Jump to content

Version -1 | Where Love Lies


Jan

Recommended Posts

  • Developers
25 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:
  Hide contents

 

Beware the despair of the armored bagworm, for it will bring the whole world crashing down!

 

...Yeah, the forretress has struck again.

 

 

Just download the patch. Or do a fresh download.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spoiler

 

I just finished the first 2 chapters and it took me around 3 and a half hours of gameplay so it's definitely longer than I expected. The game did crash on me after I got the Forretress but I went back again and got through it the second time. The only differences were that I got the work Pokemon this time and gave the Forretress a nickname. Although it being my second time doing it might have had some impact as well.

Anyway I'll call it quits for today but I am very much enjoying the story so far. The wild encounter rate is absolutely insane though and I don't have nearly enough max repels to deal with this. It's also a bit annoying how I went through all that trouble to kill the OP Nihilego and it changes basically nothing (at least not up to this point) but that's more of a nitpick than anything. Can't wait to continue playing tomorrow.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is this item here that is invisible, my itemfinder picks it up but i cannot pick it up, there is no interaction.

Spoiler

1.png.7ce1a6071260429aea4a036d1af40571.png

Edit:nevermind

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Gheist said:
  Hide contents

 

I just finished the first 2 chapters and it took me around 3 and a half hours of gameplay so it's definitely longer than I expected. The game did crash on me after I got the Forretress but I went back again and got through it the second time. The only differences were that I got the work Pokemon this time and gave the Forretress a nickname. Although it being my second time doing it might have had some impact as well.

Anyway I'll call it quits for today but I am very much enjoying the story so far. The wild encounter rate is absolutely insane though and I don't have nearly enough max repels to deal with this. It's also a bit annoying how I went through all that trouble to kill the OP Nihilego and it changes basically nothing (at least not up to this point) but that's more of a nitpick than anything. Can't wait to continue playing tomorrow.

 

 

Spoiler

I have a feeling that killing Nihilego is what unlocks the true ending, I'll be upset if that's the case though because it'll mean I won't get it :'( 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Polaris said:

I have a feeling that killing Nihilego is what unlocks the true ending, I'll be upset if that's the case though because it'll mean I won't get it :'( 

Spoiler

 

The game keeps a record of all your save files so you can go back to right before the fight if you want. They're in the same folder as your Game.rxdata file. Not sure how far you've gotten or how much you'd need to redo but it's definitely better than starting over completely.

I thought I got the regular (bad) ending because I lost so I went back and redit it but the same scenes play again anyway. Maybe 1 or 2 different lines of dialogue but I guess it could still affect the story later on even though it seems basically irrelevant now.

Try Perish Song Lapras with quick claw if you're stuck on beating it.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spoiler

I was told that i need to triger an event in sheridan in order to get a cutscen and get the tru ending ( that and get all the mons ). Can somebody help me with that cutscene? i have no idea whatsoever what i have to do in order to trigger that cutscene

 

 

Spoiler

Is there anyone that has completed the story or at least have reached chapter 4 ? i would like to ask a question ?

Also when i picked the  capsule from where nihilego was , the item didnt register in my bag.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Pozyher said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I was told that i need to triger an event in sheridan in order to get a cutscen and get the tru ending ( that and get all the mons ). Can somebody help me with that cutscene? i have no idea whatsoever what i have to do in order to trigger that cutscene

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Is there anyone that has completed the story or at least have reached chapter 4 ? i would like to ask a question ?

Also when i picked the  capsule from where nihilego was , the item didnt register in my bag.

 

Redid the whole thing and im almost sure that the capsule key you get from nihilego is bugged ( number 1 i believe,not sure).I pick it up,but it does not exist in my bag.The other two are registerd properly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Global Mods
5 minutes ago, gryson said:

is this something you best play before starting v10, or after completing v10

i mean to understand the characters and there desisions and stuff

After completing V10

Link to comment
Share on other sites

just throwing this here
 

Spoiler

Screenshot_274.png.47165c82c83bcca10724b6f75178805c.png

speaking of the lucario/tesla and the "my i can guarantee" "you safety" thing
also @Pozyher sorry for the tag but how did you find out how to get the item?

 

Edited by Feskik
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Feskik said:

just throwing this here
 

  Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_274.png.47165c82c83bcca10724b6f75178805c.png

speaking of the lucario/tesla and the "my i can guarantee" thing
also @Pozyher sorry for the tag but how did you find out how to get the item?

