Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Ok I just beat the head maid who had a groudon.

Chased down the Xen thug, he vanished.

I'm assuming I have to find the elder and Aelita but I have no idea where they are...help (V7 Ftr)

........Edit: I didn't search the back of the room with beds....Nevermind.

Edited by PokeFailure

Greetings once again,

So I have been searching for 40 minutes trying to find Amber after you bring her back to the gym and she runs off with Amber (This is after the part where she falls down the hole). I can't find Amber/Venam anywhere; I have searched the whole of Telia village alongside Terajuma jungle and Kakori village. Any ideas where she is located?

I don't know if you're still having a problem with this, but

If you walk up to the hole Amber makes and press C, you get the option to go down it. That's where they are.

Not sure if this belongs here entirely but do I ever get a chance to go back to the mainland after arriving in the Terajuma jungle?

edit: I made it back from the Secret Shore but how do I get back to there?

Edited by yooorick

Not sure if this belongs here entirely but do I ever get a chance to go back to the mainland after arriving in the Terajuma jungle?

edit: I made it back from the Secret Shore but how do I get back to there?

If you are trying to get back to the Secret Shore, you can talk to the captain and he will give you the option to take you there. You have to talk to him in Gearen though for the option to show. If you are just trying to get to Gearen, talk to the captain in his office and he will take you back.

EDIT: (In response to SkyDeity's answer to an earlier question)

I don't know if you're still having a problem with this, but

If you walk up to the hole Amber makes and press C, you get the option to go down it. That's where they are.

I have finished with that part. I'm at the part after that where she left and refused to challenge me when she arrived at the Telia Resort and talked to Tesla (her mother).

She says that she is "going home" and mentions something about Gearen but I can't figure out where she went. ugPSHGw.jpg This part.

Edited by datfrozencube

If you are trying to get back to the Secret Shore, you can talk to the captain and he will give you the option to take you there. You have to talk to him in Gearen though for the option to show. If you are just trying to get to Gearen, talk to the captain in his office and he will take you back.

EDIT: (In response to SkyDeity's answer to an earlier question)

I have finished with that part. I'm at the part after that where she left and refused to challenge me when she arrived at the Telia Resort and talked to Tesla (her mother).

She says that she is "going home" and mentions something about Gearen but I can't figure out where she went. ugPSHGw.jpg This part.

She's in her room in Tesla's Villa to the left of the area. And on that topic after some bickering a fight occurs but I can't access the room because it's locked. Am I supposed to find a key or is it bugged?

edit: I'm blind, lol.

Edited by yooorick

So..... I'm kinda stuck in Blacksteeple Castle.

I've just finished to talk to Emma in West Field and someone told me to not speak to her ande left in direction to the north.

I've been going round all the castle and have no idea what i'm suposed to do....please, help me

Sorry for the bad english. I'm brazilian

Edit: By the way, V8.1

Edited by rperalva

Hello:

I am lost on how to progress with the very last Help Center request marked ??? in Kristiline Town (version 8.1). The instructions are to go to Terajuma Shore, but when I search through that area I can't find where Dr. Jenkel is. Some help is greatly appreciated ^_^

• Global Mods

Hello:

I am lost on how to progress with the very last Help Center request marked ??? in Kristiline Town (version 8.1). The instructions are to go to Terajuma Shore, but when I search through that area I can't find where Dr. Jenkel is. Some help is greatly appreciated ^_^

There's a house at the northeast part of Terajuma Shore. You need Surf to get to it.

So..... I'm kinda stuck in Blacksteeple Castle.

I've just finished to talk to Emma in West Field and someone told me to not speak to her ande left in direction to the north.

I've been going round all the castle and have no idea what i'm suposed to do....please, help me

Sorry for the bad english. I'm brazilian

Edit: By the way, V8.1

Go off in the Northern direction from where Emma was located. Go all the way North until you can't go anymore and

there will be a hidden grotto that one of the crew members show you.

I found my way... oops.

I have been wandering around like a half-dead fish around this Blacksteeple castle place. I'm just after the part where you go to the warden's and your little squad of gym leaders go out to the Blacksteeple field, and all they say are things related to Aelita. I've checked what I believe to be every place I could go, but I simply cannot find my way to the next part. Any help?

EDIT: This is also version 8.1

EDIT 2: Alright, I've been a little blind with the NPCs. I'm now up to the point to where I bury the "Refurbished Laser", but... I can't exactly find where to put it.

Edited by Embarraus

I was getting ready to fight in the xen back up lab, on the secret shore, but i went back to gearen lab to update to version 8 from i believe i had been on version 5. When i returned to xen backup lab, there is no one in the office, they had just jumped off the web and i was fighting i believe Ren and i lost, then saw there was an update available and so i made my way to gearen lab to update. Any suggestions, or am i SOL.

