Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Hi I'm in Kakori Village on the latest version- the gang just went to the base of Valor Mountain but was unable to enter because of the lava. We fought off the Deoxys horde, and then we had another meeting with Crawli. Then I had a conversation with Melia where she asked me how I was doing. All of a sudden there was a cutscene with a boat coming by the island where it's playing really loud music, and Melia was all like "Only one person plays music that loud..." and dashed off. I'm assuming the loud music person is Venam? Anyway I've been looking all over the island for something to progress the story further but I haven't found anything. I assume I'm supposed to meet up with Venam along with Melia at some location?

Anyone got any advice?

• 4 weeks later...

So I beated Adam and talked with the group of Ren, Reina, Huey,... outside of the building.

Then I decided to do fly away and do many over sidequests around Aevium...

Now I want to continue the story, but it seems I can't go back to the Tournament area.

kpipniybo21.jpg

Someone can help me?

21 minutes ago, MissMaya said:

So I beated Adam and talked with the group of Ren, Reina, Huey,... outside of the building.

Then I decided to do fly away and do many over sidequests around Aevium...

Now I want to continue the story, but it seems I can't go back to the Tournament area.

kpipniybo21.jpg

Someone can help me?

You can post your save file here, there are good guys there that will help you

11 hours ago, CaptainMomo said:

OK, so I just finished Darchlight Cave/Woods, and now I'm trying to find Flora so I can battle. Where is she, exactly?

I think you now want to go bear the train again, there or Oblitus Town. 

OK, so new problem. I'm at the part where I gotta meet Erin and Melia and go the Scholarly District, but for some reason I can't find Melia and co. I beat Souta, I had Melia open the box...am I missing something? I've been up and down the route, been in the District...IDK where they are. I accidentally registered for the Grand Dream Tournament awhile, did that affect anything?

16 hours ago, CaptainMomo said:

OK, so new problem. I'm at the part where I gotta meet Erin and Melia and go the Scholarly District, but for some reason I can't find Melia and co. I beat Souta, I had Melia open the box...am I missing something? I've been up and down the route, been in the District...IDK where they are. I accidentally registered for the Grand Dream Tournament awhile, did that affect anything?

I think you have to talk to her behind the house? 

• 3 weeks later...

Got up to before the Ryland fight at Zone Zero, kept getting my ass beat so i pulled back to Gearen to train some new bois and side some quests, trying to get back to ZZ now but cant fly to GDC or to the desert to use the Claydols because my laptop doesnt have the PG up/down buttons to cycle through the maps, any advice?

Edited by sniffy

5 hours ago, sniffy said:

Got up to before the Ryland fight at Zone Zero, kept getting my ass beat so i pulled back to Gearen to train some new bois and side some quests, trying to get back to ZZ now but cant fly to GDC or to the desert to use the Claydols because my laptop doesnt have the PG up/down buttons to cycle through the maps, any advice?

Have you tried binding pageup and pagedown to different keys? I believe if you click f1 in brings up a menu where you can change controls, although I am not 100% sure that it includes pageup and pagedown. Otherwise try messing with your keyboard from your laptop settings.

9 hours ago, MattyBWraps said:

Have you tried binding pageup and pagedown to different keys? I believe if you click f1 in brings up a menu where you can change controls, although I am not 100% sure that it includes pageup and pagedown. Otherwise try messing with your keyboard from your laptop settings.

I actully did but for some reason, dont know whether its my laptop or the game or what but whenever I rebind PgUp/Dn it just dont work.

Crisis averted though, I just plugged my desktop keyboard in the USB and did it manually, rest in Leaf Storm Ryland

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ferchas5 said:

what do i have to do to be able to fight the first gym? i already beat the evil team in the forrest with melia and now it's closed, but when i enter the gym venam isn't there and it kick me out

Have you returned to the lab where you get your starter yet?

I recently finished beating Souta and done alot of side quests then decided to continue the main story. I cant find melia or Erin at all. Last thing I remember doing was going into the scholar district then exploring. I think I broke the game by accidentally teleporting to the desert early. I have also started the tournament. Not sure if that'll break the game.

Not quite sure if my previous post was posted but any who, I’m stuck and not sure what to do next. I’m on the tainted light chapter I believe and im at the part where Ren locks the gate the city I need to go to. And Bc I was spam clicking while talking to Ren, I’m not entirely sure where I need to go or what I need to do. 

2 hours ago, Wispexx said:

Not quite sure if my previous post was posted but any who, I’m stuck and not sure what to do next. I’m on the tainted light chapter I believe and im at the part where Ren locks the gate the city I need to go to. And Bc I was spam clicking while talking to Ren, I’m not entirely sure where I need to go or what I need to do. 

You have to go back to Gearen City and find Venam.

• Thanks 1

Hey guys,

I used to play rejuvenation some time ago. I finished V9 and I want to continue de story but I don't know what I'm supossed to do now. If some one can tell me where is V10 supossed to start and probably help me remind details of where the plot is going it would be great.

Hi, I recently started played Rejuv, and am playing V12. I've played all the way to completing the GDT[it REALLY should tell you to take the train to get there, I spent 7 hours until I managed to find a walkthrough that told me that]. Following the walkthrough, I left the Scholar district to finish up some sidequests[the Labyrinth Crests and dive stuff], and now am incapable of getting back to the area with the ship. All methods of entering GDC are blocked off, and as such I can not continue my file[I have started a new file, but I would like to finish my original]. Is there any way that I can continue the story, or am I locked out until something new is released[suggestion: remove the guards from Route 9 to Scholar until AFTER taking the ship, since Scholar is the only District you need for it]

7 hours ago, 2xTialos said:

Hi, I recently started played Rejuv, and am playing V12. I've played all the way to completing the GDT[it REALLY should tell you to take the train to get there, I spent 7 hours until I managed to find a walkthrough that told me that]. Following the walkthrough, I left the Scholar district to finish up some sidequests[the Labyrinth Crests and dive stuff], and now am incapable of getting back to the area with the ship. All methods of entering GDC are blocked off, and as such I can not continue my file[I have started a new file, but I would like to finish my original]. Is there any way that I can continue the story, or am I locked out until something new is released[suggestion: remove the guards from Route 9 to Scholar until AFTER taking the ship, since Scholar is the only District you need for it]

Okay, so I found a way back into the GDC, HOWEVER, the ship is located in the tournament zone, which to my knowledge is inaccessible. In order to get back to the GDC, I simply took the Claydol from the National Park.