[OFFICIAL Q&A] Ask the Rejuvenation dev team!

Zumi

1)When Madame X saves MC in the Chapter 10(The past),she said that she never saw us in the events,like we never do time-travel,so why Cella/Eldest and Hazuki remembered us?

2)In the Undergrond(GDC's sidequest),there is a woman that can read our future,saying to us that we'll do a final fight against someone,with 3 our friends...is this canon for the story?

• Administrators

This may or may not be something you can answer! But seeing as the stuff that makes it a question in the first place is all v12, spoiler:

Spoiler

Is there any actual magic in this setting at all? Specifically, is the Garufa magic we've seen in the story actually magic?

Are there planned to be more unique/rare items that can be traded for AP points in future versions, as well as more/higher achievements I suppose? 

IMO, the achievement system is more interesting that just being given HM replacements and is a positive addition now that I'm replaying the game from the start.

• Upvote 1

DOES PARALLEL UNIVERSE EXIST IN THIS GAME? BRCAUSE IF I RETURN TO THE PAST TO CHANGE SOMETHING THE PREDESTINATION PARADOX WILL MAKE THE WHOLE STORY NO SENSE??? THE PARALLEL UNIVERSE ENABLES THE BAD FUTURE WHERE MELANIE IS THE PRINCESS CONTINUES TO MOVE ON RIGHT?

• Veterans

This thread will be closing tomorrow, so if you still have any inquiries left, better post them before the thread locks!

I know that you've said that there will not be any sort of romantic storyline for the MC, but I was wondering if at any point through the story so far other characters had exhibited romantic feelings towards the MC? (I'm thinking Amber specifically)

We saw Keta/Kenneth in the destroyed future. But he was in Kanto and moved to Aveium AFTER the calamity. So why did he move, in this timeline, to a nearly destroyed Aveium? 

Also, why do we get there a relationship point with a dead caracter? (Keta)

When the Interceptor dies, they get revived.  To what extent is the body restored and does restoration only occur upon death?  For instance, suppose the Interceptor lost an arm, then died two days later.  Would they be revived with the arm, without the arm, or would the arm have already been restored?

Oh, this thread is closing? okay last two questions, 1: For Zumi, what's the thought process on deciding the colors of this game's shinies? 2: for Jan, how did it feel when you put both Adrienn and Aya in Rejuvenation and made this game a shared universe? Because this game was inspired by Reborn after all. 

EDIT: With regards to the below response, let me change my question:  For Zumi: Out of all the music pieces you contributed in this game, which one are you most proud of? For now at least. 

Also i personally think Amethyst factory and that song when battling Flora in V12 are some of the most damn catchy tracks in Rejuv. Even if Amethyst factory was randomly made.

Edited by Magus543

14 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

1: For Zumi, what's the thought process on deciding the colors of this game's shinies?

IIRC, unless things have changed, the shinies in V9 onward were all/mostly community created, though they were supervised/judged/critiqued by Jan before being included.

Spoiler

Spoiler

1. Was the Amanda we meet supposed to be a robot from the start of development. Jan seems to be writing as he goes (it has to be a pain to update the past content to fit the current narrative.)

- Ren's character was written terribly assumably joining team xen because we saved his town it sounded quite geniune, but he apparently joined to save melia but why didn't ren just leave team xen when he found out she was alive. We meet ren when we are looking for crawli but that's the last time we meet him until v11 where he is a VERY important character. The MC and the cast should have had more interactions with him between the gap.

2. Are we going to actually battle flora seriously? We fought Ryland who was controlled by flora, she even says that ryland's Pokemon were disappointing. Bladestar had a terrible defeat they got destroyed in the judicial district off screen, the mechanical rayquaza also vanquished dozens of them. They took the limelight for a while just to be slaughtered.

3. Is the ANA side quest going into the main story? It is a amazing sidequest with unique content.

4. How are you going to distribute mega stones and z-crystals? Sidequests, some in the main story?

5. How are hard is it going to be sprite all the gen 8 Pokemon from scratch add abilities, move sets and implement them into old and new areas. Are you going to add additional gen 8 features as well?