Now I know I asked for help earlier, but I ended up finding my way both times in an hour or so. Now, this is probably going to be the last time I ask for help, because If I find my way this time, I swear...

I got to the part where I got warped to the ship, and tried talking to Augustus, but it didn't work. I back-tracked to version 7 and it let me pass. I had a short cutscene with our companions(I don't remember the names, the one who makes pokemon shiny and the daughter of that Sensei). I clicked on Augustus and it let me go to the secret shore (After I upgraded back up to version 8) where I had a cutscene with the ladies again in the Sheridan wetlands. I explored and I ended up in the Xen back-up lab, and I raided the place out. Defeating the grunts and activating panels, I ran across the bridge over what I'm assuming acid, and my run ended at the start of the cave, where it's blocked off by a yellow web. I have no idea what to do now, as I think I either broke the game or missed an event.

Edit: Grammar fix...

Edited by Embarraus

Now I know I asked for help earlier, but I ended up finding my way both times in an hour or so. Now, this is probably going to be the last time I ask for help, because If I find my way this time, I swear...

I got to the part where I got warped to the ship, and tried talking to Augustus, but it didn't work. I back-tracked to version 7 and it let me pass. I had a short cutscene with our companions(I don't remember the names, the one who makes pokemon shiny and the daughter of that Sensei). I clicked on Augustus and it let me go to the secret shore (After I upgraded back up to version 8) where I had a cutscene with the ladies again in the Sheridan wetlands. I explored and I ended up in the Xen back-up lab, and I raided the place out. Defeating the grunts and activating panels, I ran across the bridge over what I'm assuming acid, and my run ended at the start of the cave, where it's blocked off by a yellow web. I have no idea what to do now, as I think I either broke the game or missed an event.

Edit: Grammar fix...

When you enter the cave, an event should trigger with Melia and Aelita. If it didn't work, your game is probably broken. Just try it again to be sure, but not much I can say.

I had a final question about the end of Episode 8 (I think it's the end?); this contains major spoilers so unless you are far in, don't check it.

When is the end of episode 8? Does it end after the volcano part with Geara and Zetta where Zetta is revealed to be a Solosis? I wasn't sure if this was the end because usually in Reborn it tells you when you have finished the current episode. If this isn't the end, where do I go next. Thanks for the help (if you gave an answer).

Edited by datfrozencube

When you enter the cave, an event should trigger with Melia and Aelita. If it didn't work, your game is probably broken. Just try it again to be sure, but not much I can say.

I had a final question about the end of Episode 8 (I think it's the end?); this contains major spoilers so unless you are far in, don't check it.

When is the end of episode 8? Does it end after the volcano part with Geara and Zetta where Zetta is revealed to be a Solosis? I wasn't sure if this was the end because usually in Reborn it tells you when you have finished the current episode. If this isn't the end, where do I go next. Thanks for the help (if you gave an answer).

I've tried multiple times to get the event to trigger, but nothing happened. I'm just going to go the easy route and restart my game.

I think you go to Tesla's Villa. Then you should battle against Amber.

So I decided I needed to go back to Gearen before finding Crawli but I can't seem to find my way back to the secret shore or to Terajuma, i looked all over the pier and the city but i didn't find nor the ship nor agustus.

Do i need to find crawli before i can go back to the mainland?

So I decided I needed to go back to Gearen before finding Crawli but I can't seem to find my way back to the secret shore or to Terajuma, i looked all over the pier and the city but i didn't find nor the ship nor agustus.

Do i need to find crawli before i can go back to the mainland?

You have to find Crawli in the Secret Shore before Augustus let's you go back to Gearen. After you have completed the quest, talk to him again and he will ask if you want to return to Gearen.

You have to find Crawli in the Secret Shore before Augustus let's you go back to Gearen. After you have completed the quest, talk to him again and he will ask if you want to return to Gearen.

but i'm alredy at gearen and i didn't find crawli, i arrived at the secret shore and I talked to agustus and he told me i could go back to either oceania pier or terajuma, but now that i'm back to gearen i can't go back because i can't find the boat or agustus

but i'm alredy at gearen and i didn't find crawli, i arrived at the secret shore and I talked to agustus and he told me i could go back to either oceania pier or terajuma, but now that i'm back to gearen i can't go back because i can't find the boat or agustus

I believe that's a known glitch. You can post your save file on the save file troubleshooting page so someone can fix it. :)

That is Episode 6 plot.

After that, you would finally go fight Fire-type Gym Leader, and that is where Episode 6 ended. Obviously, there is more to this with Episode 7 and 8 being out. These ended with another Gym Leader each, bringing the total from 8 to 10.

Edited by SansTheSkeleton