Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

20 minutes ago, LeonVermillion said:

Thanks to Aboodie for helping last time was quite helpful sorry for not saying it after you replied

anyway, how to initiate Mosely sidequest in GDC? Thank in advance

You need to complete both V11 and the Lost Camp (All upgrades and children). Then head to the District of Hope. Mosley will be outside the hospital.

So I started another save file for fun i love this game too much aaaa

I just beat Angie and left the church, got the gym badge from Kreiss... and didn't read the dialogue properly sksksk

Where do I go next?

Edit: alakdjsjsj i'm dumb i realized they went back to Tesla's villa oof

Edited by Platinum
Figured out what to do

On 9/25/2018 at 12:51 AM, SkywalkinOnYou said:

Ok so I just got the 7th badge, and outside Agnes' Church I accidentally skipped too much text, but Melia and Venam ran off and I don't know where I should go.

Nevermind I'm just dumber than a bag of hammers I figured it out. 

Waittt where did they go ;-;

NVM I'm dumb xD

Edited by Platinum
Figured out what to do

I've just entered Valor Mountain, done the Kyogre event and found the christal activating the magma. Then I'm back to the beginning but I'm at lost at what to do or how to activate those two holes in the image. I'm I missing something? I've got the latest modular modpack if it helps, and also the current patch

image.png.1c9f08164f1b98e8344044326fcaedfb.png

Edited by kithas

29 minutes ago, kithas said:

I've just entered Valor Mountain, done the Kyogre event and found the christal activating the magma. Then I'm back to the beginning but I'm at lost at what to do or how to activate those two holes in the image. I'm I missing something? I've got the latest modular modpack if it helps, and also the current patch

image.png.1c9f08164f1b98e8344044326fcaedfb.png

If I remember quietly, there should be a Rock Smashable pillar around there.. It needs to be hitted like 2-3 times?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Destrakon said:

If I remember quietly, there should be a Rock Smashable pillar around there.. It needs to be hitted like 2-3 times?

Thanks! I sort of remembered something similar when I played an earlier version, but I guess I didn't hit the pillar in the right place. Thanks!

So I know that in previous versions Rorrim B has been on the left side of the cave you have to surf through when you need to find him for Crawli in Terajuma, but I went to the exact location he has been shown to be before and I can't find him. Was he moved in some recent version or something? If someone knows where he is I would be very grateful.

(The location I looked at is in an image attached below)

2019-01-30.png

33 minutes ago, BananananaK said:

So I know that in previous versions Rorrim B has been on the left side of the cave you have to surf through when you need to find him for Crawli in Terajuma, but I went to the exact location he has been shown to be before and I can't find him. Was he moved in some recent version or something? If someone knows where he is I would be very grateful.

(The location I looked at is in an image attached below)

2019-01-30.png

If i remember quietly, you hae to ask someone about his whereabouts in Kakori Village or Rangers HQ in order to trigger his location.

Edit: I don't think his location to be changed, I did found him in the same place.

Edited by Destrakon

38 minutes ago, Destrakon said:

If i remember quietly, you hae to ask someone about his whereabouts in Kakori Village or Rangers HQ in order to trigger his location.

Edit: I don't think his location to be changed, I did found him in the same place.

Oh yeahhh I remember that now. Thanks!

EDIT: So although I'm pretty sure that was what you had to do in previous versions, he is actually in a different location in V11. He is now in the oricorio meadow with a bunch of ludicolo.

Edited by BananananaK

11 hours ago, FireSpayzer said:

Trying to find the architect needed for the side quest of Goldenwood forest purification, i've looked for him everywhere in Terajuma Island and i don't know where he could be...if someone knows, thanks in advance!

Conkeldurr Lumber after you are done with their side quest I assume.

I think you had to go back to the cell where you awakened?

Anyways, I'm not sure if its a bug or I am just dumb with the end of V11:

Spoiler

Just got back to Neo Gearen, found Adrienn, who gave me the tour by the WTC, and then said to come back over ground to meet someone other from Reborn... I come back out, they are nowhere to be found. Is it that I don't know where to find them? Or a bug? Or just "it don't work if you've got mods"?

3 hours ago, kithas said:

I think you had to go back to the cell where you awakened?

Anyways, I'm not sure if its a bug or I am just dumb with the end of V11:

Hide contents

Just got back to Neo Gearen, found Adrienn, who gave me the tour by the WTC, and then said to come back over ground to meet someone other from Reborn... I come back out, they are nowhere to be found. Is it that I don't know where to find them? Or a bug? Or just "it don't work if you've got mods"?

You Will find them in the eastern part of the city, Just before the hotel.

3 hours ago, Sliverwolf297 said:

i did

Did You talk to everyone?

Just now, Blue Kitteh said:

Hide contents

I just beat my round in the GDC Tournament, and went through the cutscene where Madelis runs out from the Grand Dream Ball. I think Melia and Erin went into the place after she ran away. I have no idea how to advance from here. 

Go for the next round of the GDC Tournament!

Updated to V11 last night and i've completely forgotten what i'm supposed to be doing, I recall there being something about the scholars district but that's closed off. Was playing last night super tired and ran into a guy and there was some exchange about Cassandra or something but I wasn't really paying attention, can anyone help a girl out and point her in the right direction please? 🙂

I'm so stuck! Can you help me please? :)

I got Amber's CD back, then me and Venam went to go talk to her. Amber fell through a hole and we jumped in after her. I found a ladder which led to the upper level, so I headed back to Telia Resort. And then.... nothing? No signs of Amber or Venam anywhere. The gym is still closed due to events happening in Kristiline Town. I see a boat that looks like it'll lead to the town (I'm not allowed to surf here) but there seems to be nobody around to drive the boat.

Thank you!

telia2.png