Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

im in blacksteeple After the plan gets messed up and Emma tells you about madame x coming where do you go? I went into neveds room and it wouldn't let me leave but I can't find anything pls help. edit: is emma supposed to be wtih you right now? i just realize that when you try to interact with the door at the back emma is the one that says neved might be up there.

edit: appearently you shouldnt be able to go in that room? I reloaded my save and found the stairs near braixens house. so im going to report that to the devs as a bug.

Edited by kyurem

12 hours ago, EmilTejada150 said:

im at the circus area of axis (currently episode 12) and i dont know how to progress the story can someone help?

Install the most recent patch and you are good to go

On 7/23/2021 at 2:54 PM, GrimmeHatte said:

V13 Spoilers!

Hide contents

At the Castillo De la Angel. Reached the locked door where there's the two options of going to the rooftop or exploring. It says to break a window but I can't seem to find the right one

Spoiler

go to the roof top and go south. There should be 3 balconies below you. Jump onto the 3rd balcony and the story should progress. if you are still confused, i recommend you to watch walkthrough on youtube since i was confused at first as well

• Thanks 1

I'm stuck on the goomink quest, Ben tells me to go East Gearen gym but Goomink isn't there and I've completed all the NEO gearen missions as well? Anyone have any idea what to do?

Edit: solved

Edited by kinnydiaper64
solved my problem

I am using v13 and I started over and I do not know how to reach Geara in chapter 4 to save Ren, I also went in wispy tower as it said to do but I can't progress and I do not know where to go from there

Edited by Altrack
was explaining my situation in more detail

I am completely confused and it's frustrating me. 
I am on chapter 6, trying to progress the story. I just beat Rirom B for the first time and the guide I'm reading says all i have to do next is talk to Augustus, but this doesn't work, Augustus doesn't take me to the Secret Shore like he's supposed to. What do I do? Where do I go? Who do I talk to? 

Edited by Sailor Spency

On 7/29/2021 at 5:16 AM, Sailor Spency said:

I am completely confused and it's frustrating me. 
I am on chapter 6, trying to progress the story. I just beat Rirom B for the first time and the guide I'm reading says all i have to do next is talk to Augustus, but this doesn't work, Augustus doesn't take me to the Secret Shore like he's supposed to. What do I do? Where do I go? Who do I talk to? 

V13 changed the person you need to talk to to Rorim B, who should be on Terajuma Shore with a boat behind him.

I'm currently working my way through what I believe is Chapter 12, and Aelita said something about Melia and the Hospital of Hope. I've been there, and also been stopped by the guy with the black Latios, but neither Aelita nor Melia are anywhere to be found. Where do I need to go?

EDIT: Disregard. Turns out I missed a specific door in the HOH.

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

i used the mom's sylveon to kill krookodile. Brought in a talonflame to scare out Aevian Paras and doubled into Aevian Milotic to get one gunk shot on Clef which came in. Then doubled into talonflame again and brave birded twice to kill paras. I beat Gengar using a sucker from the free mawile you get and then switched in my weavile, which was faster, and revenge killed using night slash. I don't remember what happened next but weavile can kill the remaining Chandelure, Aevian Milotic can kill the Clef and Grimmsnarl.

You can use any mons but if you wanna do this strat keep them similar: A speedy flying type to replace Talonflame, a fast dark sweeper to replace Weavile, a bulky poision type to replace Milotic etc. But i used the mons that i did because you can easily obtain all of them guaranteed without any grass/catching RNG  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, pitxhblank said:
  Hide contents

i used the mom's sylveon to kill krookodile. Brought in a talonflame to scare out Aevian Paras and doubled into Aevian Milotic to get one gunk shot on Clef which came in. Then doubled into talonflame again and brave birded twice to kill paras. I beat Gengar using a sucker from the free mawile you get and then switched in my weavile, which was faster, and revenge killed using night slash. I don't remember what happened next but weavile can kill the remaining Chandelure, Aevian Milotic can kill the Clef and Grimmsnarl.

You can use any mons but if you wanna do this strat keep them similar: A speedy flying type to replace Talonflame, a fast dark sweeper to replace Weavile, a bulky poision type to replace Milotic etc. But i used the mons that i did because you can easily obtain all of them guaranteed without any grass/catching RNG  

Thanks I will try this out. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

V13

Spoiler

Chapter 13

I tried defeating Rift Gardevoir (in the tunnel of Hiyoshi City), realising that my Mons are too weak. Used an escape rope and was put in front of the Chasm in the desert. :-O

How do I get back to Hiyoshi City?

On 11/7/2021 at 7:53 PM, MeltedChocIate said:

Im currently trying to get into rejuvenation co but I cant find Anastasia in route 5 after she stole my ticket

Spoiler

Didn't find her in the first place either, but it's quite easy: Just head left once you enter R5. Near the little pond.

PS: there's a Youtuber who has posted a walkthrough. I often watch his videos if I'm stuck. His name is GalacticGaming.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just picking back the game after 2 years. I have no idea where to go to get things going. I have 14 badges, I did the pyramid, and I THINK I did the hospital of hope quest (no one is at the penthouse). When I booted my game, I was in the goomdra kingdom but that questline has a major bug that crashes my game so I can't finish it. Where do I go for main story stuff?

• 1 year later...

V13.5 spoilers.

Spoiler

Where's the 'strange grave' in the District of Hope? I can't find Ren in the city, and even after interacting with every grave I don't have an option. I have the zinc, and even bought more than I needed.

17 hours ago, Lspaceship said:

V13.5 spoilers.

Hide contents

Where's the 'strange grave' in the District of Hope? I can't find Ren in the city, and even after interacting with every grave I don't have an option. I have the zinc, and even bought more than I needed.

Where did you buy the zinc?