Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Spoiler

I'm playing as Ren and just had the little girl steal my ticket to Rejuvenation building; I've ran all over the place, in and outside the city and I can't find her? I'm pretty sure I've tried speaking to everyone, going into all the buildings, gone into the route where we first pop up after having time travelled, plus the old manor. 

can someone please tell me what I've missed? It's probably ridiculously simple but I can't proceed 🙂 Thanks for any help

21 minutes ago, Hannelore said:
  Hide contents

I'm playing as Ren and just had the little girl steal my ticket to Rejuvenation building; I've ran all over the place, in and outside the city and I can't find her? I'm pretty sure I've tried speaking to everyone, going into all the buildings, gone into the route where we first pop up after having time travelled, plus the old manor. 

can someone please tell me what I've missed? It's probably ridiculously simple but I can't proceed 🙂 Thanks for any help

I think she’s in Route 5.

7 minutes ago, Saish said:

Where to find Aelita in V11 after beating the ice gym?

Go to the Aquamarine Museum’s second  floor and interact with the Regice statue. Aelita will then appear and challenge you to a battle.

Edited by Mayflower896

15 hours ago, Mayflower896 said:

I think she’s in Route 5.

I still can't find her 😞 I don't get what I'm missing.

Edit: Just to make things clearer for anyone who might be able to help me:

Spoiler

- Latest version plus patch

- Player character just passed out and am now playing as Ren

- Little girl stole my ticket to the Rejuvenation building

- After this, I couldn't find her, and the only thing I could do which caused anything new was to go see Nyviera (sorry for spelling) who left in a hurry when I said player was in the hospital.

Please, can anyone help me understand what I need to do next? If someone could tell me exactly where I should be able to find her, that would be great 🙂

I am playing v11 and I just did the part with the local gang leader to get the TM Rock Smash, then she told me if I wanted to she had a mission for me but now I can't find her

*(Nevermind I found her)

Edited by Ryuga

On 1/6/2019 at 5:47 PM, advesha said:

Where am I supposed to go after Ren tells me to not go to Goldenleaf town and puts up the fence thing? 

You need to go find Venam (she's in the sewers)

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Vlaty said:

I'll try to be as vague as I can to avoid major spoilers

Who can fix the broken key for the house that's in the southern part of the desert? (From Sashila)

Spoiler

It's easy enough to cover spoilers just by clicking the eye icon in the top row of the of the text entering thing. To fix the key, collect a Hard Stone and 2 Light Clay (they come from mining those rocks, or some Pokemon might have them as wild held items) and bring those to Larry the Locksmith (house north of the Pokemon Center) in Akuwa Town. You'll also want to complete the Painting Sidequest if you haven't done that already, or just getting into the locked house won't do you any good.

Edited by 0ris
  • Thanks 1

I just beat the double battle at the resort and amber got abducted., while everyone got knocked out Where do I go next?

Edit: I feel like my ancestors were disappointed with how stupid i am.

(it's in the resort area)

Edited by Welpthatsucks
Stupididty