TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

He's either gonna really hate the big top field or love it but probably hate how broken the rng is, Samson has the field rigged to be almost completely in his favor unless you have the specific flying moves that also work on that field, thanks to quiver dance Beautifly was able to sweep both Samson and Ciel

But atleast he pronounced Titania's name a thousand times better than the penta op

The dude's making progress^^ But it seems he still thinks Terra is a guy. Then again, it's Terra^^ Terra doesn't play by the rules, so maybe Terra is male and female at the same time, while being neither male or female at the same time as well too. Non-binary, yet not, and definitely a pony 🤣

But no matter WHAT Terra is, a walking meme is what Terra can be described as for sure.

Also.....he finally found Amaria aka Ametwo again. After he was like "What if she's gonna die?" after the Blacksteam Factory incident, what will he be like after the next gym battle?

On 1/9/2020 at 1:35 AM, ShogokiX said:

The dude's making progress^^ But it seems he still thinks Terra is a guy.

Funny thing, I don't know if he plays Kingdom Hearts but there is a male Terra in that franchise. 
He did figure out this Terra is a woman though as someone referred to her using a female pronoun. 

Personally, I am looking forward to seeing him in the Glitch Realm. Dude's probably gonna go nuts being thrown back into the Gen One rules. Especially when Terra's 2 or 3 Synthetic candies are thrown in which turns the holder's type to unknown (???) so most of the time she only takes neutral damage. 

Edited by Verge Of Chaos

1 hour ago, Verge Of Chaos said:

Personally, I am looking forward to seeing him in the Glitch Realm. Dude's probably gonna go nuts being thrown back into the Gen One rules. Especially when Terra's 2 or 3 Synthetic candies are thrown in which turns the holder's type to unknown (???) so most of the time she only takes neutral damage. 

*remembers first time against Terra*

*puts on a smile*

Ah yes.... Fun times 🤣

*screams internally*

• Global Mods
17 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

He used up all of his x-Def on the first obstacle he still has Aster Eclipse, Charlotte, Blake, Terrawr, WTC, that fucking gauntlet and finally Ciel

goood, no x item crutches. Samson might be the one that phys def boosts are the most effective against to be fair

Just now, DreamblitzX said:

goood, no x item crutches. Samson might be the one that phys def boosts are the most effective against to be fair

Terra and ciel are pretty physical and he has to fight Fern with literal trash as his partner and I just remembered Simon also comes back in this arc with a physical heavy team

but im just waiting for him to get ridiculed for actually using x items

3 minutes ago, Juice said:

wonder what he'll win first, Undertale Genocide Sans battle or the gauntlet

When he took off his shirt I think he was asking Etika for his energy

but the gauntlet depends if he actually is using the save file that he beat Solaris on, if thats the case then the 3rd battle of the gauntlet isn't so bad

2 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

When I saw in-game Thamill beat Samson, I couldn't help but think the winner was you, not him. If it weren't for you informing him about all the sidequests for the stickers (which lead to him obtaining those X items) and the Oran berry-Moomoo milk "technique," there's no way he would've won that, especially in one go. 

Any thoughts on when he's going to take his shirt off during his Reborn playthrough? If not during Charlotte's gym battle, then probably at the gauntlet.

• Thanks 1

I found it amusing that he thought Samson was the ground leader when Terra's name is literally the Latin word for 'Earth'. 

In regards to the X-Defends, I personally never use X items but believe it was fair use here. Considering Samson is the most pure brute physical strength focused character in the game that battle is probably the most logical use of them and he still struggled and lost over half his team.
Additionally, since he doesn't use revives, he needs to put extra effort into avoiding fainting. 

Next Gym Leader: Charlotte. His current team is gonna have a lot of fun with her. XP

Edited by Verge Of Chaos

1 hour ago, Verge Of Chaos said:

I found it amusing that he thought Samson was the ground leader when Terra's name is literally the Latin word for 'Earth'. 

In regards to the X-Defends, I personally never use X items but believe it was fair use here. Considering Samson is the most pure brute physical strength focused character in the game that battle is probably the most logical use of them and he still struggled and lost over half his team.
Additionally, since he doesn't use revives, he needs to put extra effort into avoiding fainting. 

Next Gym Leader: Charlotte. His current team is gonna have a lot of fun with her. XP

I personally didn't spam x items until the 12 v 6 gauntlet 

Most of the time i am not even using X items. I treat them as free money, especially in the earlier parts of the game.

However, for some rather specific runs, like my complete Reborn Ep 18.1 playthrough with only 6 Pokémon, without ever switching party members even once, i sure had to rely on X items for certain fights. Although i still tried to use them as little as possible.

6 hours ago, DemICE said:

X items should just not exist :X  especially after their nonsensical gen 7 buff

This buff was just stupid. Now every single mon has Swords Dance, Iron Defense, Nasty Plot, Amnesia and Agility in addition to the other four moves. But wait, they still work 100% while sleeping, being paralysed, frozen or confused. Oh, did I mention that they also have maximum priority? Even the PP is not really bounded. Stupid!

Sure, but they are not that expensive and you can grind money in the great hall (not anymore in ttars situation). In practise, few of them are sufficient to make hard battles super easy which is kinda boring.

Btw. the same holds for (max) revives and other healing items. I would really like if any trainer items are forbidden in gym battles (i have seen lets plays where revives were used to pp stall...). I know that there is a mod for that but yeah...

I feel that the battles in reborn should be won by having a good strategy / choosing the correct team. With items, in particular x-items, you can win battles by grinding.

2 hours ago, ShadowAgent said:

What was titania doing with that team meteor near route 1 anyway? 

its explained better shortly after where thamill currently is but in short shes just feeding them false info