TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

2 hours ago, Ghotknight081 said:

where exactly is the budew found.

In the northern Peridot Ward.

984526491_Screen023.jpg.9ccf5007f6b47a459ab9d375efa4cb44.jpg

Weather needs to be clear or sunny, and you need the Rose Incense, which you can obtain from talking to a female trainer north of the South Peridot Ward Pokémon Center after you defeat her in battle. I can give you a screenshot for that one as well if you need one.

9 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Weather needs to be clear or sunny, and you need the Rose Incense, which you can obtain from talking to a female trainer north of the South Peridot Ward Pokémon Center after you defeat her in battle. I can give you a screenshot for that one as well if you need one.

Once you get to the Lapis Ward, the Rose Incense can also be purchased from the flower shop.

But why spent money if you can have it for free?

So, we all know what happens next if TTar (or rather, Rhyhorn, as that name fits way more for him) enters the next room from were he ended the last episode. You think he might rage quit the game because of what happens there?

Or will he be set on revenge and hunt down Lin to the depths of hell (aka the Budew garden?)

• Administrators

pretty sure there isn't in e18 but it was requested a few times, so it's been added to e19

unless i have no sense of time and progression and that happened a long time ago and it already exists???

1 hour ago, Amethyst said:

pretty sure there isn't in e18 but it was requested a few times, so it's been added to e19

unless i have no sense of time and progression and that happened a long time ago and it already exists???

can confirm it doesn't exist in e18

On 4/12/2020 at 1:28 AM, ShogokiX said:

You think he might rage quit the game because of what happens there?

Or will he be set on revenge and hunt down Lin to the depths of hell (aka the Budew garden?)

Damn. Hard to say, I feel either is quite plausible. 

According to my notification banners of his uploads, he's playing Super Mario Maker 2 right now so we could still be waiting for some time. 

On 4/12/2020 at 1:28 AM, ShogokiX said:

But why spent money if you can have it for free?

It's possible to miss or sell the free one out of ignorance. Quite easily. I missed it myself. Talking to trainers after battling them isn't a common practice to my knowledge. Most players just want to move on. 

Although Budew isn't available post-restoration I checked yesterday in clear weather and it wasn't there. So Ttar has missed out on that but doesn't need it. Nor am I certain it would count as it wouldn't have been a restored Reborn City exclusive. 

Edited by Devilish

4 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

I am pretty much sure Budew becomes a normal random encounter in Reborn City post-restoration. Not sure which ward though^^

I haven't encountered one but that would make sense as pretty much all the Pokemon that were previously exclusively statics become available in the wild post-restoration. 

~~~

Welp, he juiced his way through most of the Zel battle as well. 😛 At least he put the backstory in Amatrine together. FINALLY!

"Ame, I can't believe you made a game, put yourself in the game and killed yourself!"

Lol, I kind of can't believe that either. That's some bold ass shit. 

Edited by Devilish

• Global Mods

Yeah feels good to have the Zel stuff finally sink in. prompting him to think about it more and that his current interpretation wasn't correct (instead of just explaining outright) was worth it in the end.

also that 'alternate ending' at the end of the episode got a good laugh
"and I turn to shade and say shade I have a simple question for you can tell me tale of savage the savage?"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Dreamblitz said:

"and I turn to shade and say shade I have a simple question for you can tell me tale of savage the savage?"

On 1/23/2020 at 12:49 AM, LeoYT said:

Did you ever hear the tale of Savage the Silent? I thought not. It's not a story many would tell you. It's a Reborn legend. There once was a Challenger of the Pokemon league whose name has been forgotten, he was so powerful and so skilled he would his abilities to defeat several gyms... He had such a knowledge of the metagame that he could even bend the field effects to his will. The field effect system of Reborn is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. When he challenged Shade... the only thing he was afraid of was losing, he did, of course eventually he challenged Shade again, and again, and again, and again. Finally he managed to defeat Shade but he was never the same after that. Ironic, he could defeat Shade, but not save himself.

"Ame, I can't believe you made a game, put yourself in the game and killed yourself!"

Lol, I kind of can't believe that either. That's some bold ass shit.

better or worse than Suzerain making himself one of the Timeless trainers in Insurgence? 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Juice said:

better or worse than Suzerain making himself one of the Timeless trainers in Insurgence? 

at least ame did her job and ran the league

Suz was supposed to help guard a crystal but decided to let someone else do it

5 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

I am pretty much sure Budew becomes a normal random encounter in Reborn City post-restoration. Not sure which ward though^^

Ame's little helper becomes available at neo Obsidia Ward

I....

I really thought he'd be more upset over what happened to our ex-champion. I feel like I should apologize to @Amethyst for what happened ;-;

Instead he roasted her -_-

"This is hard because this is hard!" -TTar 2020

And of course it's Shade again, what else....hahaha

Well, at least he finally made some right connections that he was crafting wild theories about in past episodes.....But this guy is still as confused as ever^^