Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

On 12/25/2018 at 9:52 AM, HakuryuYukio said:
  Reveal hidden contents

2 questions:

1. Does the Ana Sidequest continue during this version ? I've been looking all over the scholar district, since that's where she would go next. But i didn't find her.

2. I started the sidequest, where you get a key in the sashia study, but it broke when i tried to open the door. Who is the person that can fix it ?

There's a locksmith in akuwa town and needed a certain items to get it fixed

7 hours ago, 0ris said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm working on the Help Center quests, and I'm doing the one with the lost child in the Voidal Chasm. After getting her out of the chasm, a Mandibuzz stole her away and appeared to roost in a nearby tree. I can't figure out how to interact with the Mandibuzz. How do I get that bird out of the tree? Or am I going after the wrong Mandibuzz entirely?

I was stuck on this part as well. The roosting Mandibuzz is NOT the same Mandibuzz. You have to go more west, the Mandibuzz you are looking for should be above a rock climb area! 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tommy said:

I'm stucked inside of the Hospital of Hope. I have seen every file in the pc but I can't find the password for the bunker. Could someone please help me to unlock the bunker? Thank you in advance. 

Spoiler

the code is 8433

15 minutes ago, MakubeX said:

Anyone knows where to get the key fixed in v11?

Spoiler

Key fixed in Akuwa Town. There's a building with a sign outside it and two karate guys inside. Take 2 Light Clay and 1 Hard Stone (acquired from various places including mining rocks) to the karate guy on the upper right ("Larry the Locksmith") and he will fix your key. I've complete this step, but there really isn't anything notable in the house so far other than what looks like a sealed stairway in one of the rooms on the left. If anyone knows how to open the stairway, I'd like to know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 0ris said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Key fixed in Akuwa Town. There's a building with a sign outside it and two karate guys inside. Take 2 Light Clay and 1 Hard Stone (acquired from various places including mining rocks) to the karate guy on the upper right ("Larry the Locksmith") and he will fix your key. I've complete this step, but there really isn't anything notable in the house so far other than what looks like a sealed stairway in one of the rooms on the left. If anyone knows how to open the stairway, I'd like to know.

Spoiler

You need to complete the painting sidequest in gdc to do anything with the sealed stairway.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, MrVISKman said:

What use does the family portrait have after the owner tells you it's worthless?

Spoiler

You hang it up on the hook thing in the house below sashila village.

4 minutes ago, ThatGuyHanzo said:

So I'm not very smart and possibly just didn't pay attention but where do i go once i talk to Damien and get back to gdc (I know it's the tournament but where is it?)

Spoiler

You gotta go on the train at route 9 😄

1 minute ago, ThatGuyHanzo said:

And then what? I did and nothing...?

Spoiler

You fought Ren right? You go back with Damien, then go to the train on route 9, interact with it then you should have the option to go to Grand Dream Stadium.

Just now, Fuyu said:
  Hide contents

You fought Ren right? You go back with Damien, then go to the train on route 9, interact with it then you should have the option to go to Grand Dream Stadium.

OH SHIII IM DUMB

I just spammed c and missed that i had a choice of where to go... just went to gdc station... xD

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Xavier575 said:

So, does anyone know where I'm supposed to find Ren in the badlands? I searched everywhere, all the way back to the void cave

Something about sand stream cave?

Spoiler

If you're at the point where you're looking for Alexandra, go to the very bottom of Voidal Cavern past the healing stick-thing. There should be an open area with a cloaked man who will challenge you to an easy battle.

If you've completed most of the events past that point and are looking to battle Ren for real, he's standing outside of Sashila on the small island between the bridges that lead to the town.

Edited by 0ris