Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

I'm having trouble figuring out how to proceed to the next event, Amber has just been kidnapped and I awoke in the bed in Tesla's villa, but I can't find any of the important npcs to forward the story, in old versions they were right outside your room. So where do I go now to advance the story?

(note: I lost the battle to Sam and Alex at the end of the cave, and when entering the same area again the event isn't flagged for them to challenge me to a battle again, is it possible for these events to be related?)

I've asked for help in bug reporting and save file restoring but no one's gotten back to me. I can't go further back in my save file to stop it, but I'm stuck in the past in the Altair Mansion because the Time Stone won't work. Is there anything else I can do to get out of here? Because there is nothing to do in this area. 

On 6/3/2019 at 7:40 AM, Xiaxiem said:

Okay so I was being dumb and accidentally sped read through the ending text of escaping the orphanage too quickly, I completed the city orphanage and destroyed the orderly twisted doctors but I need to know where to go now I saw something about opal bridge but where exactly am i heading now and where is opal bridge if I'm supposed to be heading there?

Twisted doctors? Orphanged in the city? How does one trigger this event? What process must I do?

Hello, I am currently in the Tecanlite Factory doing the Pokeball Conundrum sidequest. In a video on YT, specifically the one from Leo posted on 8 Jan 2019, he finds a Tecanlite Key in the room with the factory workers. For me, the key is not there and hence I cannot progress. I have tried to open the door but I do not have the item in my bag so it doesn't open. When I try, Aya does say that the key should be around here somewhere.

Last night I was playing rejuvenation, I'm at the part where you have to beat crawli for magma drift but he's in his secret base. I found his dad dancing and won and everything and I remember him saying something about valor shore I think but I was tired and now I can't seem to find it. There is this one tiny island thing with a weird square block on the ground but I don't know if that's the base, I've tried hitting a towards it and on it but it did nothing. 

Edit: wow I was completely wrong, I found it by just talking to everyone on the island and eventually stumbled upon the captain.

Edited by Darkrai8674

So with the Dive sidequest out around the Evergreen Islands, I'm either not finding the tallest pillar to activate first or it's not working. The tallest one is in that separate tiny dive zone, right? Or am I missing an even taller one?

Hello everyone,

I just finished the event on valor mountain, and wake up on the ship, but i don't know what to do next, everybody is gone, no one is in the tesla house, i'm kind of lost . 

If someone can guid me 😃 

EDIT: nvmd i found  the next step in terajuma forest

Edited by fay-clochette
find the answers

10 hours ago, TrainerCas said:

How do I beat the Rift Hippowdons? Theyre really buffed

Many strategies: perish song, destiny bond, outpowering them. Personally I made them useless with moves that decreased their attack/ sp.atk and then got them killed

Does anyone know if the Madelis v Melia fight has been changed in V12? Like, as far as the AI is concerned? Or is it different on the higher difficulty?

I beat this fight in V11 Normal Mode, but it was reliant on Houndoom not using Nasty Plot so that I could put it to sleep with Yawn. But so far on this new file, through about 25 resets, Houndoom always uses Nasty Plot, then Incinerate on the next turn and we are toast.

On 7/21/2019 at 12:46 PM, MDM1 Beans said:

Does anyone know if the Madelis v Melia fight has been changed in V12? Like, as far as the AI is concerned? Or is it different on the higher difficulty?

I beat this fight in V11 Normal Mode, but it was reliant on Houndoom not using Nasty Plot so that I could put it to sleep with Yawn. But so far on this new file, through about 25 resets, Houndoom always uses Nasty Plot, then Incinerate on the next turn and we are toast.

If that is the fight I think it is then you're scripted to lose.

I've just beaten Venam at the first gym and I've been told to go find Karrina but I'm not sure where to find her. From what I read it said that her base should be near the pier but I can't find it.

Edit: I have found Junction Bridge on the West side of Gearen.

Edited by BobRossTime

Um Hi,

Im at the part where You first meet Spector. The substitute for narcissa. I met him in front of the statue. The guide says he is in the odd house and only at night. But where is this odd house. Does it mean the lost castle because if so hes not there and i checked every room. I really want that dawn stone so could somebody help me out by pointing out where this odd house is?

On 7/20/2019 at 7:46 PM, MDM1 Beans said:

On 7/22/2019 at 3:01 AM, BobRossTime said:

If that is the fight I think it is then you're scripted to lose.

You aren’t scripted to lose.  It just doesn’t matter (too much) if you lose.  Winning gets you a relationship point with Melia and some different dialogue.  If you want, you can go to Luck’s tent to change the difficulty to Easy.  At that point, you just need to Yawn the first turn, then use four Ancient Power (three turns of sleep).  Afterwards, you can change the difficulty back.  This is what I did on Intense, because otherwise the fight is nearly impossible.

Regarding changing difficulty, the first change is free.  I don’t know if changing the difficulty has a different fee for each one, but it cost 3 Blue Shards to change it to Intense.  You can find these hidden around Gearen, though you’ll want to use the item guide.

On 7/23/2019 at 6:12 AM, DanelerH said:

You aren’t scripted to lose.  It just doesn’t matter (too much) if you lose.  Winning gets you a relationship point with Melia and some different dialogue.  If you want, you can go to Luck’s tent to change the difficulty to Easy.  At that point, you just need to Yawn the first turn, then use four Ancient Power (three turns of sleep).  Afterwards, you can change the difficulty back.  This is what I did on Intense, because otherwise the fight is nearly impossible.

Regarding changing difficulty, the first change is free.  I don’t know if changing the difficulty has a different fee for each one, but it cost 3 Blue Shards to change it to Intense.  You can find these hidden around Gearen, though you’ll want to use the item guide.

Ok, so it does change based on the difficulty! Thank you for all the info, I appreciate it!

On 7/22/2019 at 2:38 PM, blastcore1 said:

where do i use the zone zero key

It opens up the shutter down to the Almassia Urban from Zone Zero.

On 7/23/2019 at 9:13 AM, RedRanger said:

Um Hi,

Im at the part where You first meet Spector. The substitute for narcissa. I met him in front of the statue. The guide says he is in the odd house and only at night. But where is this odd house. Does it mean the lost castle because if so hes not there and i checked every room. I really want that dawn stone so could somebody help me out by pointing out where this odd house is?

The Odd House has been replaced by the Lost Castle, you can find him there, and no night time is needed for him to appear, been removed for easier access.

Hi all. I'm either lost or my game is bugged. After I beat Adam in the tournament and finished the opening cut scenes for the new episode, I flew off and did side quests for a bit. Now that i'm ready to go meet ren and the others at the (air?)ship, i cant find them. The dialogue at the time made it seem like it was around the stadium, but I can't get to the stadium at all anymore. The route 9 train only gives options for route 9 and  the regular train station, and after using the desert claydol to teleport back into the city, the station train will only take me to route 9. I downloaded the newest patch which fixed a lot of side quest stuff, but didnt help with the stadium. Did I miss something or is my file bad?

Game.rxdata