 

I just click at everything and i found it accidentaly.If you want to know the location of them dm me.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spoiler

Why fate was so cruel. Kenneth didn't deserve this, i mean we knew his past but, this is so sad. He throw his family and his friends away and gave everything he had to his new family, Taelia and Nora, only to lose them in front of him, and with the belief that they despised him for failing to protect them, and after that, he finally decided to go confront his brother, only to lose him in front of his eyes as well. He lost everything and then team Xen took him. What's the point of such a life. It was extremely cruel and sad. At least we let him rest in peace, but i feel so sad for his life. :(


Still an amazing addition to Pokemon Rejuvenation, it's really nice knowing their past, i hope you can make more like this!!!!!!!!  (but i hope that only he had to suffer like this and not other characters too.)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Global Mods

so.... I just played this whole thing in one 6 hour sitting. it's now 4am, and I'm leaving this post here so hopefully when I'm conscious again I can restart and get the true ending on my second run, because I feel like I was close

Spoiler

I got capsules 2 and 3, and then another one when opening the chest before leaving in chapter 4, but immediately upon getting this one, it discarded all of them, so I assume I missed the first one somewhere in chapter one? knowing where that is would be helpful 

 

A list of all the available pokemon would be handy too if you need all of them, as again, I think I got most of them, but there's really no way of knowing if I missed one or two.

 

All in all, really loved this sidestory and all the extra info from it (even though in classic rejuvenation style, it raises a bunch more questions too), and would be overjoyed if any more of these were released in the future. It would be neat if eventually they could be accessed from the main menu of normal rejuvenation, and unlock after a certain point in the main story, a la explorers of sky special episodes.

 

thank you so much for making this @Jan

 

Sidenote: it's possible to get stuck if you take Lapras out of your team at some point (the warp to the tree after the night in the spring for example) and also in part of the last chapter, your trainer card is still titled Taelia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

so.... I just played this whole thing in one 6 hour sitting. it's now 4am, and I'm leaving this post here so hopefully when I'm conscious again I can restart and get the true ending on my second run, because I feel like I was close

  Reveal hidden contents

I got capsules 2 and 3, and then another one when opening the chest before leaving in chapter 4, but immediately upon getting this one, it discarded all of them, so I assume I missed the first one somewhere in chapter one? knowing where that is would be helpful 

 

A list of all the available pokemon would be handy too if you need all of them, as again, I think I got most of them, but there's really no way of knowing if I missed one or two.

 

All in all, really loved this sidestory and all the extra info from it (even though in classic rejuvenation style, it raises a bunch more questions too), and would be overjoyed if any more of these were released in the future. It would be neat if eventually they could be accessed from the main menu of normal rejuvenation, and unlock after a certain point in the main story, a la explorers of sky special episodes.

 

thank you so much for making this @Jan

Spoiler

There is a way to know if you have all the mons.In your trainer card there.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Global Mods
4 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

There is a way to know if you have all the mons.In your trainer card there.

 

thanks, but the number doesn't seem right. it says 12/18, but I have 21 pokemon including the taelia's 6. unless it's 18 + taelia's + lucario/lapras/vulpix?

here's a list of the other 12 I have, would be handy to know where these 6 I'm missing are if anyone knows (just which section they're in is fine)

Spoiler

leavanny

forretress

roselia

manectric

gastrodon

pancham

munchlax

krokorok

altaria

floette

banette

empoleon

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I encountered another bug, it's really missable but I thought that reporting wouldn't hurt so :

 

Spoiler

If instead of going to the Spring of Rejuvenation to meet with Taelia, you go to the cliff north of Sheridan. You can talk to Taelia and you'll be sent to the point where she asks you to find the Dynamite but since you already took the dynamite you're stuck. https://imgur.com/a/NEYju

 

 

Edited by Reverse
Edited to show the screenshot a bit better.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

thanks, but the number doesn't seem right. it says 12/18, but I have 21 pokemon including the taelia's 6. unless it's 18 + taelia's + lucario/lapras/vulpix?

here's a list of the other 12 I have, would be handy to know where these 6 I'm missing are if anyone knows (just which section they're in is fine)

  Reveal hidden contents

leavanny

forretress

roselia

manectric

gastrodon

pancham

munchlax

krokorok

altaria

floette

banette

empoleon

 

Spoiler

I havent completed the game yet,so im not sure where all of them are.What i know is that by the end of chapter 2 i had 14 mons.Only the mons that are found inside pokeballs count. So for example lucario/lapras/vulpix dont count because they were gifts already owned. On the top of my head some that you missed: Gabite in sheridan,where the entrance to carotos is,espeon,under cella's bed,scyther or donphan or muk , in gearen city,

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...