Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

V 13.5 Spoilers

Spoiler

I'm stuck. I happened to fight with Alice minions in her Crystal Queendom as Melia when she's been in contact with Angie. Now she's safe and sound but i don't know how to proceed. Karma file questlog keeps telling me to do this part and i'm in Zeight, using MC and not knowing where to go
HALP

On 10/31/2023 at 1:22 PM, ZenChu said:

V 13.5 Spoilers

Hide contents

I'm stuck. I happened to fight with Alice minions in her Crystal Queendom as Melia when she's been in contact with Angie. Now she's safe and sound but i don't know how to proceed. Karma file questlog keeps telling me to do this part and i'm in Zeight, using MC and not knowing where to go
HALP

Think v13.5 story ends there but not too sure

On 10/31/2023 at 1:22 PM, ZenChu said:

V 13.5 Spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

HALP

Sorry for the double quote but I just replayed the section and Melia said you need to head the garden under Alamissa

Spoiler

So I'm at the point of the Karma Files quest where I can talk to Melia to start the gauntlet, but the quest log says I can attend Amber's concert. However when I go to the Back Alley at GDC, the crowd is blocking the entrance.

Do I have to face the gauntlet first, or can I attend the concert?

I'm stuck with Dylan and Ana. I went into the Underground trying to find the restaurant Ren and Crescent was going to meet and got greeted with Dylan and Ana. They said something about going to his house, I went and nothing. They're stuck following me absolutely everywhere and I'm getting to the point of very annoyed as I can't swim or fly anywhere and nothing is getting rid of them. The quest shown is what I think "activated" being teamed up with Dylan and Ana. Even just leaving the Underground doesn't do anything. 

- going to his house: no cutscene, change in dialogue -- nothing. 

- someone told me to interact with the yacht -- did and same thing; nothing. won't even let me interact with it. 

Screenshot (1032).png

Screenshot (1033).png

Screenshot (1034).png

Screenshot (1037).png

so, v13.5, 7 wonders of GDC quest. just did the Isekai subway one and i didnt catch/dont remember where to go next after Ren exits stage left. 

Running around GDC like an absolute melon rn

NVM figured it out

Edited by Miso

Hello! A bit stuck on the revamped ANA quest:

Spoiler

I have gone all through Kristiline Town and we're looking for Dylan. I went to his spot, or where it would be now in the Aquamarine Cave where that lighthouse used to be. I haven't kickstarted the events of chapter fifteen yet, just finished at Eclysia Pyramid. Am I going to the right place or need to progress plot first? Thank you!

EDIT: ANA purchased the lava cookies.

EDIT: Got it!

Edited by Aiko

In the new GDC, how do I access the back alley for the first time, after accepting to go there, instead of going to Talon's house (assigned by Rhodea upon arrival at the penthouse)?

Edit for clarity: I can't seem to progress the main story after being told to go there... TIps?

Edited by Lucreto
Clarity

• 2 weeks later...

I just got to the lower floor of Aquamarine cave when you go there to look for Saki and I have absolutely no idea what to do. I've tried interacting with every patch of wall since Adam said there was something weird.

Edit: nevermind I just figured it out. In case anyone else is dumb like me, theirs a passage behind the middle right waterfall

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Could one kind soul help me please?

I got stuck at chapter 11, mission stage 4/28, the one that asks to reunite with the others at rhodea's penthouse. I don't know if my game bugged or if i'm being stupid, but i'm going to the penthouse look for my peeps and i can't find anyone. I already fought  risa raider at the central building and in my dreams.

I also tried to look after them in the parts of the city that are available at the moment but also without success.

Please, help this humble and armored squirrel

FOUND IT! IT WAS ANOTHER CASEOF STUPIDITY!

Edited by boathos

• 3 months later...