Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Where do I go after I report back to Valarie about not getting the Magma Stone (I'm not gonna let Cera kill the Eldest for a stupid stone!)? I'm supposed to find Venam and Crawli, but I don't know if I have to go through Crawli's Gym all over again.

• Veterans

I lost to Shannon & Eli on the mountain and there is no way of getting back up there bc the calm crystal has no energy. What do I do?

Look for blue crystals in the environment. Touching/Talking to them should activate the calm mood.

Where do I go after I report back to Valarie about not getting the Magma Stone (I'm not gonna let Cera kill the Eldest for a stupid stone!)? I'm supposed to find Venam and Crawli, but I don't know if I have to go through Crawli's Gym all over again.

*reposts this 'cause I think people missed it by accident* ono

You don't have to go through Crawli's Gym all over. There is a transporter panel inside the gym that bring you directly to where you fought Crawli.

I have 7 badges. I've just defeated Groudon, Aelita is in coma and Tommen (the meteor grunt) has vanished for I don't know what reason. I can't find the Eldest or Aelita anywhere, and I've tried to go to the frozen town to thaw the frozen TM shop but the magma stone doesn't work. Where do I have to go now?

Where do you go in order to fix the Snag Machine and be able to catch Shadow Pokemon again?

Someone will fix the Snag Machine for you when you get to that part in the story, won't say more because spoilers. So just keep playing for now! Luckily, you can catch most of the Shadow Pokemon you missed using Dr Jenkel's time machine.

Keep scaling Valor Mountain, you will get it eventually in an EPIC way, for my taste~

I kept the magma stone every time because why wouldn't I when I know that the outcome is like that, how do you get it in the other case though? I'm just curious :P

Edited by BananananaK

Just defended the ship and arrived in Gearan City. Met Melia at Venan's house and they proceeded to dance to loud music. Been on a 2week break and I have forgotten where to go next. Anyone can please help me with this?

Yeah, you want to go to route 3 and find Rorim B. He's near the market area / Pokecenter in a small area only accessible with surf.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

So i just defeated groudon and went back to tesla's vila.

Where should i go next ?

If you didn't give Cera the Magma Stone: Next you go to Kristiline Town to thaw out the TM shop.

If you did give Cera the Magma Stone: Go to the Kakori gym, through the door at Crawli's arena.

Why do you forget that the scientist girl is Zumi? 0.0 Anyway she is in Gearen City.

6bqnMg8.pngK0eahKg.pngoq8t2nj.png6ZpB7g3.png

Hopefully this help and I must say the reward for following her request is worth it~ Good luck~

Edited by PhantomBima