Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

• Developers
20 hours ago, seki108 said:

I haven't heard anything about that section changing much, so they should still be relevent.

I've used RPG maker in Reborn to change Pokeballs before (and to look for an event or two I might have missed), so I don't know what you can really tell in it.

Finally found it, I somehow skipped over this like 3 times:

Screenshot 2017-08-01 10.30.48-1.png

3 hours ago, ted ferguson said:

Did you just beat the second Gyarados? I am stuck at this point as well. Let me know if you figure it out.

Yea someone had told me that I had to talk to the people in the bottom left of the Pokemon center then the story will continue and you can battle the gym

Edited by myson123

So I just got the magma stone and I went back to talk to venam and melia when I got there melia left. Alright whats going on I should go talk to venam. I went into the house and looked all around for venam and shes just gone. Please help I don't wanna restart 50 hours in.

31 minutes ago, DragonX4568 said:

So I just got the magma stone and I went back to talk to venam and melia when I got there melia left. Alright whats going on I should go talk to venam. I went into the house and looked all around for venam and shes just gone. Please help I don't wanna restart 50 hours in.

Go to the TM shack and unfreeze it.

6 minutes ago, DragonX4568 said:

I already did that

Ok, wasn't sure if that was before or after Melia going "LEROY JENKINS".  If you have magma drift, then I believe you can go ahead and go to Mount Valor; Venam should either be there or come along.  Not entirely sure which, since I only fully played through the other route.

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

Ok, wasn't sure if that was before or after Melia going "LEROY JENKINS".  If you have magma drift, then I believe you can go ahead and go to Mount Valor; Venam should either be there or come along.  Not entirely sure which, since I only fully played through the other route.

I went there earlier and looked around for a bit and there was no one there ill check again though and ill tell you if anything happens if not assume that nothing good happened

Just now, DragonX4568 said:

I went there earlier and looked around for a bit and there was no one there ill check again though and ill tell you if anything happens if not assume that nothing good happened

Maybe someone that has fully played that path can offer more insight.  If nothing else, there are runs on Youtube you can look through, if no one else responds.

27 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Maybe someone that has fully played that path can offer more insight.  If nothing else, there are runs on Youtube you can look through, if no one else responds.

So I did a couple of things that I saw while I was looking through it didnt work but I think the problem is that venam is just gone I think she triggers something because I cant really think of much else because I have a pretty bad headache

On 4/23/2015 at 9:56 PM, Jan said:

Are you lost and need guidance on where to go? Just post the last thing that happened in-game and someone will hopefully get back to you as soon as possible!

Ive arrivied in sheridan city and idk what to do next, ive tried to talk to the chief but nothing will trigger, is there something im supposed to do in order for him to talk to me?

2 hours ago, killermatt7158 said:

Ive arrivied in sheridan city and idk what to do next, ive tried to talk to the chief but nothing will trigger, is there something im supposed to do in order for him to talk to me?

It is a bug.Download the patch 10 for bug fixes.Return to Amethyst cave.An event will restart and Sensai Keta will tell you to meet him in his house.Then go to his house.

7 hours ago, DragonX4568 said:

If I remember correctly,Venam and Valarie are talking on the 2nd floor of the house.Then they tell you to go to mountain.

there was a bug in this event.So make sure if you have patch 10 for bug fixes.

I recently downloaded version 9 and have finally arrived at Route 2 -- only to have that pesky thief take my cash.  I've searched almost everywhere but she hasn't turned up so far; where did the thief go?  (The only field move I've earned so far is Rock Smash)  Please help if you can!

Edited by ISNorden

22 minutes ago, ISNorden said:

I recently downloaded version 9 and have finally arrived at Route 2 -- only to have that pesky thief take my cash.  I've searched almost everywhere but she hasn't turned up so far; where did the thief go?  (The only field move I've earned so far is Rock Smash)  Please help if you can!

She is hiding as a small tree.

5 hours ago, Yagami said:

If I remember correctly,Venam and Valarie are talking on the 2nd floor of the house.Then they tell you to go to mountain.

there was a bug in this event.So make sure if you have patch 10 for bug fixes.

Found It thank you.

Edited by DragonX4568

I just saved amber and went to the xen hidden lab in the back by the train and some sort of machine tells me it needs 3 cell bateries 1 pokebal and a metal powder

I have no idea what to do next if anyone knows let me know pls

I dont have the metal powder and the 3 cell bateries

Edited by mattie

• Global Mods
15 minutes ago, mattie said:

I just saved amber and went to the xen hidden lab in the back by the train and some sort of machine tells me it needs 3 cell bateries 1 pokebal and a metal powder

I have no idea what to do next if anyone knows let me know pls

I dont have the metal powder and the 3 cell bateries

The machine that needs the items is just an optional thing for a pokemon (ralts I think). If you just saved Amber in the lower area of Valor mountain, you now need to climb to the upper reaches to continue the story.

4 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

The machine that needs the items is just an optional thing for a pokemon (ralts I think). If you just saved Amber in the lower area of Valor mountain, you now need to climb to the upper reaches to continue the story.

do you mean that as in go back outside the mountain? cuz if so it didn't do anything for me

if not then I don't know where to go, when I change the mood of the mountain so it's lava I can't go over the lava since it misses 2 blocks where I'm supposed to pass over and I have no clue how to get those there

and the ice mood just brings me to where I beat kyogre and saved amber