6. Was Pokemon rejuvenation intentionaly made to give off an anime feel? It just gives off the feeling, with charcter interactions and such implying the latter, same with the story and the format of the game ("arcs"). Many people are also asking for romance. We get our starter 1 hour into the game and there are many segments were its just story with there being an apparent lack of gameplay, the game also contains tons of text (also before battles your screwed if you lose, for example ryland battle if you lose you have to spam a).

Thank you very much for creating this amazing, and innovative game it provides a unique view on the Pokemon world an experience the main series could not emulate. The sprites, art, story are all fantastic.

What is every developers favorite part of Pokemon rejuvenation?

Edited by Harryp

• Veterans

jesus CHRIST this is probably the longest one yet, but probably also the second to last one before the thread closes. I tried to answer pretty much all of the ones that came after my last answer post, so strap in and get ready for a long read!

Spoiler

On 7/15/2019 at 5:44 PM, enderowl said:

I know I said that I'm done with asking questions, but I just want to ask one more.

Has anyone played a Persona game and if so, which one is your favorite?

I have! I like Persona 4 best in terms of cast of characters and Persona 5 for gameplay.

On 7/15/2019 at 6:02 PM, Aiko said:

If you had to place a canon time for the neo gearen sidequests and the like, is it while we're in gdc or later?

GDC, for sure. You can travel with the trains again after a certain point in time while still in GDC, so it makes sense.

On 7/15/2019 at 7:05 PM, lokighost said:

first thing is to you zumi love the art work you put in and to both you and jan on others thank you for a great game and my question is as we all know the new pokenom game is out at the end of the year and i'm guess it would be about verson 14 or 15 befor the new mons are added when do you think you guy would be putting the new mons in?

Thank you very much! Also, we're aiming for Gen 8 to be added to V13!

On 7/15/2019 at 7:08 PM, yume said:

Gonna keep it short this time, here's a fun question: If you were to live in Aevium, where would you live and why?

Personally I'd probably live in Sheridan or Akuwa town, Sheridan because I like foresty areas + Amethyst cave is close by which is very pretty, but I also like Akuwa town's aesthetic a lot as well as Route 4 being close by which is also very pretty + I like colder climates, so it's a toss up between those two tbh.

On 7/15/2019 at 8:16 PM, Raion said:

How old is Dylan?

Can't give an age but I'd say about mid to late twenties!

On 7/15/2019 at 8:43 PM, eternal.irony said:

1. Every time i heal in certain places or go through a cut scene i revert to the legacy sprites is there a way to fix this?

2. Do each of the Protagonists have a different cut scene for that when we have a memory resurface near the house in Zone Zero

3. Does Lorna's disgust to herself originally being called Nim have anything to do with Nymiera

4. Are Angie and Anju the same person or is Angie a descendant of Anju

5. What was the inspiration for special pokemon like Delpha or Tuff-Puff

6. Who is more of a memester Reina or Axel

Thank for creating an amazing game that gets me hype for every new release

1) This is a bug you might wanna report in the troubleshooting forum, not here.

2) Nope! It's always the same.

3) Can't say!

4) Can't tell you either :^) Thoooughhhh there is a pretty big hint to your answer in the game if you look for it and pay a bit of attention to your surroundings, so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

5) Delpha was based on Ash-Greninja's existence, while Tuff-puff's existence, well... Can't tell you about that one, unfortunately.

6) Honestly they're pretty close but I think Axel's a bit more of a memester than Reina is!

On 7/15/2019 at 10:29 PM, Generic Gamer said:

this may come out of left field, but is there an alternate timeline where everyone is living peacefully and having Slice of Life/Sticom hijinks, and the PC is basically the Kenny/"Lancer Died, you're not Human!" Recurring Joke?

god i wish, i want the characters to be as happy as the next person wants tbh

On 7/15/2019 at 10:59 PM, Dex said:

I kinda have two questions. One story related and the other development related.

1) So from what I can tell from the cutscenes in Version 11 and 12, the Interceptor some kind of Avatar (or maybe a better example would be the Harbinger from the game Omensight) and the MC is just the latest in the line of them? Or are they just some kind of fusion of multiple beings into one?

