TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

why didn't he read on what the glitch field does?? LOL

he didn't even realize that the Palossand was ??? type until like the very end. Then regardless of anything else, that's an Unaware SWAGsire. So even if he wasn't throwing with the physical Normal moves, he's never going to hit Quagsire with the +6 anything. 

2 hours ago, Juice said:

why doesn't he ever read field effect read outs before the battle and plan a strategy using this knowledge?? LOL

2 hours ago, Juice said:

Someone actually RTFM? Unthinkable! Also does he even have the glitch one? I thought it was the reward for purging the virus on the Ametrine City, but rewatching last episode he only got the Department Store Sticker.

Also shout-out to the person on the commentaries that explained the special types moves as the types of the eeveelutions + the Dragon type. I always forget and have to google to it when I find this field.

I think he still wouldn't have realised that dark/steel/fairy moves turn normal typing even if he read the field effect readout. After all, he missed out a lot of stuff in the past when reading them. Plus he couldn't read some dialogue properly, making severely incorrect conclusions from them. 

His team composition for this field is ass so he has himself to blame. I can't wait to see him rage in the gauntlet against Samuel Olaris

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

I think he still wouldn't have realised that dark/steel/fairy moves turn normal typing even if he read the field effect readout. After all, he missed out a lot of stuff in the past when reading them. Plus he couldn't read some dialogue properly, making severely incorrect conclusions from them.

He did interact with the communicator in the circus though, and at that point Ame does tell you the important stuff like moves being physical or special, based on their type, or that Dark/Steel/Fairy are turned into Normal Type. So unless his brain was too busy crafting wild theories again, like he does all the time, he SHOULD have know this. Also i am pretty sure he did pick up the Field Effect Read-Out on Glitch field in Ametrine.

19 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

His team composition for this field is ass so he has himself to blame. I can't wait to see him rage in the gauntlet against Samuel Olaris

To be honest i found the gauntlet to be pretty easy compared to Terra. Then again, all you would really need to do in order to turn the Terra fight into a brain afk battle would be to bring a Pokémon that can create it's own field effect.

25 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Also i am pretty sure he did pick up the Field Effect Read-Out on Glitch field in Ametrine.

He did,it's just that even when he reads it such as forest, desert and dark crystal. He read it and only took note of one thing

1 hour ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

He did,it's just that even when he reads it such as forest, desert and dark crystal. He read it and only took note of one thing

Which doesn't even help him, since he already forgot about it when he started the gym battles. That and the fact that he carries around Pokémon that are up to 20 levels lower than the Pokémon his opponents throw at him, and expects those low level Pokémon to actually do something. And if they go down in one hit, he calls them trash.

I mean, ok, training your Pokémon DOES involve grinding, which in turn consumes time and is usually not that much fun, but you DO have to train properly in Reborn, since this game is made so you can't just brain afk burst through the game.

5 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Sir, aren't you impressed by this team that includes, but is not limited to, a NFE pokemon, a ice-type without any ice move and a Nasty Plotter with only physical moves? I for one am flabbergasted he didn't swept her.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, TripleHHH said:

Sir, aren't you impressed by this team that includes, but is not limited to, a NFE pokemon, a ice-type without any ice move and a Nasty Plotter with only physical moves? I for one am flabbergasted he didn't swept her.

And here i thought i was the only one who noticed that part with the Nasty Plotter XD

Fuuuuck. He broke! He actually broke!
He fainted from confusion damage!

He is aware that the glitch field uses Gen one rules but seems to have forgotten what Gen One rules are. 

"Myson can't take ground attacks."

"How is Iron Head not super effective is this a steel Rhydon?"

"How do I have +6 special attack and nothing?! This is bullshit!"

Edited by Devilish

On 1/31/2020 at 5:12 AM, ShogokiX said:

He did interact with the communicator in the circus though, and at that point Ame does tell you the important stuff like moves being physical or special, based on their type, or that Dark/Steel/Fairy are turned into Normal Type. So unless his brain was too busy crafting wild theories again, like he does all the time, he SHOULD have know this.

yep. He even said it out loud. He was aware, but chose not to remember it. 

17 hours ago, bloo123 said:

jynx is his only way for him to muscle past her team since it also walls quagsire and can deal with garchomp, if he reteaches it blizzard which is 90% accurate somehow and uses an x speed and x sp atk he wins, but i doubt he will.

Correct. He needs to X-spam and juice up Jynx for any chance to win.

Cycle of most Ttar battles

* Ttar reads field effects/listens to Amm*

Ttar: Ok I got this guise

*Ttar proceeds to forget 99% of the field effect*

Ttar: Why is that happening!?

*Ttar getting sweeped on said field due to ignoring/forgetting field effect*

Ttar: *heavy breathing* THIS IS SUCH BS! FRICK THIS GAME!

• Haha 1

On 1/26/2020 at 10:38 PM, Rising Emperor said:

Yea, I agree. I wasn't the biggest fan of Heather but, u can understand why she acting the way she is. Between having her father compassionatly negelect her, finding out her father is in a terriorist organization, then having to find out her father killed himself thus leaving her all alone, then having to be shock tortured by Dr. Sigmund, and finally, having her new guardian, Blake locking her in storage area potentially leaving her there to starve or freeze to death. All that knowning she's just a 12yr old girl is just heart-wrenching and understandable why she she acts out the way she do.

Heather got pretty ruined by this whole ordeal with Team Meteor, because of a certain man, who wanted that BLASTED Ruby Ring... Just want to hug that poor thing😢

Heather got a good development from there, even if it's rushed.