Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

I just finished meeting Saki for the first time on the beach of Blacksteeple Prison.They didn't really tell me what to do, and nothing I am doing seems to be advancing the story. Val just seems to be concerned about her blind spot. Adam is angry at Saki's flowers. I can't find Saki anywhere. Please help.

Can anyone remind me where the day care is?

Gearen city, right side of the city.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT A BAG OVER UR FACE AND TIE IT TIGHTLY TILL U SEE THE FACE OF GOD

Do any of you know what to do after Aeita goes in a coma and the guy dies ?

Go back to the eldest.

I just finished meeting Saki for the first time on the beach of Blacksteeple Prison.They didn't really tell me what to do, and nothing I am doing seems to be advancing the story. Val just seems to be concerned about her blind spot. Adam is angry at Saki's flowers. I can't find Saki anywhere. Please help.

Check around the beach, there's a cave. You can also catch some Slowpokes if you want.

I'm assuming you chose the option to save the Elder so I believe you have to talk to Elder again, who should be in the area still but in a different room. Once you talked to her, go back to Telia Town and go to Amber's house.

I'm assuming you chose the option to save the Elder so I believe you have to talk to Elder again, who should be in the area still but in a different room. Once you talked to her, go back to Telia Town and go to Amber's house.

No, I chose the other option... either way, i'll try that.

Oh, in that case, you should go back to Kristiline and get Magma Drift from the shop by defrosting the building with the Magma Stone.

Ah! Thank you.

EDIT: Well, I can't seem to defrost the building. I do have the Magma Stone in my inventory, but nothing is happening

Edited by Red'sCharizard

What? There shouldn't be any beta yet..

If you're talking about where to be to start Version 7 once it will be ready, it should be the Concert Hall. And if you're talking about Version 6, go to Tesla's house in Telia Town.