Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

@Hally thank you, I got that. Now I need to ask...

I did the valor mountain thing, but I can't figure out the stepping stones progression. I already defeated kyogre and saved amber, but I can't figure out how to make the rest of the stepping stones appear. I've already activated the large crystal, but the lower floors are dead ends and I can't figure out the stepping stones.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I beat Angie and did the Help Center quests in Kristilline town, last thing I remember is that people were kidnapped from Teila Resort by Team Xen and that I had to bring Melia to the Chamber of Awakening. No idea where to head next, I have been to the Sapphire Museum but nothing special there so far, besides the sculpture sidequest. The house of the couple that should have Magma Drift is still encased in ice. Please tell me what I missed or where I need to go.

EDIT: I found the way forward, no help necesary anymore.

Edited by Archailas

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2019 at 2:19 PM, Aethur said:

I am stuck at Dr Jenkel's quest at Kristiline city help center, only found the first two at Kristiline city but cant find the others. Someone help.

Not helpful but this center is still locked for me and i'm pretty sure i'm up to date on all v11 stuff anyone have any idea why that is?

5 hours ago, hezahere said:

Not helpful but this center is still locked for me and i'm pretty sure i'm up to date on all v11 stuff anyone have any idea why that is?

You have to get a key item called center keys, which I think comes from a sidequest in Kakori... 

Hey guys I have arrived at Valor mountain and I cannot seem to progress. I recently defeated Groudon and Melia left to well somewhere. I decided to go to valor mountain but theirs nothing to do, the crystals are "devoid of energy". I recently updated the game to v11 because before I was v8.1 and I am still lost please help.

On 2/19/2019 at 5:42 AM, Aboodie said:

Groudon fight is story related, so it is a must thing to happen, Unlike Kyogre its fight is optional and just gives more lore and access to a secret area,

To trigger the Kyogre path, you first need the move Magma Drift, and then once you have it head from the Valor Mountain entrance upward to a ladder but you'll need to change the Mood of the mountain to access the next area here to have your way to Kyogre's room.

How do I change the mood of the Kyogre though? Upon entering the mountain nothing happens. There is nowhere to go in the mountain and I have spoken to a bunch of NPCs to no avail.Please help. 

1 hour ago, Heavensfolly said:

How do I change the mood of the Kyogre though? Upon entering the mountain nothing happens. There is nowhere to go in the mountain and I have spoken to a bunch of NPCs to no avail.Please help. 

Pretty simple, once you enter the mountain you take the upper right route till you reach the blue crystal to change the mountain mood to calm (ice), you trace your way back then take the upper left route instead and use the ladder there to go down, on this area there is a ladder in the middle that you can take which will then lead you to where Kyogre is.

46 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

Pretty simple, once you enter the mountain you take the upper right route till you reach the blue crystal to change the mountain mood to calm (ice), you trace your way back then take the upper left route instead and use the ladder there to go down, on this area there is a ladder in the middle that you can take which will then lead you to where Kyogre is.

My issue is that the crystal is devoid of energy. It's not blue but clear. I went right from the entrance and up until you could go right again. The crystal your talking about should be next to a pillar that looks like you could rock smash to drop something onto another floor.  In fact every crystal in here is the same. 

To recap: I fought the maid chick in red for the magma core/stone acquired the tm magma drift , went to the villa where Melia flew away with her togekiss and then I went to valor mountain. Am I perhaps missing an encounter or something that was required before entering valor mountain?

Edited by Heavensfolly

42 minutes ago, Heavensfolly said:

My issue is that the crystal is devoid of energy. It's not blue but clear. I went right from the entrance and up until you could go right again. The crystal your talking about should be next to a pillar that looks like you could rock smash to drop something onto another floor.  In fact every crystal in here is the same. 

Simple question, do you have the Emotion Powder key item?

1 minute ago, Heavensfolly said:

Never received it. I watched other let's plays and they just walked in and some dude gave it to them. Perhaps I am missing an encounter?

It means you are not meant to be here yet, continue where you left on the story till you get to this point later.

2 hours ago, Aboodie said:

It means you are not meant to be here yet, continue where you left on the story till you get to this point later.

I recently updated the game as I was running v8.1. idk I just did and thought it was the current one. I never thought to return to the Groudon area(looks way different and AWESOME) but I guess updating it made me have to redo the area. I solved all the puzzles and once I got to the pads where two people stand on Amelia fell unconscious without me refighting Groudon which was nice. I appreciate the time you took out of your day to help me fumble about trying to find out what to do. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Heavensfolly said:

I recently updated the game as I was running v8.1. idk I just did and thought it was the current one. I never thought to return to the Groudon area(looks way different and AWESOME) but I guess updating it made me have to redo the area. I solved all the puzzles and once I got to the pads where two people stand on Amelia fell unconscious without me refighting Groudon which was nice. I appreciate the time you took out of your day to help me fumble about trying to find out what to do. Thank you.

No problem, glad you managed to figure out where you left. Enjoy your game.

4 hours ago, Aboodie said:

No problem, glad you managed to figure out where you left. Enjoy your game.

Welp, I must be missing something. I spoke to the old lady about aelita. Then I went back to the villa but nothing happened. Unfroze the Mart but since I had magma drift nothing happened. I vaguely remember venam saying to just go on ahead. Once again no powder or anything. Do you happen to know what I was supposed to do before getting to valor mountain? I apologise for bothering you again it's just that I really don't know where to go anymore. Was there something I needed to do before fighting kyogre and turning the mountain ice?

1 hour ago, Heavensfolly said:

Welp, I must be missing something. I spoke to the old lady about aelita. Then I went back to the villa but nothing happened. Unfroze the Mart but since I had magma drift nothing happened. I vaguely remember venam saying to just go on ahead. Once again no powder or anything. Do you happen to know what I was supposed to do before getting to valor mountain? I apologise for bothering you again it's just that I really don't know where to go anymore. Was there something I needed to do before fighting kyogre and turning the mountain ice?

Seems like some events and story related stuff are kinda clashed, maybe because you patched from 8 to 11, since the versions are very different. Some older events could still be missing on your end. So I dunno if I could be of any help tbh.

1 hour ago, Aboodie said:

Seems like some events and story related stuff are kinda clashed, maybe because you patched from 8 to 11, since the versions are very different. Some older events could still be missing on your end. So I dunno if I could be of any help tbh.

Is there any way to contact the devs to mess with my save file and just give me the powder? I spent such a long time getting a shiny infernape and Nidoran with great nature and stats. I really don't want to start over.:(