Because my read in the cutscene where the MC gets knocked out by the surfboard dude in V11 kinda supports either/or. 

2) To the development team, Rejuvenation does quite of bit of outside of battle sprite animations (I'm honestly starting to love them, they're pretty entertaining). What was your favorite part to animate and what was your least favorite part?

I'm afraid I can't give you an answer for your first question as it heads into spoiler territory, sorry! As for the second question, I think @Jan is better suited for answering this since he does pretty much all of the animations for overworld sprites. 

On 7/16/2019 at 2:34 AM, Magus543 said:

Now here's an art question, what exactly is Crescent wearing? Particularly that pink ish line in the middle of her Sprite, is that supposed to be a tie? Also what's that on her hair?

Spoiler

Also during the illusionary fight with Melia and Aelita, if you lose, we are treated to a scene where surfer dude and dudette beat up our companions and us,but if we win, we see the entire group laying down badly beaten up, and the surfer duo behind us which implies they were watching the entire thing and that the Surfer Dudette didn't even help us during the battle. Does that mean the MC attacked all our friends with our Pokemon and beat them up after getting rid of the Pokemon in the way? Because, ow.

Crescent is wearing something similar akin to what Melia is wearing before the bad future arc, along with a tie and a little bit different of a skirt.

And as for your second question...

Spoiler

The illusion likely made it seem as if the player beat up the pokemon, while in reality they were also attacking Melia and Aelita in the process, yes. Otherwise they wouldn't have ended up all beaten up on the floor, would they?

On 7/16/2019 at 3:49 PM, HakuryuYukio said:

alright, i have 2 questions for each member of the dev team,

1. What is your favorite mega evolution ?

2. What is your favorite eeveelution ?

1) I'm basic but i still like mega gardevoir...... good mega

2) Sylveon!

The other ones can answer this one separately tbh

On 7/16/2019 at 4:03 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Might as well take advantage of this.

1) So after Maman dies what happens to the orphans? Do we really leave a nine year old in charge of like twelve 5-7 year olds or are we now the co-owner/piggybank? 'Cause I don't see Mosely getting a job to feed those brats.

2) I found a book about the Interceptor that said we don't get infinite lives. So how many is there? 7 for the seven character sprites? 9 like a cat?

3) How will the Elite 8 work gameplay wise? Is it a brutal gauntlet of 8 Elite trainers one after another and then the champion or is there a breakroom halfway in?

4)Will there ever be another tournament that we can win without terrorist interrupting like they do every fun thing in this game?

5)Will all 5 star shards combined bring back Hardcore Trainer Adrian from pre-Version 9?

1) I'm afraid I can't really give you an answer for this one. I'm not even sure if Jan knows LOL

2) Who knows? :^)

3) It's not gonna be an 8-person gauntlet, but I'm not gonna go into further detail about it!

4) Maybe in the future! But the tournament's gonna be the least of your worries for a while, hehe

5) I wouldn't be able to tell you even if i could 😔

On 7/16/2019 at 4:51 PM, Tj simmons said:

Would it be possible for us to get a list of all the v12 side quest, I feel like I'm missing out, can we?

V12 has the following sidequests added:

Spoiler

- Hidden Library finale

- Narcissa quest finale

- Ana quest continuation

- Kingdom of Goomidra

- Multiple dive quests (Route 11, Terajuma, etc.)

- Zone Zero sidequest (Gible unlock)

- Gen 2 Virtual league finale

I might have missed a couple, so if I have feel free to add to this list!

On 7/16/2019 at 5:57 PM, Cyphre said:

This one might be a little silly, but how exactly Madame X sees through her helmet? I didnt notice any holes or anything in it. 

Edit: Also during alternative future, the golden ray that split castle in half, was this Yveltal's Decimation or "Father" and his powers?

You know those windows they use at detention centers and interrogation rooms in crime series which you can see through from one side but you can't from the other? Kinda like that!

Also, that's deffo Decimation at work LOL

On 7/17/2019 at 12:49 AM, nhehvnukl said:
Spoiler

Is the spell Karrina used on Karen Risky? If not, why doesn't Karen just gets someone to use it on her once in a while?

