TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

7 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

To make it short, Nostradamus was a man who lived in the 16th century who was, among other things, famous for beeing a seer who made a lot of prophecies about the future. These prophecies could be interpreted in many ways becuase they are very metaphoric. His prophecies cover a lot of things that are going to happen all the way up to the year 3797, as he himself once said. He was famous as a seer to a degree that the name Nostradamus is associated to everything about seeing the future to this day.

He could see from the 16th century all the way to the 22nd? Wow.
That would make this man the most powerful seer there's ever been. It's no wonder he's so famous. 

2 hours ago, Verge Of Chaos said:

He could see from the 16th century all the way to the 22nd? Wow.
That would make this man the most powerful seer there's ever been. It's no wonder he's so famous. 

The thing with Nostradamus prophecies is that all of them are written in a very metaphoric way, so depending on how you want to interpret them, some of thoe predictions have come true by now, or none of them at all. Depending on how you interpret his prophecies, Nostradamus predicted World War 2, the destruction of the World Trade Center, and even Tschernobyl......It goes so far that he even predicted the birth and rise to power, or even the death of specific people who started and/or controlled certain events in history.....not saying any names, since i do not want to violate forum rules......let's just say some of them were historic criminals like none other before (or after) them....

In that regard it also makes sense that Radomus dialogues have him saying a few things that break the fourth wall, as if he knew he is just an NPC in a video game. After all, he was created with the worlds most famous seer in mind.

I wonder if TTar is able to figure out this little fun fact.......

Edited by ShogokiX

42 minutes ago, Verge Of Chaos said:

Assuming he knows of the Notradamous, if the line: "I should know better than to ask a player character with no dialogue" doesn't clue him in, then probably not. 
That and Cain's WTF reaction got a laugh out of me, actually. 

Hahaha, yes, TTar either gets it at that line, or he completely misses this single line as he casually goes through the dialogue, reading it aloud, but his brain not processing the information. It happens to him^^

I mean seriously.....the NPC tells him exactly where to go, and after the dialogue ends he's like "Ok, where do i go now? I have no clue!"

Or maybe that's just because he's already coming up with his next theory about something that happens in the game, totally forgetting the important information he just read......

new rule seems fair im glad he wont have be doing 50 50s anymore to save his team during every 3rd episode

also yeah XD thamill what are you doing with your saves don't just randomly do it on a whim from someones comment make sure youre doing the right thing

• Global Mods
17 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

Thamill made the decision WITHOUT consulting with the elder gods

=( 

We must spread the message for him to return to the embrace of knowledge

• Like 4

So the roulette now only occurs when he blacks out?
That's a lot better because it doesn't kill off Pokemon consistently and inevitably but what is this "weakest link" bit? That seems rather subjective to me. 

I was glad that he checked out the dialogue produced when siding with El, I was never even leaning towards him but was curious. 
Man I wonder if he would have considered sticking with El if he knew winning the Ditteus battle would've been optional?

I think he can still salvage his old save file since he only played for 5 hours and get back to the part with the actual decision

i doubt he would have saved the game enough times to erase it

Ok, i am officially not sure any more whether this guy has any strategy, or is he just winning by pure dumb luck.....

He manages to pull of ONE Sand Attack on Dittoceus and thats all he needed for Dittoceus to miss its attacks while Debby chips away its HP until it was in range to be knocked out by Kiki using Sucker Punch......

That's the second time he pulled of a fight that most people would just accept a forced lose or win by using Prankster Perish Song Murkrow......

But yeah, next episode will be interesting as well, once he figures out he's not the only "time traveler" in Reborn XD

And we'll get to see whether or not TTar does know the rules of Chess.....

10 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

That's the second time he pulled of a fight that most people would just accept a forced lose or win by using Prankster Perish Song Murkrow......

Or Quick Claw Perish Song Kriketune. 

That Sand Attack had to be ridiculous luck, remember when he tried to Sand Attack spam ZEL's Umbreon, I believe it was in the PULSE Muk battle, with no successful accuracy loss and shouting "WHY ARE YOU STILL HITTING!"
Still this dude does tend to have luck with Sand Attack that is usually exclusive to the AI in my experience. He made it work with Garchomp as well. 

My theory is that The Peeko rigs the games for him. 

I'm looking quite forward to how he's gonna handle the Radomus battle no doubt without stopping Trick Room. Slowking in particular is pretty damn nasty with Trick Room active. 
I foiled it with a Fake Out and Taunt Alolan Persian. Yes this is a gamble with his load of fighting moves but perhaps some of Ttar's luck rubbed off on me as he preferred to spam Strength on me and my Alolan Persian was able to survive one enabling it to be able to Taunt Slowking before going down. 

Edited by Verge Of Chaos

Hahaha, true^^ Whenever there is talk of strategy, in my head i'm imagining TTar being like "Strate-what? Stra....Frick, i'm not playing a stradivari! What are you talking about?"

Ok, he's not THAT confused (or maybe he is? His playstyle sometimes matches that one XD), but since he does get a lot of things mixed up at times, it's easy to imagine him like that....

1 hour and 23 minutes......and it's like 10 minutes of TTar doing story and afterwards an hour of TTar catching encounters he missed up until now. And he's not even done collecting all the encounters he missed.....

Well.....guess we get the Radomus battle next episode......or another 1 hour episode of him catching the remainin encounters he still has available.....

6 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

1 hour and 23 minutes......and it's like 10 minutes of TTar doing story and afterwards an hour of TTar catching encounters he missed up until now. And he's not even done collecting all the encounters he missed.....

Well.....guess we get the Radomus battle next episode......or another 1 hour episode of him catching the remainin encounters he still has available.....

its definitely the episode after, he still gotta do all of the wasteland, Mr.bigglesworth, and the 2nd hardest gym puzzle in the game

8 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Oho? Now i am curious. If Radomus chess puzzle is the 2nd place in your opinion, what would be the most difficult gym puzzle?

Its a tie between Amaria on the white route and Simon (Route 2)

Hmmm, okay^^ Considering some people even had massive struggles with the puzzles for Swirlix and Spritzee very early on the game i guess "puzzle difficulty" is just a matter of perspective, like almost everything else in life XD

I mean, there are people who would say that Darksouls on the highest possible difficulty is still way too easy, and then there are people who have difficulties beating an official Pokémon game, so yeah.....

11 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Hmmm, okay^^ Considering some people even had massive struggles with the puzzles for Swirlix and Spritzee very early on the game i guess "puzzle difficulty" is just a matter of perspective, like almost everything else in life XD

I mean, there are people who would say that Darksouls on the highest possible difficulty is still way too easy, and then there are people who have difficulties beating an official Pokémon game, so yeah.....

There is a difference between something being difficult and something being tedious and mandatory

The Route 2 puzzle needs to be done in order to advance the plot despite having nothing to do with it and a single mistake forces you to reset in some cases multiple levels, while Route 1 is 100% optional

Amaria is okay since we get rewarded with extra backstory 

Radomus puzzle is only difficult if you really have no idea how chess works and because of the way bishops don't always go the way you want them

Shelly puzzle is difficult if you dont talk to the gym trainers

I can understand if people found the Magic Square puzzle hard, even after my video of thoroughly explaining an easy method to use to solve it, all Ame had to do was change the position of the numbers and everyone in the comments lost their shit again.