would say he's fine. But i wonder if he will continue Reborn on his new PC. Let's hope he does.....

I think he's currently just got a bit of a janky setup with a borrowed laptop that he can use for switch recording and a bit of editing but it's a lot slower. New PC and status of hard drive are still up in the air, quite possibly waiting on deliveries or something?

Sure, a borrowed laptop won't do for long, but this way he's at least able to produce some content, and maybe some status updates on his current situation. This is still better than not being able to do anything until you have your new PC.

I didn't see an update, his latest posts have been some Switch Mystery Dungeon game or something and a random reading of his memes. 

On 3/2/2020 at 4:34 PM, Smashill said:

Ttar's selling merch to buy a computer just so everyone knows

This is good news but we still have no idea whether or not he was or will be able to salvage his Reborn save file. 

Edited by Devilish

• Global Mods

So, he's at least been able to retrieve files from his old hard drive, since this was recorded before the issues. So recording it might not be able to start back up immediately, but this should at least confirm that the save file is fine too and it's only a matter of time.

• Upvote 1