Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

On 13.10.2017 at 5:30 PM, ISNorden said:

I've earned my sixth badge and located Amber for her mother, but have no idea of where to find Venam and the stolen CD.  (The last place I saw her was the rangers' office outside Kakori Village, but she isn't there now.)  Could you please help me locate Venam?  Many thanks for being patient with me!

Venam's house is in Gearen City.

@Zargerth:  I recently went back to Gearen City looking for a clue about where Venam might be now; all her mother said (besides worrying about the kid's spending habits) was that Venam was somewhere on Terajuma Island.  I was hoping to narrow that down further; do you know where on the island I should search, please?

Just checked Venam's room (after solving an unrelated technical problem) --went over every walkable  tile and tried the Itemfinder just in case.  Still no CD to bring back; am I overlooking something or searching in the wrong area?  Please set me straight if you can!

venams_room.png

19 minutes ago, ISNorden said:

Just checked Venam's room (after solving an unrelated technical problem) --went over every walkable  tile and tried the Itemfinder just in case.  Still no CD to bring back; am I overlooking something or searching in the wrong area?  Please set me straight if you can!

venams_room.png

Find Venam in the Ranger HQ before when she was getting litty w melia

• Thanks 1

On 10/19/2017 at 11:04 AM, MachoPony said:

where do i go after Amber gets taken? i assume i have to talk to tesla somewhere but i cant find her

pretty sure thats the point where she went off chasing after her. try talking to melia and the gang, something happens, you walk outside and a maid tells you to go to kristiline town to the far left.

Cant figure out what to do after I get to grand dream city? I've looked around a bit and been shown the apartment by Rhodea and Huey, He said something about meeting the other roommate when I left the apartment but now I cant find them and everyone else is just staying in the apartment :/

Edited by ZombieGoat

19 hours ago, ZombieGoat said:

Cant figure out what to do after I get to grand dream city? I've looked around a bit and been shown the apartment by Rhodea and Huey, He said something about meeting the other roommate when I left the apartment but now I cant find them and everyone else is just staying in the apartment :/

go back to the train station then keep going left to you reach a grassy park area, you will find a girl with purple hair.

• Thanks 1

I just beat Aelita on Route three, and Ren closed the gate. I found Venam, but what do I do now? I read that I have to use Rock Smash on a wall in the shed like thing. It won't let me use Rock Smash. Is my game broken? Or am I in the wrong place?

Edited by Gydea

4 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

Go inside the tiny house and you will see a weird wall where you got the key. Use Rock Smash on that wall and you might see the magic.

I've been using Rock Smash, and nothing happens. It says " Can't use that here".

• 3 weeks later...

So I beat Groudon.

Opted of keeping the Magma stone and unlocked the Ice - TM shop.

Got Magma drift but once getting to Mt Valor, nothing happens. 

As far as I can tell I need to get Emotion Powder now? But I haven't been able to find the guy anywhere.

Did I miss triggering an event?

Edit: Apperently the Venam/Melia didnt trigger at first.

Edited by KindleofDreams

I'ts v9, and the girl just stole my money on route two. I cleared the route and it says i cant go in amythest cave without finding the girl who took my money..

Am i supposed to get cut and cut through trees or something?

Edit: Okay i just had to talk to a cut tree, weirdest thing lol..

For anyone that sees this post thats stuck as well, talk to the cut tree that u see west of the old lady sitting on the bench. its near a trainer. just talk to all the cut trees 

Edited by ScaldingMango

has anyone actually made a guide on how to obtain that event ditto? (i would like to know) cuz there is this one guy that blocks my way on route 2 since he saw a rare pokemon <.< and tells me to bugger off 

I am in Grand Dream City and there is a note that says meat at amber park at midnight but but nothings there,I havent played the game in awhile so i may have done the event and if so what do you do after?

Okay I was considering rage quitting when I didnt find the answer by google, so I try here before I am so harsh. I was fighting the Groudon and realised my team wasn't going to be enough, so as I fainted and woke up at the Pokecenter I decided to grind up a decent team. Now there's no way for me to get back. I got there by going through Texans gym, but there are two fangirls blocking the entrance to his battleground.
Am I having a stroke of alzheimers again or is this a bug?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2017 at 2:47 PM, ElDuderino said:

Okay I was considering rage quitting when I didnt find the answer by google, so I try here before I am so harsh. I was fighting the Groudon and realised my team wasn't going to be enough, so as I fainted and woke up at the Pokecenter I decided to grind up a decent team. Now there's no way for me to get back. I got there by going through Texans gym, but there are two fangirls blocking the entrance to his battleground.
Am I having a stroke of alzheimers again or is this a bug?

Try going through the cave from the waterfall again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone . imstuck  in the prison, after Emma came see me to show me how they tortured the Keta's girl and i have to find Blakeory in the west part. and i can't find her i'm totally tilting. and google does'nt help me i'm playing on version 9 and i don't see any walkthrough on this version to help. please if someone can tell me where i can find her i would not ragequit ^^

NVm i destucked myself . this tree... 

Edited by youkiralf