Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

8 hours ago, Heavensfolly said:

Is there any way to contact the devs to mess with my save file and just give me the powder? I spent such a long time getting a shiny infernape and Nidoran with great nature and stats. I really don't want to start over.:(

Well, you can post in your save file here. I can look through it but not guarantee marking all the events up to where you are done.

4 hours ago, Aboodie said:

Well, you can post in your save file here. I can look through it but not guarantee marking all the events up to where you are done.

You know at the end of the day I am here to have fun. So I decided to play rejuv on intense mode again from the start. There is so many things that are different that even though the core components are still here, there are plenty of new moving parts to play with in terms of just pokemon interactions, Dragonite mailmen,the picnic with Melia(all very cool things that I never experienced in the older version) I think I am cool with starting over. Once again, thank you for your time.

P.S I found out how to mess with the game files and plugged in a shiny chimchar so my main gripe is over and now I am going to suffer against Angie once again when I get there.

4 minutes ago, Heavensfolly said:

You know at the end of the day I am here to have fun. So I decided to play rejuv on intense mode again from the start. There is so many things that are different that even though the core components are still here, there are plenty of new moving parts to play with in terms of just pokemon interactions, Dragonite mailmen,the picnic with Melia(all very cool things that I never experienced in the older version) I think I am cool with starting over. Once again, thank you for your time.

P.S I found out how to mess with the game files and plugged in a shiny chimchar so my main gripe is over and now I am going to suffer against Angie once again when I get there.

Haha np, have fun and enjoy your game :lol:

South of the passage to the hospital of hope, down the stairs in the hospital area in general. Just go south until you find her. 

1 hour ago, kithas said:

South of the passage to the hospital of hope, down the stairs in the hospital area in general. Just go south until you find her. 

Alright found her! She spawned now so I guess it wasn't night time yet. At least not in-game anyway

Now I have another problem. I saved Amber, Tesla and Madelies and also fought against Damen. But should't Venam be with me? I can't find her and I think I might have skipped a cutscene with her because I was going straight to valor mountain after I've got Magma Drift.
Could that be the reason why I can't progress any further?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm confused on where to go, Madelis told me to meet her at the Chamber of awakening but I can't locate where it is

I've gone trough forums and people said south of Mt. Valour but I can't seem to remember that place, somebody please help me out

I just received HM fly and used it immediately. When I was finally ready to go back to the main story, I quickly realized I forgot where to go next. I assumed I was supposed to go to the first tournament match, but I could not find anything following that idea so here I am.

edit: apparently I'm blind and missed the walkthrough pinned right below this.

29 minutes ago, GuineaPigJones said:

I just received HM fly and used it immediately. When I was finally ready to go back to the main story, I quickly realized I forgot where to go next. I assumed I was supposed to go to the first tournament match, but I could not find anything following that idea so here I am.

If you can get to Grand Dream, you should be able to figure out where that is (I think it's the route at the upper side of the city?)

Okay so I was being dumb and accidentally sped read through the ending text of escaping the orphanage too quickly, I completed the city orphanage and destroyed the orderly twisted doctors but I need to know where to go now I saw something about opal bridge but where exactly am i heading now and where is opal bridge if I'm supposed to be heading there?

You need to go under the Opql Bridge, which is the Bridge in the Opal Ward, the one that goes from the Grand Hall to the Grand Stairway and the Lapis Ward. You have to get under it, and there're two ways to go there. 

5 hours ago, Xiaxiem said:

Okay so I was being dumb and accidentally sped read through the ending text of escaping the orphanage too quickly, I completed the city orphanage and destroyed the orderly twisted doctors but I need to know where to go now I saw something about opal bridge but where exactly am i heading now and where is opal bridge if I'm supposed to be heading there?

This is also the Pokemon Rejuvenation 'Where do I go next' thread, and not the Reborn one.

• Thanks 1

I got stuck with a bug in v11.3 right after fighting corroso and fainting ( along with some weird sprite issues) I posted in troubleshooting for rejuv but can anyone here help me out? :0  I've searched around the forums and I haven't found a solution yet. I explained a bit more here but I can't progress the story at all :- (

• Veterans
6 hours ago, noctargia said:

I got stuck with a bug in v11.3 right after fighting corroso and fainting ( along with some weird sprite issues) I posted in troubleshooting for rejuv but can anyone here help me out? :0  I've searched around the forums and I haven't found a solution yet. I explained a bit more here but I can't progress the story at all :- (

Like mentioned in the thread itself by the person who replied to it -- if you have backup saves enabled, revert to an older save file. If that doesn't fix the issue, please post your savefile here and someone will help you get unstuck!

17 hours ago, Zumi said:

Like mentioned in the thread itself by the person who replied to it -- if you have backup saves enabled, revert to an older save file. If that doesn't fix the issue, please post your savefile here and someone will help you get unstuck!

Thanks ;; I realized i couldnt post my save file there but I didn’t think of maybe using dropbox. oddly v11.3 didnt generate a save file so I fear I may have done something wrong. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I think I'm stuck at terajuma island. Last thing I remember was a meeting in rangers hq. After that one of characters heard a noise from the terajuma shore. When I went there I saw a new boat by the dock but I can't get inside it and seriously I have no idea what to do. Pls help 🙂