Spoiler

I wouldn't say risky as much as it's ineffective long term, and Karinna isn't really keen on using Garufan magic as that's what killed her parents, so I doubt she'd like to use it more than necessary. Besides, Karen would probably be too out of her mind at the time that it's necessary to even consider on her own to get someone to cast the spell on her.

On 7/17/2019 at 2:33 AM, Dragonslayer7500 said:

Spoiler for v12 but...

Spoiler

what does dafuaxs ability temporil shift do?

Spoiler

Stats cannot be lowered and casts Hex in the future.

On 7/17/2019 at 8:04 AM, Alisae said:

Will there be more side quests in goomdira?

Also is there plans to do anything more with Oblitus Town?

Also what is Amberette town in the present?

1) Nope, Goomidra was a standalone sidequest for V12! But its lore might be important....

2) Yes, but can't go into detail!

3) Who knows?

On 7/17/2019 at 8:14 AM, CrystalKing said:

Would it be possible for us to get a solid timeline on when the time-travel segments take place? Further explanation in the spoiler.

Spoiler

For example, I assume by Indriad recognizing us as having witnessed Anathea's death, the Marianette Gym segment takes place after the first Kugearen segment. I'd also assume the Vivian and Nymiera segments take place before Marianette's Gym as well, considering Anju is not yet jailed by Indriad in those trips to the past.

Does the Marianette Gym segment even take place in the same timeline? How about the prologue — does that take place before all this? After? In a different timeline entirely?

As you can probably tell, this timeline is the toughest thing for me to wrap my mind around, largely because of Maria/Marianette's shifting identity and name, the repeated changes in the look of the Theolia residence (including when it looks like the house near Zorrialyn Desert), etc. Whatever clarity you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

I cannot give you an exact placement in the timeline in terms of how much time has passed between each segment, but the events in the past can likely be seen as chronological in the following order:

Spoiler

Kugearen > Past Sheridan > Hiyoshi city > Chrysalis Manor

On 7/17/2019 at 11:11 PM, Revok said:

1)How big is aevium in comparison of real continent ?

2)What is your favorite region in the game ?

Spoiler

Plot related question (I know you can't answer everything on this subject so I will try to not ask a " Who is Madame X" kind of question lol)

3) So if I understand well the power of the interceptor is that he can see what the player see on screen (and he also can survive multiple death)? For example did the main character see Valarie wanting to dream and dreaming about the attack on the group ?

4)What is the timeline ? I thought it was The story of Nymeria's painting ->(long time) Seven Kingdoms ->(long time) The past we are in (Nymeria,Vivan etc...) ->(4-5 decades) Main game, with somwhere in between Miera region events.

I thought there was a long time between the seven kingdoms and Nymeria/Vivians era but with the last sidequest of goomidra kingdom I'm a bit lost (because Nymeria was a friend of Kasumi).

5)Do we know other kingdoms outside of the ones of Kasumi/Iesel/Griselda ?(I may mispell one of them)

Thanks for creating this cool game 🙂

1) Tbh I don't think anyone's really stopped to think about this?? but I'd probably say about the size of Italy, which is then split into multiple islands.

2) While I love Terajuma, I'd say my favourite area is Terrial just for all of the stuff that involves GDC. You guys haven't even seen half of the shit that's gonna happen there :^))))))

Spoiler

3) Pretty much, yes! Which is also why the player knows that Tesla wasn't at the Grand Dream Ball and was able to reassure Amber that she wasn't there.

4) I'm afraid I won't be able to go into full detail about this. Not all secrets have been unveiled yet so I don't think I can tell you!

5) There's a total of seven kingdoms! Some of them do not have a name of a ruler stated yet, but Spacea and Tiempa also were rulers of their respective kingdoms. That leaves two that are still unknown.

On 7/17/2019 at 11:38 PM, Fredzard said:

1)When Madame X saves MC in the Chapter 10(The past),she said that she never saw us in the events,like we never do time-travel,so why Cella/Eldest and Hazuki remembered us?

