Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

So Melia was incapacitated due to being sick after Angie's ritual. I just battled Aelita and she said we had to go somewhere. But I totally forgot what she said and now idk where to go. Help needed!

iirc you have to go back to Sheridan Village.

Edit- found where I was suppose to go. Everyone should ignore this post

First post :) so I just beat all those dexoy things and got back to oceana pier and found the that weird dude that likes to dance in route 3 and beat him (lol forgot his name completely) then I talked to the chick on the route and she said where to go next but unfortunately I spammed through the text too fast and have no clue where to go next... Any help is greatly appreciated

Edited by Jaebird1213

Edit- found where I was suppose to go. Everyone should ignore this post

First post :) so I just beat all those dexoy things and got back to oceana pier and found the that weird dude that likes to dance in route 3 and beat him (lol forgot his name completely) then I talked to the chick on the route and she said where to go next but unfortunately I spammed through the text too fast and have no clue where to go next... Any help is greatly appreciated

Welcome to the forum ^^. Well, from your description, I believe you want to find Crawli. Go back to Oceana Pier and talk to Augustus (Melia and Aelita will also be there)

Can someone please PM me a pic or put it in a spoiler of where crawli's tm is in the sheridan wedlands??

I searched for an hour and i still didnt find it

or is his tm the irritation tm

Edited by dragonza11

HELLO REJUVINATION - FANS

I would LOVE to know where to find a moon stone so I can get my dude Nidorino to turn into the real deal, my boy Nidoking.

THANKS!!

Stay wavy

You'll have to get the Mining Kit in Blacksteeple Prison first. Then you can mine those glowing rocks for a chance at getting a Moon Stone or two.

Alternatively you can catch the Lunatone hidden deep in Amethyst Cave and hope it holds a Moon Stone.

HELLO REJUVINATION - FANS

I would LOVE to know where to find a moon stone so I can get my dude Nidorino to turn into the real deal, my boy Nidoking.

THANKS!!

Stay wavy

There is also a moon stone in amethyst cave where you fight the galvantulas, in one of the rocks near the ladder.

You have to go to Tesla's Villa and go to the pool, Amber's room ins in that room.

If you're talking about after talking to her in there, you have to go east, to Kristiline Town, and go into the palace (might need to go to the TM shop first though.)

• Global Mods

After I beat Amber I went to Narcissa's gym and she wasn't there and then I followed Mew, found the odd key and released the demon now what do I do, or is it over?

There's a help center request that continues this in West Gearen, and that's the last part of it for now.

I'm stuck at BlackSteeple Prison. Saki just pulled out the antenna, and I already talked to the warden but I don't know where to go after that. Can someone please help?

Pretty sure you go to the west side after you get caught.

I went to the west side of the prison but nothing happened. Is there a certain person I have to talk to or something I must do first?

Edit: nm just needed to update to v8 and talk to val

Edited by Dopple