Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

You dont need to go there. You should try looking around in the town 😄 Mainly the gym and the main building.

4 minutes ago, MrMcLovin said:

Hi! I think I'm stuck at terajuma island. Last thing I remember was a meeting in rangers hq. After that one of characters heard a noise from the terajuma shore. When I went there I saw a new boat by the dock but I can't get inside it and seriously I have no idea what to do. Pls help 🙂

in darchlight cave I got to the past where you have to make the mirror but at one point erin just gets stuck on the staircase and wont move and when i talk to her she just tells me to look at the books and bookshelves. ive restarted my game like 50 times and she still hasnt moved

image.thumb.png.cac89b359917cd3a90c8b4b8e6ddaf57.png

zylent you can go to a saved backup by going to windows c drive, then users then click on your user, then go to saved games and then going to the Pokemon Rejuvenation folder then move your Game.rxdata file out of there and rename the latest backup to Game.rxdata 

Where is the chamber of awakening, they told me to go there but I can't find it anywhere.

People have said it's in the basement of Mt valor but how am I supposed to go there without lava surf?

Edited by Ricoro

If you already entered Mt Valor from the Gym entry (from Crawli's) you'll have to go up some floors untill you learn how to change the mood of the mountain first, I think. Then around the Gym door level.

hey guys, I'm stuck in the Missing Children quest from GDC, the part where you go to the hospital to speak with Jenny then you have to meet Ana outside but I can't see her, do I have to do something else before to trigger this event or what?

thanks

It's the door you use to go fight Adam and the others in the tournament (if you speak about the door to start the chapter).

I have an other problem :

What should I do after activate the generator ? I check the room where they told us to go and use rock smash but i'm don't know what to do after.

Do you what should I do ?

Thanks

Edit: just Fount how to do it , I forget about the blast powder 

Edited by Revok

Spoiler

If you were working on the Ana sidequest, it continues on in the library in GDC. Ana and Dylan are found upstairs in the computer room.  Other than that sidequest, I'm not sure of any others.

Hi there!

Spoiler

So I have finished the game in record time and sought for some side-quests to do. As far as I know, I have finished the Narcy quest and beat Rift Froslass, I have finished everything I could with the Ana quest, and I have done as much as I could with the Goomink quest. Currently I'm at the Lost Castle and I'm stuck and stumped as to how to get past this cage. There is a cryptic message giving a hint and I just have no clue on how to get past. Any ideas?

image.png.fb9e9986a711488bb83434413f27b68f.png

Edited by Meteordash
made a mistake

1 hour ago, Meteordash said:

Hi there!

Reveal hidden contents

So I have finished the game in record time and sought for some side-quests to do. As far as I know, I have finished the Narcy quest and beat Rift Froslass, I have finished everything I could with the Ana quest, and I have done as much as I could with the Goomink quest. Currently I'm at the Lost Castle and I'm stuck and stumped as to how to get past this cage. There is a cryptic message giving a hint and I just have no clue on how to get past. Any ideas?

image.png.fb9e9986a711488bb83434413f27b68f.png

Just a shot in the dark because I just showed up and the gate was gone, but try reading all the yellow bookshelves. 

I'm also in doubt of how to continue eitj with sidequests in V12: 

Spoiler

When I say I'm prepared to go on to the Darchloght Manor, Narcissa tells me to finish any unfinished business, it being (I think) the other quests) the problem is that last time I checked on Ana, she was just waiting for the poke movies thing to open. I tried at day and at night and it didn't happen, so I followed through the main plot and I still didn't check, so... Are I supposed to wait until now? Can I continue any of them? 

1 hour ago, kithas said:

I'm also in doubt of how to continue eitj with sidequests in V12: 

Hide contents

When I say I'm prepared to go on to the Darchloght Manor, Narcissa tells me to finish any unfinished business, it being (I think) the other quests) the problem is that last time I checked on Ana, she was just waiting for the poke movies thing to open. I tried at day and at night and it didn't happen, so I followed through the main plot and I still didn't check, so... Are I supposed to wait until now? Can I continue any of them? 

Spoiler

You have to complete v12 story first.

6 hours ago, Eco said:
  Hide contents

You have to complete v12 story first.

Thanks! I solved it! Now I only have more questions lol

Spoiler

Where's the Lone/Lost Castle Narcissa mentioned in the end? And where exactly are the badlands? The dessert? The route before GDC?