TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

Ttar: Why is Karen a piece of crap again?
Me: Because you didn't teach her Blizzard and are obsessed with fucking sing with its fucking 50% accuracy! 

Has someone made him aware that the Taka battle in the WTC is pretty much the most important decision in the game and what each choice entails?

Edited by Devilish

1 hour ago, Devilish said:

Ttar: Why is Karen a piece of crap again?
Me: Because you didn't teach her Blizzard and keep spamming fucking sing with fucking 50% accuracy! 

Has someone made him aware that the Taka battle in the WTC is pretty much the most important decision in the game and what each choice entails?

he isn't aware of the ring situation and zel so I presume not 

This episode was so satisfying. Finally, the water is clean again and he chose my prefered route 🙂

Now let´s hope he manages the gauntlet since I wait for these reactions:

1. The rebuild city

2. Amaria underwater before the gym battle

3. Everything around Titanias gym

So please don´t ragequit! 😅

Just when you didn't think it could get anymore rediculous than Slowking opting out of Trick Room, frickin' PULSE Swalot is practically rendered benign by Sand Attack, from first to last!  WTF?!

Welp. He's gonna have a lot of fun with these chain battles coming up. 

Edited by Devilish

28 minutes ago, Devilish said:

Just when you didn't think it could get anymore rediculous than Slowking opting out of Trick Room, frickin' PULSE Swalot is practically rendered benign by Sand Attack, from first to last!  WTF?!

You do have to remember that this is Thamill we’re talking about 

his luck is +2 million 

His Pokémon make me cry. He doesn't even have Extreme Speed on Debbie (I can't count the amount of times Extreme Speed has saved my butt), doesn't keep High Jump Kick on Medkit even though he insists on using Sing with 55% accuracy, he couldn't even yet evolve Wonja. Come on man, what are you doing?

The videos are always fun though, and I laughed my ass off in the battle with Terra. We all saw from miles that he would struggle a lot with that, he doesn't even read terrains anymore.

2 hours ago, yvltc said:

His Pokémon make me cry. He doesn't even have Extreme Speed on Debbie (I can't count the amount of times Extreme Speed has saved my butt), doesn't keep High Jump Kick on Medkit even though he insists on using Sing with 55% accuracy,

What’s crazy is that I’m pretty sure he had the opportunity to get E Speed on debbie because of the mods he’s using but insisted on keeping flame burst just in case he found a forest or a grassy terrain 

also He put Zen Headbutt on medkit instead of psycho cut even though I’m pretty sure zen and high jumpkick are the same accuracy