Version -1 | Where Love Lies

Jan

1 minute ago, Starizardz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Where can we find the Quick Claw in this side episode?

Spoiler

Second chapter ,where fortress is,its hiffen right next to a rock.

• Like 1

Spoiler

I just completed the regular ending and apparently to get the true one I need to get some capsule from the spot were I beat the Nihilego however when I go back there, Taelia is still just standing there next to the rocks talking to me about explosives and she stays there no matter how much of the story I progress until the time skip and then a house is there.

This is clearly some kind of bug but if anybody found a workaround please let me know. Also I think I'm still missing one of the keys. I got the one after the quiz and Aelita left me another one in that chest.

So I need to know where whatever isn't under the Nihilego is that I'm missing and then I guess I'll wait for a patch or something if nobody knows how I could get around the bug.

• Developers
Just now, Gheist said:
  Hide contents

I just completed the regular ending and apparently to get the true one I need to get some capsule from the spot were I beat the Nihilego however when I go back there, Taelia is still just standing there next to the rocks talking to me about explosives and she stays there no matter how much of the story I progress until the time skip and then a house is there.

This is clearly some kind of bug but if anybody found a workaround please let me know. Also I think I'm still missing one of the keys. I got the one after the quiz and Aelita left me another one in that chest.

So I need to know where whatever isn't under the Nihilego is that I'm missing and then I guess I'll wait for a patch or something if nobody knows how I could get around the bug.

Spoiler

I'm aware of the bug, but the capsule/keys aren't necessary for the true ending. It's an easter egg at best. 

1 minute ago, Jan said:

I'm aware of the bug, but the capsule/keys aren't necessary for the true ending. It's an easter egg at best. 

Spoiler

So what am I suppose to do then? I've won all the fights and playing the save file that stays after the regular ending just traps me on the mountain with no choice but to play the same ending again. I am even more confused now if it's not the keys. Please tell me it's not that cuttable tree in the village since I deleted cut from my Scyther 7 hours of gameplay ago and it won't relearn it. Only other thing I can think of is maybe I needed to have that Gallade in my party for the final battle.

1 minute ago, ajk12 said:

after obtaining Empoleon in the cave a trainer blocks my way to go up the ladder

Same thing happened to me. Either let your whole team die to wild Pokemon or restart the game and play from wherever you saved last.

I really liked this especially after being given very few answers last time, as soon as I wandered about why Aelita's hair was pink after waking up I got the answer very soon. For those who know, what is the regular ending? The true ending is quite sad and twisted. Some of you have to wonder who was that red haired girl with the beheeyem

• Global Mods

Yea I thought I got the regular ending because I didn't get all the keys/pokemon, but now I'm not so sure. I'd like to know what triggers the true ending so I can know if I got it or not, but not be spoiled for playing it again to get the other ending =)

@DreamblitzX I've managed to find all 18 pokemon I don't know if you've managed to find the missing ones but based on the list you made these were the following areas that you were missing

Spoiler

Places

1. The work pokemon you receive in Gearan city counts, so you need the union ID

2. In the cave underneath the waterfall (like main game) before Taelia's arc

3. Old shack after Taelia and Cella move out

4. Amethyst Cave where you battled the red haired girl

5. Only at night in the house southeast, talk to the hiker

6. On top of Caratos mountain on the top right hand side (need to surf)

Pokémon if you're interested

Spoiler

1. Work Pokémon (Scyther was my choice)

2. Gabite

3. Espeon

4. Claydol

5. Shuckle

6. Larvesta

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Felcatty said:

@DreamblitzX I've managed to find all 18 pokemon I don't know if you've managed to find the missing ones but based on the list you made these were the following areas that you were missing

Hide contents

Places

1. The work pokemon you receive in Gearan city counts, so you need the union ID

2. In the cave underneath the waterfall (like main game) before Taelia's arc

3. Old shack after Taelia and Cella move out

4. Amethyst Cave where you battled the red haired girl

5. Only at night in the house southeast, talk to the hiker

6. On top of Caratos mountain on the top right hand side (need to surf)

Pokémon if you're interested

Reveal hidden contents

1. Work Pokémon (Scyther was my choice)

2. Gabite

3. Espeon

4. Claydol

5. Shuckle

6. Larvesta

Thanks a bunch! I'll be sure to pick them all up for my second run through when I get round to that. hopefully by then I'll also have found out what determines your ending, so I can get the other one

Where can I get the union ID of the other worker who dropped it?? I think it should help me in getting pokemon........

I absolutely loved this game, great work Jan!!! For any future projects, the character I'd be most curious about when the time comes would be Crescent.

Spoiler

I'd also like to do the capsule key easter egg, so hopefully a patch for that is out soon.

Thanks for all of your efforts!

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

Remember how I wanted a sidequest about finding out who caused the fire in Gearen City and got Amber and Matthew kicked out? I may or may not have gotten my answer.

I also got defeated by Keagan, and I warped back to Sheridan. Now when I want to go back to Four Island, I get stuck on the ocean. Any fixes?

It also feels as if this has more content than V10.