Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

This is for those on V7's content right now:

I'm stuck on the math puzzle at the Marble Mansion. I looked everywhere and I got every piece but the answer (which I calculated). I don't know where to go next and talking to Venam does nothing at all. I tried going to the locked door at hand too.

This is for those on V7's content right now:

I'm stuck on the math puzzle at the Marble Mansion. I looked everywhere and I got every piece but the answer (which I calculated). I don't know where to go next and talking to Venam does nothing at all. I tried going to the locked door at hand too.

Are you sure that you have truly looked everywhere? Also, input the code into the PC near the locked door. If you cannot find it, I will include the code~

Unless Jan was being evil again and hid it in some really obscure location, we did not get the HM Strength in this Version.

That's odd. I'd think that it would be available before surf, and that an area that takes nine badges to reach the end of should be accessible once you have nine badges.

• Veterans

Ok I can't find the gang you are supposed to beat for the hm you need to go to route 2. Also where am i supposed to go afterward if I want to help Melia?

You'll be able to get Rock Smash from Karinna. She can be found in the bottom right part near the water, right next to the entrance to the sewers.

Also, afterwards you just follow Route 2 and you'll eventually end up where you need to go to help Melia~

Need some help again!

I finished the storyline with Angie in Kristiline, got the magma stone and just finished watching the cutscene back at Tesla's villa. I unfroze the TM shop with the magma stone but I'm not sure what I need to do to get the rest of the buildings in Kristiline to unfreeze so I can get access to the Kristiline help center?

Edited by Wrennekin

• Global Mods

Need some help again!

I finished the storyline with Angie in Kristiline, got the magma stone and just finished watching the cutscene back at Tesla's villa. I unfroze the TM shop with the magma stone but I'm not sure what I need to do to get the rest of the buildings in Kristiline to unfreeze so I can get access to the Kristiline help center?

The TM shop is the only place you can unfreeze. The help center is a locked building that you need the center keys to unlock. The center keys are in the Team AA base in the Kakori help center, which you'll be able to go to after doing the help requests there.

The TM shop is the only place you can unfreeze. The help center is a locked building that you need the center keys to unlock. The center keys are in the Team AA base in the Kakori help center, which you'll be able to go to after doing the help requests there.

I have the keys already but for some reason thought that the help center was one of the frozen buildings oops. Thanks a lot!

Hey, guys! I'm stuck :mellow: hehe

I'm on v7, Amberette Town and waiting Melia fix up the thing with Venam's hair... I think I've done everything (talked to Kanon, Irvin, everybody in the town, read both diaries but the door is still locked and they don't got out. Does anyone have the same issue?

You'll be able to get Rock Smash from Karinna. She can be found in the bottom right part near the water, right next to the entrance to the sewers.

Also, afterwards you just follow Route 2 and you'll eventually end up where you need to go to help Melia~

Yeah I actually talked to her before hand and all she talked about was the hidden library. Luckily I figured it out by canceling the request. Thanks!

Just beat Amber (augh she was awful to fight) and afterwards it told me it was the end of Version 6...even though I have my game upgraded to Version 7??? Is there still more I can do or is that it so far? I did talk to Amber after leaving the gym and she told me to come to her party but there's no one in the villa so I'm not really sure what to do/where to go now.

Edited by Wrennekin

Just beat Amber (augh she was awful to fight) and afterwards it told me it was the end of Version 6...even though I have my game upgraded to Version 7??? Is there still more I can do or is that it so far? I did talk to Amber after leaving the gym and she told me to come to her party but there's no one in the villa so I'm not really sure what to do/where to go now.

go to tesla's villa and find Ambers room, its near the pool