Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

After you go out the door, you Surf some and there should be an abandoned building. There's a Ralts in there.

Also @Red Chaos you should be able to change the mountain's mood to get through; I had the same problem and thought I was stuck because of a bug.

Yeah I got the Ralts, should've mentioned that. Other than that it seems like I can't do crap there. Got the Baltoy, Elekid, and even caught a Shiny Slugma there. Is there just something I'm missing?

EDIT: I found a Card Key Shard. Now I'm even MORE confused.

EDIT EDIT: GUESS WHO IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT IN THE WORLD AND DIDN'T FULLY FINISH VALOR MOUNTAIN? That's right it's me.

Edited by Ssbmfreak36

So I've been stuck in Blacksteeple Prison for like 3 hours. I have version 6 so all the walkthroughs I've watched the story is completely changed. I talked to Emma and Valerie and now I can't figure out where to go. I've gone everywhere I can and tried to click on everything. I can't go to the East end of the field. I've tried looking everywhere.

JUST KIDDING. Have seriously been wandering around for hours and all I had to do was walk to the left of the house. I wasn't really paying attention when the cut scene happened xD

Edited by Kat

Can't remember any locations of Revives off the top of my head but I guess mining is a thing for it.

Anyways, for post-game content, you could do the same like you would do in Reborn such as try the new events, run around with the Itemfinder, explore the areas that you couldn't before now that you have Rock Climb and Magma Drift, or breed/train new mons.

Hello people, so i did a lot of shiny hunting, but now, i don't remember where i should go.

i just have the second badge and i don't know where to go, i only have the TMX cut so.. Someone, please ! D:

You beat Keta 2.0, right? Then go on to Route 3, which is to the left of Sheridan Village.

So can any of my fellow trainers who solved the odd key mystery tell me where to go after our little chat with narcissa pm me please don't want to spoil it

Not a spoiler, so I'll post it here. That's the end of the sidequest for now.

where do i go with the ladder?

I believe you need to go to the place where the litwick event ended. Use dig on one of the tombstones and place the ladder there.

Not a spoiler, so I'll post it here. That's the end of the sidequest for now.

I believe you need to go to the place where the litwick event ended. Use dig on one of the tombstones and place the ladder there.

litwick event?

Edit: nevermind found it

• 2 months later...

HI, first time playing the game (loving it btw,even tho Narcissa was way to strong lol). im stuck in blacksteeple prison after saki and the gang said "to the field" i've talk with everyone in the prison but nothing happens im version 6 so walktroughs are no good. please help, thanks

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm stuck on the part after you get the magma drift and you go back to Tesla villa and then Melia flies away after Valarie comes and say she'll be right back and then I don't know where i'm suppose to go

(sorry my English might be weird) (I'm on V6)

You need to teach a fire type or Manectric(somehow it learns the move) the TM Magma Drift and go to Mount Valor( north of Kakori Village), remember the magma pool that Zetta created? Surf through the pool using magma drift(somewhat similar to Surf but only in magma) and you will reach inner mount valor, complete the quest and you will eventually get to Melia

Edited by TimTim

Rorrim will be near the lake. Just surf above, where the Poliwag Cave entrance is. You can see him at the side looking for bugs. Be warned, you have to fight him though :P

He doesn't show up in mine. :\ Do I have to speak to someone first before he appears in that spot?

edit: NEVERMIND! I haven't spoken to Melia in Venam's house. My bad! lol

Edited by pikabusta