TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

Well, it's definetely good to see that he was able to recover his save file that he put so much work in. Also seeing him almost fall into despair because he got his butt handed to him by Solaris over and over again was refreshing, as i feel like he really needed to get a little beating to remember Reborn is not your default non-existing difficulty Pokémon game.

Next up he's gotta beat Seel until one of them drops a badge XD

• Upvote 1

Ah yes, he did mention that there were some unreleased pre recorded episodes on his computer.... But hey, if he could recover those big files in one piece that just means that his hard drive was ok and only his mainboard and/or CPU broke.

Personally i would not mind if he did just take a break and get some things in order until he's got his new computer, but as a content creator on Youtube/Twitch you probably can't afford to just take a break for various reasons....

So this newest episode was recorded before his PC crashed?

10 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Also seeing him almost fall into despair because he got his butt handed to him by Solaris over and over again was refreshing, as i feel like he really needed to get a little beating to remember Reborn is not your default non-existing difficulty Pokémon game.

Agreed. 
The universe is now in balance because the Peeko has left him on his own for once. 

I nearly wanted to quit the game because of that damn battle!

Is Julia as the partner a change that was made in the newest update? Damn. Well it doesn't appear she was all that much better than Florinia and type wise, Florinia was a slightly stronger.  

Ugh!

"There ain't even a weakest link, everyone put in mad work."

Wanja has literally done nothing but go down the moment it gets in!

Edited by Devilish

4 minutes ago, Devilish said:

So this newest episode was recorded before his PC crashed?

Agreed. 
The universe is now in balance because the Peeko has left him on his own for once. 

I nearly wanted to quit the game because of that damn battle!

Is Julia as the partner a change that was made in the newest update? Damn. Well it doesn't appear she was all that much better than Florinia and type wise, Florinia was a slightly stronger.  

Before!

Julia becomes your partner if you beat Samuel Olaris' Garchomp back at Apophyll.

1 minute ago, SilverAngelus said:

Julia becomes your partner if you beat Samuel Olaris' Garchomp back at Apophyll.

Ah. 

Like I said, they seem to be about the same in effectiveness but if we had the option to redo one choice in the entire game I'd pick the Garchomp battle. My brain wasn't on at all for that. I didn't even think of Perish Song or Destiny Bond. 😛

I remember beating the gauntlent on my first try. I don't remember what my team at that time was though. Can't say if i just happened to have the right Pokémon on my team by coincidence, or if i was lucky.

But then again, looking at TTar's playthrough he did beat some battles that were considered rather difficult for that point in the game without any issues as well. So it's absolutely plausible that i just had something similar happen on my first encounter with the gauntlet.

But man, i want to see his reaction upon returning back to Reborn city. But i guess beating Ciel will take him another full episode.

Ah yes, you are right.....Ciel uses Mega Altaria. He's probably gonna freak out, since he doesn't have a the MegaZ Ring yet. He's gonna freak out a lot over the course of the next episodes. Ciel's Mega Altaria, the rebuild City, the infiltration of Devon Corp, finally fighting Adrienn......you name it....

5 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

That guy would get Tiki back from the graveyard just to spam Mega Blaziken if he gets his hand on the Mega Stone

Ame would probably put that broken thing after the E4

19 hours ago, BurntCornNuts said:

If he can get the mega-z ring he’ll go crazy with power 

especially if he finds the pidgeotite then Jauque might be good finally with that hurricane he wanted to give it 50 years ago 

you know how out of the way that pidgeotite is and the steps involved in getting it XD unless someone tells him he will never get it 

This is TTar....he may as well just pick up some regular rocks, carve them into shape and be like "Go! Mega Wonja!"

And by the power of the Peeko, as long as HE is the one doing it, it will actually work!

But jokes aside, yes, he will be like "WTF? Why can Ciel use mega evolution? I don't have mega yet! This is unfair!"

And unless someone tells him, he will even miss the quest to get his own Mega-Z Ring XD

On 3/15/2020 at 8:54 PM, nepeta100 said:

you know how out of the way that pidgeotite is and the steps involved in getting it XD unless someone tells him he will never get it 

I was certain the glasses sticker quest was too out of his way and tedious but he ended up doing it. So who knows. 

