Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

1 hour ago, Aiko said:
  Hide contents

What do you do in the Lux Apartments? I keep seeing those shiny spots but I can't interact with them.

Spoiler

It works almost exactly like the Abandoned Ship puzzle in gen 3, it'll show you multiple shiny spots but only one of them has the item on it. So you pretty much just have to press A on each one until you pick up the keys (there's only one key per room though)

1 minute ago, krim said:
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

It works almost exactly like the Abandoned Ship puzzle in gen 3, it'll show you multiple shiny spots but only one of them has the item on it. So you pretty much just have to press A on each one until you pick up the keys (there's only one key per room though)

Thank you so much! One more question:

Spoiler

Where do I surf for Braxien's old wand? I can't get back into the spring.

1 minute ago, Aiko said:

Thank you so much! One more question:

Hide contents

Where do I surf for Braxien's old wand? I can't get back into the spring.

Spoiler

Remember the water purification chamber there was a story cutscene in earlier on the way up the pyramid? It didn't have water in it then, but it will now. That's where you want to surf

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, eternal.irony said:

Where do you get the key to get the Lux Apartment and if you know how do i open the gible cage

Spoiler

You have to go back to the area where you, Ren and Aelita crash through the floor. In the Lux apartment is the lever that opens the Gible gate

1520988813_luxkey.png.740357ebb409f075a503118b1d5b48d8.png

On 7/6/2019 at 8:51 PM, Meteordash said:

Hi there!

Hide contents

So I have finished the game in record time and sought for some side-quests to do. As far as I know, I have finished the Narcy quest and beat Rift Froslass, I have finished everything I could with the Ana quest, and I have done as much as I could with the Goomink quest. Currently I'm at the Lost Castle and I'm stuck and stumped as to how to get past this cage. There is a cryptic message giving a hint and I just have no clue on how to get past. Any ideas?

image.png.fb9e9986a711488bb83434413f27b68f.png

Where does Ana go after she leaves the Kristiline town museum and where do i find Narcissa

16 minutes ago, luis said:

Where should I go after the pyramid? 

The plot still goes on from your "home" on the Residential District

• Thanks 1

Where's the Elite Four of the Virtual Battle League thing? I know it's in West Gearen but I legit can't find it. Do i have to do more story stuff first? (About to battle Electric gym here)

3 hours ago, ferno said:

Where's the Elite Four of the Virtual Battle League thing? I know it's in West Gearen but I legit can't find it. Do i have to do more story stuff first? (About to battle Electric gym here)

Look for the red house, south part of the city.

14 hours ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

how do you start the goomy quest, I cant get in the castle

You need to go around Yui's ranch and do the quest that's offered for you there first

Gday mates, I am having problem navigating in sashilla village. The thing is I just got here and talked to Alexandra(Krystal,April her fake names) I was led by Ren (not Kannon !!) At end I slept at inn. So after I finished the hospital of ruins with Lavender escaping I woke up at the inn with Reina visiting me and I kinda skipped that dialogue my last save is very far away.

Sooo I am just stuck here dont know where to go the branching of paths happens and I am with kannon route (I think ?) Didnt join bladester.

Guide said find Ren at bottom of village but couldn't find him

Edit :NEVERMIND FOUND OUT GO AT THE TOP OF VILLAGE

Edited by Meteor Knight