Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

I'm at the backup Xen Lab in the Sheridan Wetlands. I completed my side and came back to the middle area to meet up w/ Melia and Aelita, and they just walked across the slime floor, but it won't let me walk on it. What do I need to do?

Did you activate the computers on your side, and get rid of the magby/elekid?

Did you activate the computers on your side, and get rid of the magby/elekid?

Yes, if I didn't then Melia & Aelita wouldn't have met me back in the center of the building. They just walked across the slime, and I cannot for whatever reason.

Edited by nasserthemaster

I am in the Xen Lab with Keta, but I can't find one of the final keys. I got the one from the two scientists, the one from Sharon, and the one in the jail. The top right room only led me to an Up-Grade, and the bottom right room only led me back into an elevator. I have talked to everyone and gone in every room, and I still can't find it... Can someone please tell me where it might be? D:

ok so i wasnt paying attention and i didnt see what i was supposed to do

so heres a recap: aelita is in a coma and the elder is with her

i went back to the others at teslas mansion and the water leader (V something i dont remember) said some stuff and i dont know what i was supposed to do

halp

Ah, I'm pretty new to this whole thing, and hope this is the right place for this question.

I'm having a bit of trouble in Sheridan Village, where it's right before the Gym Battle with Keta, only, I can't seem to start the battle with him. When you stop across from Keta at the outside battle ring, he says "No, not those again. . . They never cease to haunt me!", it'll pan back over, though, nothing really happens.

I initially thought it meant talking to the spectators, but it turned to the entire village, and nothing seemed to further the plot. Then tried going back to the Grove, and did one quest, to no avail. I do have the Soul Stone, though it doesn't seem to help much either.

From what the FAQ said, I'm worried I broke the sequence somehow, and if so, not sure if the game would be salvageable. So whether the information could help the game or not, any would be much appreciated.

Edited by Lak

@ Nasser Go back into Jirakula Mountain and explore the area around the waterfall.

@ Lak (Welcome to the forums btw :] ) You can't use Shadow Pokemon when facing Gym Leaders. Put any of them that are in your party into the PC and then you'll be able to battle him.

I defeated Angie and got the Glacier Badge... but I have no idea what to do next. Melia has fallen ill, and Valerie has left to get some medicine... where do I go next?

Stuck on Mt. Valor, about to battle the Misfortune due. Only problem is that im down to two pokemon and can't go back to where rel's sister was at to heal up. The mt. goes back to normal and blocks all paths.

Normally, I'd try to figure out where to go on my own but for the life of me I can't figure out where I'm supposed to go now. I've just beaten the whale and received the Shadow Key. I figured out WHERE I'm supposed to use that, but it doesn't seem like I can do squat there. Any help would be amazing.

• Global Mods

After you go out the door, you Surf some and there should be an abandoned building. There's a Ralts in there.

Also @Red Chaos you should be able to change the mountain's mood to get through; I had the same problem and thought I was stuck because of a bug.