Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

10 hours ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

Hey guys, I m currently playing V10.

Hide contents

Where you come back from the lost future and overlap with your past selves. Then you go to meet Vivian to help her and leave Anju and Cella to Aelita. Then where to go afterwards???? 

Spoiler

You have to go ahead, talk to vivian, go further ahead and after all that story finishes, go talk to Erin who's still out of it (I guess) and then escape to your time after talking to spacea and tiempa. 

Hello,

I havent played Rejuv in a bit and this is the last story thing i was able to proc before i got lost:

Where should i go from here? is this the end of V9 and i should go to V10? i loaded V9 for now since i dont know where the house that was recommended to start at was.

Also how do i spoil out this screenshot, dont want to be that guy. I swear i lurk for a reason.

where to go.png

3 hours ago, Doku said:

Hello,

I havent played Rejuv in a bit and this is the last story thing i was able to proc before i got lost:

Where should i go from here? is this the end of V9 and i should go to V10? i loaded V9 for now since i dont know where the house that was recommended to start at was.

Also how do i spoil out this screenshot, dont want to be that guy. I swear i lurk for a reason.

where to go.png

Enter the penthouse and see what you can do. If nothing, just walk around. If you want to apply spoiler tags on stuff, press the eye button next to the bullets. it appears like this.

Spoiler

pretty nice it is, i'd say.

• 1 month later...

Hey! Anyone here?? I need some help pls! I'm new to Reju (and this forum), I'm not too certain what I'm doing.

On 7/29/2018 at 6:13 AM, wetvegan said:

Aelita died and I have the magma stone idk where to go next. I went to the villa

I'm at this spot too. Could someone help us, please?
Eldest just says "..." when i talk to her now, I've interacted with everyone in Kakori. I've talked with Melia and Venam, but Melia just groans and Venam says she hopes i return quickly.
What do????

14 minutes ago, Sunfleure said:

Hey! Anyone here?? I need some help pls! I'm new to Reju (and this forum), I'm not too certain what I'm doing.

I'm at this spot too. Could someone help us, please?
Eldest just says "..." when i talk to her now, I've interacted with everyone in Kakori. I've talked with Melia and Venam, but Melia just groans and Venam says she hopes i return quickly.
What do????

If you chose not to give Cera the magma stone, make your way to the TM shop that Angie froze and you’ll be able to unthaw it. If you gave Cera the stone, I believe you have to go to Tesla’s place and after talking with Venam go to Crawli’s gym room where you battled him (not 100% sure on this as I haven’t done this split)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lucky98 said:

If you chose not to give Cera the magma stone, make your way to the TM shop that Angie froze and you’ll be able to unthaw it. If you gave Cera the stone, I believe you have to go to Tesla’s place and after talking with Venam go to Crawli’s gym room where you battled him (not 100% sure on this as I haven’t done this split)

thank you so much ♥♥♥♥

hi.. been playing v10.. after not letting the elder die and handing over the magma stone (which i sadly regret) i found amber in the cave .. had a battle with venam (who is extremely cool btw..thank devs) and was told to find the rest of the team.. the ship is on the jungle beach aelita is lifeless on the floor in the groudon cave... cant wake her up.. cant find anyone.. dont have magma drift or magma stone and unable to progress.. plz help.

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/30/2018 at 10:04 PM, matthewcsch said:

i just saved tesla and amber from mt. Valor and did the whole kyogre battle. now i dont know where to go. amber and her mom left and i skipped the dialog.... can someone help me plz?

top of valor mountain

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, MakaTorracat said:

I feel so stupid that I have to ask this but,, how do I get to route 9 again from Grand Dream City? It's been so long since I opened the game that I am 100% lost oops

By going to the same train station you arrived in GDC. It is quite expensive though...

35 minutes ago, Type_Null said:

SPOILER

Reveal hidden contents

wth do i do at rejuvenation corps as ren? i cannot figure it out

Spoiler

how far are you in v11 do you know what the password is when you play as lavender.

Edited by Harryp

Been so long since I opened rejuv. After returning to GDC from Route 9, I tried wandering around the city looking where to go next. So far, I've met Mosely (which I think is a sidequest) and Ana's robot drama, but since the scholar district is closed as of now... I'm lost. Where do I go next? Sorry, kinda lost with the narrative.

8 hours ago, CryoSparks said:

Been so long since I opened rejuv. After returning to GDC from Route 9, I tried wandering around the city looking where to go next. So far, I've met Mosely (which I think is a sidequest) and Ana's robot drama, but since the scholar district is closed as of now... I'm lost. Where do I go next? Sorry, kinda lost with the narrative.

Bumping! I've tried searching the apartment, the underground base, even nightmare GDC. Really lost where to go after heading back to the city after returning from route 9 😞 

EDIT: I found the event triggering the episode's story. Thanks anyway!