2)In the Undergrond(GDC's sidequest),there is a woman that can read our future,saying to us that we'll do a final fight against someone,with 3 our friends...is this canon for the story?

1) Hmmmm..... 🤔

2) Yes!

22 hours ago, Celyna said:

Will there be any future episodes with more of a focus on Melia? (as the focus generally felt as though it shifted away from Melia after v10, despite her omnipresence) 

Perhaps!

tfw when we focus on melia people complain that she gets too much screentime and when we don't focus on melia people complain that she doesn't get any anymore. this is a lose-lose situation OTL

21 hours ago, Azzie said:

This may or may not be something you can answer! But seeing as the stuff that makes it a question in the first place is all v12, spoiler:

Spoiler

Is there any actual magic in this setting at all? Specifically, is the Garufa magic we've seen in the story actually magic?

Well, you've seen Karen use it before... Do you think it's magic, or do you think it's something else?

...If you can't tell by my answer, I can't give you a solid answer for this one, sorry ;v;

17 hours ago, seki108 said:

Are there planned to be more unique/rare items that can be traded for AP points in future versions, as well as more/higher achievements I suppose? 

IMO, the achievement system is more interesting that just being given HM replacements and is a positive addition now that I'm replaying the game from the start.

IIRC yes there are!

16 hours ago, sagenion said:

DOES PARALLEL UNIVERSE EXIST IN THIS GAME? BRCAUSE IF I RETURN TO THE PAST TO CHANGE SOMETHING THE PREDESTINATION PARADOX WILL MAKE THE WHOLE STORY NO SENSE??? THE PARALLEL UNIVERSE ENABLES THE BAD FUTURE WHERE MELANIE IS THE PRINCESS CONTINUES TO MOVE ON RIGHT?

Not parallel universes, but close! In this game, you'll mostly get to deal with different timelines, rather than universes.

13 hours ago, Dragonslayer7500 said:

Just as a fun question, the only gyms left are fairy dark steel and dragon right?

Yep!

11 hours ago, MDM1 Beans said:

I know that you've said that there will not be any sort of romantic storyline for the MC, but I was wondering if at any point through the story so far other characters had exhibited romantic feelings towards the MC? (I'm thinking Amber specifically)

You know, a tiny crush from a character on the player would've been possible even though it'd never turn into anything more, but the continuous asking about whether there's characters who could be a love interest, show feelings for the MC or a romance route for the player has become so grating that we don't even want to acknowledge any options anymore, so nope. Sorry. We'd rather go for no confirmation at all, because at this point it'd just become a situation in which no matter what we'd get to deal with shit from people LOL

11 hours ago, Aiko said:

Will Venam's parents and Tesla ever become aware of Kenneth and Jenner's deaths?

Possibly. Some of them did cut ties though, but idk what plans Jan has for them.

10 hours ago, kulesiak said:

So, reborn is canon in rejuvenation. Is rejuvenation canon in reborn?

Well, from what I recall, Rejuv takes place about ~5 years after Reborn, so does it really count as canon when the events of Rejuv haven't even occurred during Reborn?

9 hours ago, GreatNinja said:

We saw Keta/Kenneth in the destroyed future. But he was in Kanto and moved to Aveium AFTER the calamity. So why did he move, in this timeline, to a nearly destroyed Aveium? 

Also, why do we get there a relationship point with a dead caracter? (Keta)

When there's less and less land to live on, people flock to whatever lands remain. Kenneth likely ended up on the same islands as Mosely etc. simply through process of elimination. And the relationship point probably was used for story purposes, so I wouldn't worry too much about that one.

8 hours ago, DanelerH said:

When the Interceptor dies, they get revived.  To what extent is the body restored and does restoration only occur upon death?  For instance, suppose the Interceptor lost an arm, then died two days later.  Would they be revived with the arm, without the arm, or would the arm have already been restored?

The two times the player has died (Valor mountain and Kugearen), they got restored entirely. I think it only happens upon death, however, so wounds they sustain while alive will persist until death, then revive with a complete body.

