Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

so i dont know if this is a bug or if im just missing something but im in the hidden cave where im supposed to lazer all the boxes

every box has been lazered and i cant interact with anything else to my knowledge but i cant leave because braxien says "where are you going? we need to do this now!"

game.rxdata

16 minutes ago, dragoniteborntacoz said:

so i dont know if this is a bug or if im just missing something but im in the hidden cave where im supposed to lazer all the boxes

every box has been lazered and i cant interact with anything else to my knowledge but i cant leave because braxien says "where are you going? we need to do this now!"

game.rxdata

you have to laser the pipes closest to the twin steps(that lead up to the machine); they look like they are coming out of the wall. 

Edited by CapoKitty

8 hours ago, kentar473 said:

on day 3 of blacksteeple castle after the library scene where you discover the secret cell where your friend is being kept and you wake up in your cell the next day what do i do? i have file for reference as well if anyone wants to take a look

Game.rxdata

Just get out of the castle.Valarie is standing and will tell you to meet them in the secret area.

Spoiler

capture003.PNG.ecb98f8452f3260c7b8d144bdd8aa3fc.PNG

Hey, I need a bit of help on v9, I am on Terajuma Village, already did the thing where you get to the entrance of a volcano and have to turn back due to not having that tm; I also defeated a guy who knows crawli in the jungle but sadly I was looking away and skipped the text... whatI do I do from here?

I'm sure this issue has been posted several times but the answers I've found don't seem to help so I'll be redundant for the sake of getting some help.  I currently have access to Valor Mountain but no way to progress.  I have no clue where this 'emotion powder guy' is located and I've nobody to interact with within the mountain.

1. I chose to keep the Magma Stone

2. I talked to the elder after the grunt disintegrated

3. I had the event w/ Venam and Melia, but couldn't find Venam in the building (or anywhere in general)

This seems to happen more often with people that chose to keep the stone, which is unfortunate considering I thought the story wouldn't have changed that much.  Hopefully I'm not soft-locked.

8 minutes ago, The_Altrox said:

Just beat Erick, the electric gym leader. Not sure where to go next. After calming down that shiny Garbodor, I ran around to complete some of the side quests I neglected before going to the gym. Now I don't know where to go.

Go to the train station in West Gearen and talk to Melia.

Sorry for posting twice but, since I didn't get an answer... Hey, I need a bit of help on v9, I am on Terajuma Village, already did the thing where you get to the entrance of a volcano and have to turn back due to not having that tm; I also defeated Ribom B. in the jungle but sadly I was looking away and skipped the text... whatI do I do from here? (The last thing I did important was the Ribom B. battle and meeting Venam in her room)

8 minutes ago, TheAwkwardOne said:

Sorry for posting twice but, since I didn't get an answer... Hey, I need a bit of help on v9, I am on Terajuma Village, already did the thing where you get to the entrance of a volcano and have to turn back due to not having that tm; I also defeated Ribom B. in the jungle but sadly I was looking away and skipped the text... whatI do I do from here? (The last thing I did important was the Ribom B. battle and meeting Venam in her room)

Rorim B. tells you that Crawli is in secret shore behind sheridan village.Then you talk to Melia in Kokori gym room.Then you go to the ship and talk to augustus and go to the secret shore.

• Like 1

I am currently at the Marble mansion 

Spoiler

I have found all the hints for the equation of " 3 x 879 + 453= " 

And i have no idea what to do now. I think i have checked every single room there is in the mansion. Any ideas?
Edit: I found it. I didn't search ONE THING in the whole house/mansion 

Spoiler

THE PC. 

Edited by Celestial

5 minutes ago, kaiopokoll said:

I've just arrived at Grand Dream City by train, but i wanna go back to Gearen City to use Strength at new places.  How can i go back?

I think the teleporter in the train station only shows up after you beat the final gym of the current episode (11th).  Check in the front area of the station

Edited by seki108

3 minutes ago, PamPam said:

After this I go to Batanical Garden but no one here. Please help me 

image.png

Could you be more specific? I know there's a point where you may have to find Venam in the shopping district located somewhere east. Maybe try there?