Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Okay I am kind of lost here. I defeated Groudon and gave the magma stone away, the elder said she would take care of Aelita or something, and now what. I can't find the eldest or aelita, I looked all around Carotos mountain/the Garufa place and all over Sheridan as well. Went back to Teila Town and Kakori Village and to where Angie was frozen. What am I supposed to do now?

The eldest and aeliata is on the room, right in second stairs floor in the garufa place. The same place that had the door entrace to groudon. There is aelita resting in a bed and the elder is beside her.

As for the last part, i don't know. Never did go on that part, maybe you have to go in the telia's house i think.

Hmm, i was positive i checked all the rooms in the garufa part, maybe I accidentally missed one which would be rather silly of me. Anyway, thanks a lot Oblivion.

Edit: For future reference, I am an idiot and it was the second (in height) room on the right

Edited by Wavesteel

Ok, I have a list of things that I've spent days trying to figure out. First, what is the ladder key item for? Second, the odd key. I'm not too worried about this as, from what I've read, it's only needed to get rotom to change forms and I don't care about rotom. Third, the missing piece of the Kingdra statue. I thought maybe i needed waterfall or dive to find it, but it seems that others have gotten it already. Fourth, a list of the locations for all the poliwags would be great. I've found 5 but can't for the life of me find the last one. And fifth, how the HELL do i get past Mt. Carotos? I gave the Magma Stone to the maid lady and now I seem to be unable to progress through the mountain after turning on the large gem after defeating "the whale". I'm completely lost in that area and it's pissing me off.

EDIT: Also, the help request in Gearen City where you have to deliver the love letter seems to be bugged. I gave the letter to the guy and went back to where the other guy is supposed to be. His assistant was there and told me my reward was at the help center. When i went to collect it, the lady said i had no rewards waiting. Did I do something wrong?
Oh, and the help request in Kokori Village with the tropius. I searched all around the jungle, the town, and the surrounding routes (including route 5, of course) and just can't find the damn tropius.

Edited by BigShotJoe

Okay, let's see here:

1. The Ladder key item is necessary to get Narcissa's TM. Explore around Amethyst Cave with Rock Climb and you'll eventually come across it. Be prepared for a really difficult fight though

2. The Odd Key is not involved with Rotom-forms (I might be wrong), but you can use it to access somewhere that is north of Goldenleaf Town.

3. I think the missing part of the Kingdra statue is in Sheridan Village where you purify Shadow Pokemon.

4. I'm pretty sure there is a side-quest guide lying around detailing all the Poliwag locations. Use the search function!

5. I'm not too sure about this one either but I'm pretty sure there is a crystal somewhere near that changes the mountain's mood.

6. http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14712 (for Tropius)

Okay, let's see here:

1. The Ladder key item is necessary to get Narcissa's TM. Explore around Amethyst Cave with Rock Climb and you'll eventually come across it. Be prepared for a really difficult fight though

2. The Odd Key is not involved with Rotom-forms (I might be wrong), but you can use it to access somewhere that is north of Goldenleaf Town.

3. I think the missing part of the Kingdra statue is in Sheridan Village where you purify Shadow Pokemon.

4. I'm pretty sure there is a side-quest guide lying around detailing all the Poliwag locations. Use the search function!

5. I'm not too sure about this one either but I'm pretty sure there is a crystal somewhere near that changes the mountain's mood.

6. http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14712 (for Tropius)

Ok, that's good to know. As for the Odd Key, where do I find it? I'm actually curious about it now. And about Mt. Carotos; I know about the gems to change it's mood and all, but I've only found a crystal that makes it cold and one that makes it hot. When I make it cold, I'm stuck in a continuous loop of surfing across some water, entering the hidden room with the giant crystal, climbing down a ladder, and jumping off a ledge. If I make it hot, I can't go anywhere except outside or down the ladder to the room with "the whale". I gave up the magma stone and so i don't have magma drift and i can't figure out how to make those extra stepping stones fall into the magma so I can get across.