7 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Oh, this thread is closing? okay last two questions, 1: For Zumi, what's the thought process on deciding the colors of this game's shinies? 2: for Jan, how did it feel when you put both Adrienn and Aya in Rejuvenation and made this game a shared universe? Because this game was inspired by Reborn after all. 

EDIT: With regards to the below response, let me change my question:  For Zumi: Out of all the music pieces you contributed in this game, which one are you most proud of? For now at least. 

Also i personally think Amethyst factory and that song when battling Flora in V12 are some of the most damn catchy tracks in Rejuv. Even if Amethyst factory was randomly made.

1) I can still answer this question despite the answer you got! Some of the shinies in the game are done by me after all. Tbh I either base them on an existing concept or character or idea, then apply basic color theory to choose my colors. I have a lot of experience with figuring out what colors look nice together and which fit certain mons. For example, fpr the Infernape line shinies I chose to use a purple/green/black/white color scheme. I wanted to give Infernape a bit of a spooky look, but because green and purple are contrasting colors and are normally grating to look at when next to each other I made the green saturated while I made the purple darker and less saturated so it'd be easier on the eyes than when both colors would be saturated. The black and white were added to break up the colors as well, giving it a more balanced look.

This may all sound like artist gibberish because honestly I just have a lot of experience in color theory from the 10+ years of art I've been doing LMAO but that's my process!

....that, or i just base the color scheme off an existing character because i enjoy being self indulgent from time to time.

cough talonflame & simon blackquill cough roserade & my own character Damian cough cough swanna & miles edgeworth cough coUGH COUGH

2) I'll skip the question meant for Jan and just treat the music question as the second! My personal best piece I've contributed is probably the music used in the fight with Flora. Initially I made this song for my own fangame which I was working on for a while (it was the admin theme for the evil theme in the game), but because I currently have no intention of continuing work on it as it's on indefinite hiatus, I gave the rights to Jan to use music and graphical assets from the game as he pleases as I'd rather have them be repurposed in a way that other people still get to enjoy them rather than them forever going unused. I'm still incredibly happy the admin theme found a purpose as Flora's own battle music as it's probably the most complex piece of battle music I've ever composed, and I'm also extremely happy people have been liking it as much as they have!!! 

I do plan to remake the song at some point with better mixing and instrumentalization, but just between you and me??? I lost the original file for it and frankly i'm booboo the fool and i don't remember half of how i managed to put together that song.

it's gonna be a challenge. OTL

5 hours ago, sparsyle said:

If Erin was originally older than Melia, is she still older after Melia's +3 years in the past, or is she now younger?

Yes! Erin is still roughly a year or so older than Melia, even after spending time in the past.

2 hours ago, Harryp said:

1. Was the Amanda we meet supposed to be a robot from the start of development. Jan seems to be writing as he goes (it has to be a pain to update the past content to fit the current narrative.)

- Ren's character was written terribly assumably joining team xen because we saved his town it sounded quite geniune, but he apparently joined to save melia but why didn't ren just leave team xen when he found out she was alive. We meet ren when we are looking for crawli but that's the last time we meet him until v11 where he is a VERY important character. The MC and the cast should have had more ineractions with him between the gap.

2. Are we going to actually battle flora seriously? We fought Ryland who was controlled by flora, she even says that ryland's Pokemon were disappointing. Bladestar had a terrible defeat they got destroyed in the judicial district off screen, the mechanical rayquaza also vanquished dozens of them. They took the limelight for a while just to be slaughtered.

3. Is the ANA side quest going into the main story? It is a amazing sidequest with unique content.

4. How are you going to distribute mega stones and z-crystals? Sidequests, some in the main story?

5. How are hard is it going to be sprite all the gen 8 Pokemon from scratch add abilities, move sets and implement them into old and new areas. Are you going to add additional gen 8 features as well?

6. Was Pokemon rejuvenation intentionaly made to give off an anime feel? It just gives off the feeling, with charcter interactions and such implying the latter, same with the story and the format of the game ("arcs"). Many people are also asking for romance. We get our starter 1 hour into the game and there are many segments were its just story with there being an apparent lack of gameplay, the game also contains tons of text (also before battles your screwed if you lose, for example ryland battle if you lose you have to spam a).

