Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

For V7:

Does anyone know what to do after Venam says to check bookshelves and notebooks in the study in marble mansion for clues and one of the selves says _ _ x _ _ + 453 = _ _ and the other side of the shelf saying _ _ _ _ 453 = _ _. I cant seem to figure out what to do with this

Edited by hashtag no

*Spoilers* *Spoilers* *Spoilers* *Spoilers* *Spoilers* *Spoilers* *Spoilers* *Spoilers* *Spoilers* *Spoilers* *Spoilers* *Spoilers*

For V7:

Does anyone know what to do after Venam says to check bookshelves and notebooks in the study in marble mansion for clues and one of the selves says _ _ x _ _ + 453 = _ _ and the other side of the shelf saying _ _ _ _ 453 = _ _. I cant seem to figure out what to do with this

Search around the Mansion talking to other bookshelves, fossil containers, etc.

Or, if you really can't find it, it's here:

3 x 879 + 453 =

Then what happen because I found all of them but the last part of the problem and I can't find what it equal and I looking and talking to her and the bookshelves and the fossils and the diary so where do I go next

Edited by Pata733

Then what happen because I found all of them but the last part of the problem and I can't find what it equal and I looking and talking to her and the bookshelves and the fossils and the diary so where do I go next

You've found everything. All you have to do is (spoilers for V7 puzzles and such)

solve the equation, and plug in your calculated number in the computer found on the 2nd floor. (take the elevator :) )

Edited by Katastrophickid

• Global Mods

I am a button spammer... because of this i wasn't paying attention to the text for the Saki help quest in West Gearen. What do i do????

1. Read the note on the table and do all of the listed activities. Afterwards, there'll be a crash upstairs.

2. Go upstairs and beat the two AA grunts.

3. Do all of the activities on the note again with Sakitron.

4. Go upstairs to the roof, then to the right. Read the diary in the bottom right of this room. After the scene you'll be pushed down from the room out of the house.

5. Go back inside the house, go up a little on the bottom floor and then to the right where Sakitron is cornering the grunt to activate the final scene.

• Global Mods

In the West Gearen Help Center, there's a request that says it needs the "Odd House" quest to be completed. What town can I find the "Odd House" request in?

Also, is the Garufa text in the library translatable, if you have (one of) the Hidden Book?

The Odd House is in Goldenleaf Town past the grassy path. The Odd Key to get into the house is in Narcissa's gym.

If you mean the Hidden Library, you can translate the Gardevoir and Absol pillars about the prophecy but I don't think you can read any books there. The book at the entrance still says the letters are unreadable.

The Odd House is in Goldenleaf Town past the grassy path. The Odd Key to get into the house is in Narcissa's gym.

If you mean the Hidden Library, you can translate the Gardevoir and Absol pillars about the prophecy but I don't think you can read any books there. The book at the entrance still says the letters are unreadable.

Ohhhh, so that's the key that's been giving everyone so much trouble? Is there a quest about it, or will the appropriate quest in Gearen be unlocked once I make it into the Odd House?

No, I mean the new Magnolia Library in East Gearen - it's all "we have an ancient Garufa text!" and I was hoping I could read it. Guess not.

Thank you! (also, if you/someone else wouldn't mind PMing me a few hints to find the Odd Key, I'd appreciate it - I don't want the answer outright yet but help would be nice.)

• Global Mods

Ohhhh, so that's the key that's been giving everyone so much trouble? Is there a quest about it, or will the appropriate quest in Gearen be unlocked once I make it into the Odd House?

No, I mean the new Magnolia Library in East Gearen - it's all "we have an ancient Garufa text!" and I was hoping I could read it. Guess not.

Thank you! (also, if you/someone else wouldn't mind PMing me a few hints to find the Odd Key, I'd appreciate it - I don't want the answer outright yet but help would be nice.)

You look for the key in the gym and then go into the house and do the event there, after which you'll be able to do the help request. The Garufa book on display doesn't do anything when you interact with it.

I'll PM you about the Odd Key.

After taking the book from Karin and interacting with both statues, WHERE ON EARTH do i go? I have been searching for ages T_T
Νote: I'm pretty far in the story and backtracking.(I'm talking about Hidden Library quest of Sheridan)

Edited by niklam

• Global Mods

After taking the book from Karin and interacting with both statues, WHERE ON EARTH do i go? I have been searching for ages T_T

Νote: I'm pretty far in the story and backtracking.(I'm talking about Hidden Library quest of Sheridan)

After getting the book from Karen, the Hidden Library part of the request is done. The next step is go back to the guy in Sheridan and choose whether to give him the book or not, and afterwards the help request is complete. There's a book available later on if you give this one to him, but you'll miss extras in the next gym if you do.

Okay so for hidden library part 3. what mega stone is in her hands want to pick the one il most likely use

Left: Banettite

Right: Heracronite

What do I do after beating kyogre?

Go back to the entrance of Valor Mountain and activate the heat crystal, allowing you to jump across pillars to the next room after some grunt battles.

just a few questions if anybody can answer them:

1. is there anymore story involved after meeting up with the new ghost gym leader spector or is that the extent of his appearance this episode?

2. when you steal a certain item from the flower shop in which the police intervene, where does the florist's sister go or is she MIA?

3. has anybody found items coming out of the sewage the lady alluded to you being able to get?

4. can someone remind me the last time we saw saki, adam, and valerie at? just for memory's sake.

5. how to hide with spoiler? :x

Edited by bloo123

• Global Mods

1. You can visit Spector in the gym (no battle). but yeah that's it for story.

2. I didn't know this was a thing . o .

3. I haven't. Was wondering that too.

4. I believe it was in Tesla's house after the Valor Mountain events.

5. [*SPOILER] [*/SPOILER] without the *s

(Trying to keep this as spoiler free as possible.) Quick question on where to go next. I just got back to Gearean City via boat, and stared the event with reuniting the two friends, though the text skipped so I didn't see where I was supposed to go. What should I do in the way of events to make progress towards the sixth gym leader?

Edit: Well, I figured it out, so I'm good.

Edited by Combat Medic