Ok, that's good to know. As for the Odd Key, where do I find it? I'm actually curious about it now. And about Mt. Carotos; I know about the gems to change it's mood and all, but I've only found a crystal that makes it cold and one that makes it hot. When I make it cold, I'm stuck in a continuous loop of surfing across some water, entering the hidden room with the giant crystal, climbing down a ladder, and jumping off a ledge. If I make it hot, I can't go anywhere except outside or down the ladder to the room with "the whale". I gave up the magma stone and so i don't have magma drift and i can't figure out how to make those extra stepping stones fall into the magma so I can get across.

I believe you can get the Odd Key after you beat Amber and finished all the help requests in Kristilline.

I just beat Kyorge and went to eat and now I dont remember where to go >< Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!

Just go up the mountain. You'll need to change the mountain's mood a couple of times. You also need surf and magma drift. If I remember correctly you need to change the mountain's mood to sad and surf west on the 2nd floor first... I could be wrong.

Just go up the mountain. You'll need to change the mountain's mood a couple of times. You also need surf and magma drift. If I remember correctly you need to change the mountain's mood to sad and surf west on the 2nd floor first... I could be wrong.

Thanks! Ill try to do what I can now :D

Ok, people seem to be ignoring the largest part of my last two posts so I'm going to ask specifically about it this time. How do I proceed after defeating "the whale" in Mt. Carotos? I gave up the magma stone and so I cannot get Magma Drift yet, yet I can't figure how or if I can find another Magma Stone. My main question is: How can I obtain another Magma Stone if i gave the first one up?

Edited by BigShotJoe

Ok, people seem to be ignoring the largest part of my last two posts so I'm going to ask specifically about it this time. How do I proceed after defeating "the whale" in Mt. Carotos? I gave up the magma stone and so I cannot get Magma Drift yet, yet I can't figure how or if I can find another Magma Stone. My main question is: How can I obtain another Magma Stone if i gave the first one up?

Just keep going through the mountain. Everything comes together if I remember correctly..

Just keep going through the mountain. Everything comes together if I remember correctly..

Ok, i cannot continue through the mountain. If the mountain is cold, i can only surf left of the calming crystal and into the room with the giant crystal or i can walk south and go back into the whale room. If the mountain is hot, i can only go back to the whale room. I cannot get across the magma because there are 2 stepping stones missing. I would post some screenshots but that I don't know how.

Ok, i cannot continue through the mountain. If the mountain is cold, i can only surf left of the calming crystal and into the room with the giant crystal or i can walk south and go back into the whale room. If the mountain is hot, i can only go back to the whale room. I cannot get across the magma because there are 2 stepping stones missing. I would post some screenshots but that I don't know how.

Try using Rock Smash on the giant pillar in the room. Do this twice and the platform you need should appear. This mechanic was used back in Shederian as well.

This is for the others that finished V6:

Where does the story for V7 start? I completely forgot where the ending message said to go when I beat it.

The dance hall. So basically the interior of Amber's Gym. I think the lower floor.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. Stuck in Blacksteeple in V6. First time playing up to this point, and I dunno where to go. I talked to the Leaders, got the antenna ripped out of the ground (and placed back in), met up with the Leaders after I got bitched at by the Warden.

Question is: I talked to all the NPCs and Leaders after the Leaders left for the right half of the field on the second time. They all talked of the girl that accompanied you. Where do I go from here?

Okay I'm lost here. I just defeated the Groudon (Which took like 50 soft-resetting). Anyway, I decided to give Magma stone to Cera and save the eldest. Venam went to find Crawli and I was told to go to Crawli's village and stop Venam from killing him. I went there and can't find anything.What should I do next?

Edit: NVM I was able to figure it out. Thanks everyone.

that is basically where i am stuck at the moment but i can´t find out what to do right now. can anyone tell me where i have to go now?

Edited by k den