Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

You look for the key in the gym and then go into the house and do the event there, after which you'll be able to do the help request. The Garufa book on display doesn't do anything when you interact with it.

I'll PM you about the Odd Key.

Can you please PM the key location as well? I looked everywhere in that gym :(

Can you please PM the key location as well? I looked everywhere in that gym :(

Odd key is changed from V5. V6 and up is changed that it's found by easier way to find it.

Here's a video about it instead of me explaining in text.

Can Someone please pm me the location of the odd key because I can't find it anywhere in her gym.

Um, it's literally posted above you.

Odd key is changed from V5. V6 and up is changed that it's found by easier way to find it.

Here's a video about it instead of me explaining in text.

Okay I am utterly lost. I just defeated Angie and went back to the Villa with the long cut-scene with Melia. I know I have to somehow melt the TM shop, but don't know how.

Did you meet Aelita yet? She's supposed to be in front of the gym in Teila Town (the town where Tesla's Villa is).

Hello! I just beat Zetta at the entrance of the Valor Mountain and I'm now in Gernear City. I talked to Melia in Venam's house and she told me to do something but I couldn't read what it was because there was a space between the lines and it went by too fast. Sorry for the bad English, btw. I am not sure how to describe it exactly. But it happened a couple of times in certain dialogues. The spacing just goes off, if that makes any sense X.X Help please!!

EDIT:

SOLVED!

Edited by Leon Solari

I just made it to Goldenleaf (after a really long hiatus from Rejuvenation because Rorrim and that trainer with the Skill Link Cinccino killed my drive to play until I caught a Spritzee and creamed them) and I'm not really sure where to go. I'm currently running Version 6 because my antivirus quit on me and I'm not risking a virus in order to update to 7.

I just made it to Goldenleaf (after a really long hiatus from Rejuvenation because Rorrim and that trainer with the Skill Link Cinccino killed my drive to play until I caught a Spritzee and creamed them) and I'm not really sure where to go. I'm currently running Version 6 because my antivirus quit on me and I'm not risking a virus in order to update to 7.

Go to Giratina Statue in Goldenleaf and interact with people there or if you have through that event, heal your pokemon in pokemon center or if no events activate because you may have done that also go to wispy tower through wispy path. Remember to interact with everyone you meet.

Help please!

So I just beat Geara and Zetta at the summit of Valor Mountain. Where I am supposed to go after Crescent teleports me back to the ship? Thanks in advance!

Back to Tesla Villa in Teila Town and cheers everybody? But next destination if Teila Town, oh don't forget to go out of ship and have chitt-chat with Melia before.

clues are pretty much everywhere in mansion, just go around and interact with everything

Well, I pretty much did that. Found 3 clues. '3x879+453=...'. I was thinking that I need to input the result somewhere but I have no idea where to go. I talk to Venam and all she says is "Why won't this thing open?" Help, anyone!! :C

I have 5 badges. I just came from the jungle to Gearen and Melia asked me to find Venam, but I have no idea of where she is. She's not in her gym nor in hte sewers. Any clue?

• Veterans

I have 5 badges. I just came from the jungle to Gearen and Melia asked me to find Venam, but I have no idea of where she is. She's not in her gym nor in hte sewers. Any clue?

She's at her house, I'm pretty sure.

I think I asked this earlier in the wrong thread, but where do I go after Venam and Amber take a bad tumble off of Jirakula Stage?

Find Uxie statue, accessible through Jirunkala Cavern but not in the cave itself. I believe it is near the entrance...

I have to find Crawli because he is not in his Gym, I have fought that Dancer guy and he told me something I didn't quite catch.

(Edit, found out that I had to travel to a secret island by ship)

Edited by LordKola