He is attached enough to Jacques that if someone made sure to aware him on Discord he just might do it. 

On 3/16/2020 at 12:45 AM, ShogokiX said:

"WTF? Why can Ciel use mega evolution? I don't have mega yet! This is unfair!"

LOL. I one shot her Mega Altaria with a Moonblast from my Sylveon after it got off one Earthquake that scored "Weak" on the scale so did nothing!
(P.S I wasn't a fan of Slvyeon when it was first introduced, I'm pretty sure it was the one I have in this game that changed that, it's now my favorite Fairy Pokemon).

And unless someone tells him, he will even miss the quest to get his own Mega-Z Ring XD

When is it?
I watched the beginning of an instructional video some time ago so saw how it's triggered but I'm just after Devon Corp. So far I haven't been able to trigger the mega bracelet event and probably can't now because last I left Arclight Adrienn was carrying him out of Devon Corp unconscious after he got his arm blown off for losing the gauntlet battle to me (now his Mega Amphoros was a hard one, my Swanna of all Pokemon was the one to take it down!). 

All I got from the little of the video I watched was that the event involves returning some of the stolen Pokemon sold on 7th street to their trainers. 

Edited by Devilish

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Devilish said:

I was certain the glasses sticker quest was too out of his way and tedious but he ended up doing it. So who knows. 

He is attached enough to Jacques that if someone made sure to aware him on Discord he just might do it. 

LOL. I one shot her Mega Altaria with a Moonblast from my Sylveon after it got off one Earthquake that scored "Weak" on the scale so did nothing!
(P.S I wasn't a fan of Slvyeon when it was first introduced, I'm pretty sure it was the one I have in this game that changed that, it's now my favorite Fairy Pokemon).

When is it?
I watched the beginning of an instructional video some time ago so saw how it's triggered but I'm just after Devon Corp. So far I haven't been able to trigger the mega bracelet event and probably can't now because last I left Arclight Adrienn was carrying him out of Devon Corp unconscious after he got his arm blown off for losing the gauntlet battle to me (now his Mega Amphoros was a hard one, my Swanna of all Pokemon was the one to take it down!). 

All I got from the little of the video I watched was that the event involves returning some of the stolen Pokemon sold on 7th street to their trainers. 

I'm pretty certain it becomes available after badge 16.  

I feel like Pidgeotite is one of the more tame mega stones to get actually, just requires decently exploring a side area with a couple field puzzles.   

and yes I'll be listing mega stone locations for pokemon he has if he's also got access to the ring and the locations.

28 minutes ago, Dreamblitz said:

I'm pretty certain it becomes available after badge 16.  

Good, so I haven't missed it. Thanx. 

24 minutes ago, BurntCornNuts said:

All he needs to do is buy ditto and beat Titania 
He might not even have all the shards too since he never found indra to get them 

I'm pretty sure he's bought all the 7th Street Pokemon at this point. He'd only been short one Green Shard for Makuhita but found one a short time later mining. 

He still does really need Indra though, not only does it solve his money problems especially after losing a shit ton to Samuel-aloris but it's just so much better grinding than the wild. 

Edited by Devilish

3 minutes ago, Devilish said:

I'm pretty sure he's bought all the 7th Street Pokemon at this point. He'd only been short one Green Shard for Makuhita but found one a short time later mining. 

He never bought the ditto and I know this because he doesn't have the lucky egg you get from buying them all

7 minutes ago, BurntCornNuts said:

He never bought the ditto and I know this because he doesn't have the lucky egg you get from buying them all

I remember him primarily focusing on grabbing the Pokemon needed for the Mega Bracelet event but grabbed a few others such as the Cyndaquil as well. Now that I think about it, however, we haven't seen him use the Lucky Egg so it seems you're right there. 

Edited by Devilish

Haha, yeah, he KNOWS that you need those Pokémon for the Mega-Z Ring sidequest, but he doesn't know when or where it starts, and that's probably why he's gonna miss it, unless he is pointed in that direction once he could start the quest.

But like i said: For now he still has a few badges to go, and the next episode will be all about beating Ciel, since i am confident that he will be plucked a few times before he manages to beat her. After all it seems that his streak of winning important battles by sheer luck seems to be running out, and he is running out of his good Pokémon....