Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Hello! I've completed the main story so far in V9, but I'm having some troubles going through the Help Plaza and others.

Firstly, I've done the quest with ANA, but I can't find Jenny I'm supposed to find now.

Secondly, I've been trying to get a Ralts since the start, and I've been told that I need to defeat Kyogre first. Where can I find it?

Lastly, I found this card hey shard when I was exploring the Darchlight Caves. What does it do, and where are the others?

Cheers

Edited by PigeonOfAstora

4 hours ago, PigeonOfAstora said:

Hello! I've completed the main story so far in V9, but I'm having some troubles going through the Help Plaza and others.

Firstly, I've done the quest with ANA, but I can't find Jenny I'm supposed to find now.

Secondly, I've been trying to get a Ralts since the start, and I've been told that I need to defeat Kyogre first. Where can I find it?

Lastly, I found this card hey shard when I was exploring the Darchlight Caves. What does it do, and where are the others?

Cheers

You currently cannot find officer Jenny.Maybe in the next version.

You have already skipped the Kyogre event.In valor mountain,you had to beat kyogre to save Amber.This was optional.If you beat kyogre,madelis gives a HQ railnet key for the ralts event.

The card key shard is for a Beldum event.There are 2 more key shard.One is valor mountain where you fought Zetta and Gaera.Another is in the Xen HQ in the secret shore in one of the rooms in the right.After finding all 3 shards,there is machine in secret shore which will start the beldum event.You have to catch the shadow beldum.

Edited by Yagami

19 minutes ago, Yagami said:

You currently cannot find officer Jenny.Maybe in the next version.

You have already skipped the Kyogre event.In valor mountain,you had to beat kyogre to save Amber.This was optional.If you beat kyogre,madelis gives a HQ railnet key for the ralts event.

The card key shard is for a Beldum event.There are 2 more key shard.One is valor mountain where you fought Zetta and Gaera.Another is in the Xen HQ in the secret shore in one of the rooms in the right.After finding all 3 shards,there is machine in secret shore which will start the beldum event.You have to catch the shadow beldum.

Dang. So I can't get Ralts? Whelp, time to play through the game again...

Err, just to make sure I don't skip the event this time, can you please tell me the general point in which the Kyogre event occurs?

55 minutes ago, PigeonOfAstora said:

Dang. So I can't get Ralts? Whelp, time to play through the game again...

Err, just to make sure I don't skip the event this time, can you please tell me the general point in which the Kyogre event occurs?

when you go into mt valor set cold and go down 

Yup. Not fighting kyogre has no changes to getting beldum.

Keep almost a 999,999,999,999 balls to catch it as it is very difficult to catch.

1 hour ago, Sun_Slash129 said:

could anyone tell me which bookshelf you clik on to get the riddle on blacksteeple prison day 2? plz answer i haven't been able to progress 4 ages

Edit:whoops found it i am dumb

You should watch mystic linx walkthrough on YouTube

I'm doing the Darchlight Manor sidequest.  After I got the Gate Key and the doll turned into a Boulder, I can't seem to get anything else to happen (though I know there's a little more).  I think I know where the key goes, but that would require something to plug the hole....not sure if I'm on the right track.

1 hour ago, seki108 said:

I'm doing the Darchlight Manor sidequest.  After I got the Gate Key and the doll turned into a Boulder, I can't seem to get anything else to happen (though I know there's a little more).  I think I know where the key goes, but that would require something to plug the hole....not sure if I'm on the right track.

push the boulder into the hole 

14 minutes ago, lokighost said:

push the boulder into the hole 

The Clefairy one?  I can't move that one.  It says "You decided to leave it alone".

The boulder on the first floor wouldn't enter the hole either from any of the three possible directions.

Edited by seki108

3 hours ago, seki108 said:

The Clefairy one?  I can't move that one.  It says "You decided to leave it alone".

The boulder on the first floor wouldn't enter the hole either from any of the three possible directions.

you have strength right?

Just now, lokighost said:

you have strength right?

Of course.  I've been using it to push the rocks already ....not sure about this one.  I've already gone to GDC, since the end of the quest is just a light ball.  Maybe when I get back, I'll downgrade to another patch to see if something changed in one of them that's causing this.

Edit: I thought of something and used a backup file to check it out.  When I was at the manor, I was running the game with the mod menu so I could use the TMX mod (similar to reborns).  I'm not sure if it was the mod itself, or the fact that I did not have a strength mon directly in the part.  Either way, using Strength on the Clefable-rock in the vanilla launcher worked, so it's not an issue with the default game.

Thank you for confirming that pushing was the correct idea.

Edited by seki108

On 7/16/2017 at 3:17 PM, vijaybatwing said:

Guys I'm in GDc where you be in central square building. And some  Lisa raider appears and talk some anti team xen thoughts then left..question is where should I go next?

I think you have to go the apartment in the residential district.

10 hours ago, BijutsuYoukai said:

I've saved Amber, but can't seem to figure out where to go now? I know I have to find Nim in Mount Valor but can't seem to find a way to progress in the mountain any further.

Did you use rock smash on the pillars multiple time to cross some area?

Hey. I'm just after defeating Groudon and I've left Carotos Mountain with the Magma Stone in hand. Eldest told me to get back to my friends but I went to Venam/Melia in my room in Telia, and nothing seems to be happening.
What am I missing :(

EDIT: I figured it out!

Edited by adrasteia

Hello. I'm currently in the past in Marble Mansion. Venam's trying to open a drawer in the second study, and I found all three parts of code. Where to now?

Edit: Nvm found it!!!

Edited by jadipiii

On 7/19/2017 at 0:29 AM, jadipiii said:

Hello. I'm currently in the past in Marble Mansion. Venam's trying to open a drawer in the second study, and I found all three parts of code. Where to now?

Edit: Nvm found it!!!

What did you have to do?

7 hours ago, Danzonthebass said:

What did you have to do?

Once you have 3 parts of the password,go upstairs.There is a pc.Input the code there and a door will be unlocked near by.Go to that room and click on the painting and solve the puzzle.Then the drawer in the 2nd study will open.