Version -1 | Where Love Lies

Jan

So after completing my 3rd run and finding all the available mon, I still manage to get the regular ending. But three things intrigued me :

Spoiler
  • The small three that you can cut in Sheridan, no idea if it has any link to the true ending or not but it's something that somehow piqued my interest.
  • The locked house in Sheridan, the one to the East, both Kenneth and Taelia seems to comment about it... Could just be there for the plot of the main game.
  • The 4th and last badge in the trainer card, in all of my runs I've never managed to get it. I do think that this one is related to it but eh...

Also getting all the available pokemon seems to be a prerequisite but it's definitely not the only one. If someone already managed to get it somehow, is one of the things I listed related to that ending or was I just imagining things.

37 minutes ago, Reverse said:

So after completing my 3rd run and finding all the available mon, I still manage to get the regular ending. But three things intrigued me :

Hide contents
  • The small three that you can cut in Sheridan, no idea if it has any link to the true ending or not but it's something that somehow piqued my interest.
  • The locked house in Sheridan, the one to the East, both Kenneth and Taelia seems to comment about it... Could just be there for the plot of the main game.
  • The 4th and last badge in the trainer card, in all of my runs I've never managed to get it. I do think that this one is related to it but eh...

Also getting all the available pokemon seems to be a prerequisite but it's definitely not the only one. If someone already managed to get it somehow, is one of the things I listed related to that ending or was I just imagining things.

Fourth badge is gained at the very end. 

There is a second pre-requisite for true ending and it's found in

Spoiler

Chapter 2. Only hint I will give

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Lone Wanderer Jordan said:

Hide contents

Welp, seems like I wasn't paying enough attention to that fourth badge then. Thanks a lot for the hint, gonna try to get it this time around !

13 hours ago, Lone Wanderer Jordan said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

What is it related to?

I also found a tile error

Spoiler

5ab868e34b701_TileErrorShack.PNG.abfb7dff55ee4fed54e195d6119acbbf.PNG

2 minutes ago, Lucifer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i accidentally skipped through some dialogue.. :< where do I get the explosives that Taelia is asking for?

Spoiler

In the base the bad guys had.There is a second room where the explosives are.

• Thanks 1

Spoiler

After, you defeat some bad guys around a pink tree when you first meet Taelia (I think it was), in chapter 2 I accidentally skiped some dialogue and I don't konw where to go can anyone help me?

I found out sorry.

Edited by SuperNova

Hello , i decided to replay the episode now that i know hoe to get the true ending. I would like to know is the bug with the key capsules fixed , because i want to do that as well ?

I just figured it out LOL. Its actually so obvious yet we missed it. btw where do you find roselia? I cant find it on my 2nd run. Also I found 1st capsule key, Nihilego capsule key is a bug

43 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

Its one of the conditions to get the true ending.

Spoiler

Is this scene in Part 2 when Taelia gets kidnapped? If this is the true ending what decision makes this outcome occur? I don't remember any choices about that section.

4 minutes ago, DracostarA said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is this scene in Part 2 when Taelia gets kidnapped? If this is the true ending what decision makes this outcome occur? I don't remember any choices about that section.

Spoiler

Im not sure since i havent done it myself,but from what i have been told:

You need to walk south from the cave before the destroyed village.It sould say something about it gettinf dark.Once that happens you can go to the base those thiefs had and thats when Taelia kills them.I assume it has to be night time.

Again , i havent tested it out myslef yet ( just started a new save file to get the true ending ) , but thats how i think the scene triggers.

1 minute ago, Tomek said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It is true about going to south cave. What are the other prerequisites? And how can I use capsule keys?

Spoiler

Geting all 18 mons.As for the capsule keys i have no idea since in my fitst save file the game bug and the third capsule key did not register.

3 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Geting all 18 mons.As for the capsule keys i have no idea since in my fitst save file the game bug and the third capsule key did not register.

Spoiler

So what are the actual differences between the regular and true endings? I only have the regular ending since I didn't know about the taelia condition.

1 minute ago, DracostarA said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So what are the actual differences between the regular and true endings? I only have the regular ending since I didn't know about the taelia condition.

Spoiler

No clue since i didnt get the true ending either.