Thank you very much for creating this amazing, and innovative game it provides a unique view on the Pokemon world an experience the main series could not emulate. The sprites, art, story are all fantastic.

1) Amanda's role has changed a couple of times over the course of development, so this is not always how she was gonna turn out. However, there's been a hint to her being "different" from the very start of the game, as Jan even remarks in game that Amanda got a new hat, something she wasn't wearing during the scene where the player registers their character, and which is something Jan obviously wasn't used to.

• "Why didn't Ren just leave team Xen" have you tried leaving a group with evil intentions? Ever heard of people trying to leave the mafia without being haunted by their past in some way or another? It's not that easy LOL, he's basically stuck between a rock and a hard place, especially now that his body is at Xen HQ and he's literally surrounded by people who could end his life right then and there.

2) "She says Ryland's Pokemon were disappointing" That's really just her personality! The fight with Ryland has been giving people trouble more than once. Can't tell you about what will happen to the remains of Bladestar tho... Not everyone was wiped out, after all. There's still a couple of scattered members about, and if you think about that Flora isn't the only admin of Bladestar....

3) Can't say!

4) Some z-crystals can already be found scattered about, while mega stones will likely be obtainable through sidequests.

5) We'll probably be able to gather a lot of sprites from various places (there's a couple of spriters on deviantart that allow usage of their sprites for fangames), but we'll probably have to do a lot of the backsprites ourselves. We are gonna add pretty much everything aside from Dyna/Gigantamaxing, likely.

6) I don't think it's intentionally done, but it's just Jan's writing style. Most of the people on the dev teams enjoy anime including Jan himself, so there's probably some inspiration taken from it, yes. The people asking for romance routes thing is something we didn't really ask for though, that's entirely on them and not ours LOL, especially since we never said they were gonna be a thing to begin with. That just became a thing out of its own, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, TheTruth3233 said:

1). Which protagonist did you have the most fun designing?

2). Are the confirmed genders for the protagonists still the same or is each one optional now?

1) I'm not really 100% the person who designed the characters, but Alain has my favourite design. I also really like Ariana's design!! i love her braids

2) They're still the same! But we still think your appearance shouldn't be tied to your appearance, hence why we let people choose from all 6 characters regardless of gender.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/18/2019 at 12:38 AM, Fredzard said:

Since Zumi didnt answer, you remember it wrong. Madame X said "Why are you here? You werent present during the last time it happened". Implying that the entire shebang already happened before (Miera probably), and this entire thing might be some sort of recreation of events or some sort of repeat. It had nothing to do with past events in Kugearen and Hiyoshi. 

Not all of these questions are v12 spoilers, but I'll just put them all in one spoiler tag anyway ._.

Spoiler

1) What is it about the Xenpurgis that scares Flora so much?

2) Why is the Xen HQ the same building as Rejuvenation co.? I almost thought Madame X was Nastasia’s mom when I first saw that xD (I know she isn’t 😉

3) Erin, Allen, and Alice pretty much have the same blonder hair color, but Melia’s hair appears a bit more darker blonde color. Is there a reason for that?

4) I never really understood how/why the two Kanons were different. Do you mind explaining this?

5) During the events of the Pyramid, Allen fought the Bladestar Admin’s robot (that his mom spent her life savings on 😅 ). I won that fight, so I was wondering what would have happened if he had lost.

6) Is Adrienn (from Reborn) the new Fairy type Gym leader of Aevium? If Aya can become a replacement for Venam, then I don’t see why Adrienn wouldn’t be able to be a fairy leader in Aevium, even if temporary.

7) It took like eight hours for the coalition (Nastasia, the MC + co.) to get to Zone Zero with Nastasia’s airship from GDC, iirc. Yet how did Melia and Erick/Madelis get to the Pyramid from West Gearen so quickly?

8 ) Did Melia lose to Tuff Puff? o_o

9) Not really a question, I just want to say that I find Huey calling Hazuki "Haduken" (back at the tournament) to be hilarious 😹 (for no good reason lol)

I’m sorry for this many questions. I hope you have fun answering them at least 💜